Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: secession

Thu October 08, 2015 4:29 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Will the capital of that state be what is now known as Weed, CA?

Not unless they upgrade their McDonalds

Every time I've driven through Weed, the rest stop on the interstate their had a line of people waiting to take a picture in front of the "Welcome to Weed, CA" sign.

I prefer the arch downtown by the Chevron there

Side note- last time I was there I see this classic Asian bad guy ( you know, balding, bad Asian mullet, one bad eye with a limp )in a flat bed ford king cab. He's got at 500 gallon water tank and a cook stove on the back. In the back seat you can see like 30 pot plants ready for transplant. Prolly headed straight for BLM land to divert water from a stream and leave a pile of trash and nutrient bottles everywhere.

Thu October 08, 2015 4:33 pm

dpupenya wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Will the capital of that state be what is now known as Weed, CA?

Not unless they upgrade their McDonalds

Every time I've driven through Weed, the rest stop on the interstate their had a line of people waiting to take a picture in front of the "Welcome to Weed, CA" sign.

I prefer the arch downtown by the Chevron there

Side note- last time I was there I see this classic Asian bad guy ( you know, balding, bad Asian mullet, one bad eye with a limp )in a flat bed ford king cab. He's got at 500 gallon water tank and a cook stove on the back. In the back seat you can see like 30 pot plants ready for transplant. Prolly headed straight for BLM land to divert water from a stream and leave a pile of trash and nutrient bottles everywhere.

Thu October 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Gotta have more of a limp

Thu October 08, 2015 11:50 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Do Canadians secretly wish Quebecers would fuck off and leave already? Dev?

Na. I kinda just wish they would assimilate and never speak about separating again. The subject mostly annoys me. French people are kind of arrogant/annoying...

Fri October 09, 2015 12:21 am

I know where we can get some baguettes!

Fri October 09, 2015 3:04 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:I know where we can get some baguettes!

Re: The South Will Rise Again: The Secession Thread

Mon March 07, 2016 10:00 pm

It's looking better all the time, ain't it?

Mon March 07, 2016 10:15 pm

Have I made the "John Titor's predictions were just a few years early" joke in this thread yet?

Mon March 07, 2016 10:42 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
Drinking and driving will be legal again, as God intended.

it's time.

Fri June 24, 2016 10:57 am

Secession fever baby!

Tue June 28, 2016 8:09 pm

If we're going along the language line, what about Quebec going independent, Alaska joining Canada and New Brunswick joining the US?

Wed June 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:If we're going along the language line, what about Quebec going independent, Alaska joining Canada and New Brunswick joining the US?

Deal

Wed June 29, 2016 10:16 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:If we're going along the language line, what about Quebec going independent, Alaska joining Canada and New Brunswick joining the US?

Deal

We drop uglyduckling and get teflonsteve? Where do I sign?

Fri July 08, 2016 10:16 am

America is really only staying together "for the kids" at this point.

Mon July 11, 2016 8:33 pm

http://dailyheadlines.net/2016/07/new-b ... paign=tpn#

New Black Panthers Plot to Take Over 5 States to Make Their Own Country

Mon July 11, 2016 8:34 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:http://dailyheadlines.net/2016/07/new-black-panthers-plot-to-take-over-5-states-to-make-their-own-country/?utm_source=tpn&utm_medium=tpn&utm_campaign=tpn#

New Black Panthers Plot to Take Over 5 States to Make Their Own Country

great.

Mon July 11, 2016 8:42 pm

I would have picked some nicer states, but if they want them, they can have them. It might get my parents to move closer.

Mon July 11, 2016 8:43 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:I would have picked some nicer states, but if they want them, they can have them. It might get my parents to move closer.

I'm in South Carolina, burt.

Mon July 11, 2016 8:46 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:I would have picked some nicer states, but if they want them, they can have them. It might get my parents to move closer.

I'm in South Carolina, burt.

Maybe they would be willing to trade it for Florida?

Mon July 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Nobody wants Florida.
Post a reply