Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The War on Christmas Continues!

Tue November 10, 2015 4:36 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:You have to be a very special brand of dumb to think something like that is within the president's power.

I mean this is the guy who only needs 5 minutes to make China stop manipulating their currency...

Tue November 10, 2015 5:23 pm

the outrage over the outrage is WAY louder on the starbucks cups. I have not stumbled across a single facebook post or tweet that is actually bothered by the cup. Thousands of them complaining about the complaining though.

Tue November 10, 2015 5:25 pm

@SkitchP wrote:the outrage over the outrage is WAY louder on the starbucks cups. I have not stumbled across a single facebook post or tweet that is actually bothered by the cup. Thousands of them complaining about the complaining though.

Saw more of the latter today, more of the former yesterday. I'm sure tomorrow there will be something new.

Tue November 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:the outrage over the outrage is WAY louder on the starbucks cups. I have not stumbled across a single facebook post or tweet that is actually bothered by the cup. Thousands of them complaining about the complaining though.

Saw more of the latter today, more of the former yesterday. I'm sure tomorrow there will be something new.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE COULDNT PASS MATH CL.. I MEAN BRAVE

Tue November 10, 2015 5:27 pm

sorry ruddo

Tue November 10, 2015 5:28 pm

The War on christians and christmas is the most absurd thing in the entire world of absurd things ever.

Tue November 10, 2015 5:29 pm

@SkitchP wrote:sorry ruddo

wth

Tue November 10, 2015 5:30 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:sorry ruddo

wth

I :heartbeat: u

Tue November 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Tue November 10, 2015 5:49 pm

:hooray:

Tue November 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Tue November 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Simple Torture wrote:Image

Damnit, there's a typo. Oh, well. ::kills self::

Tue November 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Simple Torture wrote:Image

:luv:

Tue November 10, 2015 6:04 pm

I just totally stole that and tweeted it.

Tue November 10, 2015 6:08 pm

yeah even my crazy religious family members on facebook couldn't care less about it. Manufactured controversy.

Tue November 10, 2015 6:12 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:

yeah even my crazy religious family members on facebook couldn't care less about it. Manufactured controversy.

My aunt has been too busy posting anti abortion quotes that are taken out of context and mostly not true.

Tue November 10, 2015 6:13 pm

the war on christmas is a big topic every year on the conservative talk radio show at the station i work at, and it definitely generates angry conservative christian phone calls

Tue November 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Tue November 10, 2015 7:52 pm

pfft. T-rex didn't eat watermelon.

Tue November 10, 2015 8:04 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Image

The T Rex option is clearly cooler. #SecularLeft
Post a reply