The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
 Post subject: Re: The God topic
PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 7:28 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Let the herd thin itself out.

PostPosted: Wed February 07, 2018 9:35 pm 
Worst Moderator

Ugh. Ffs

PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 12:32 am 
Broken Tamborine

Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Texas-based evangelist with ties to President Donald Trump came under fire this week after video re-surfaced of her telling followers that they don't need to get a flu shot because "Jesus himself gave us the flu shot."

Gloria Copeland, a member of the president's faith advisory council, posted the video last Wednesday, but it began to gain traction this week after a number watch groups re-posted it on social-media channels.

"Listen, partners, we don't have a flu season," Copeland, 75, said in a Facebook video posted Jan. 31. "We've got a duck season, a deer season, but we don't have a flu season."

"And don't receive it when somebody threatens you with, 'Everybody is getting the flu,'" she added. "We've already had our shot. He bore our sicknesses and carried our diseases. That's what we stand on."

Copeland, a co-founder the Fort Worth, Texas-based Kenneth Copeland Ministries, went on to pray for those who were already displaying flu-like symptoms, telling them to protect themselves by declaring "I'll never have the flu."

"That's great -- that's the way it's supposed to be," she continued. "Just keep saying that 'I'll never have the flu. I'll never have the flu.' Inoculate yourself with the word of God. Flu, I bind you off the people in the name of Jesus. Jesus himself gave us the flu shot. He redeemed us from the curse of flu."

This is great because if you get sick it's your fault for being a shitty Christian.

PostPosted: Thu February 08, 2018 2:01 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

HeyGuys wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Texas-based evangelist with ties to President Donald Trump came under fire this week after video re-surfaced of her telling followers that they don't need to get a flu shot because "Jesus himself gave us the flu shot."

Gloria Copeland, a member of the president's faith advisory council, posted the video last Wednesday, but it began to gain traction this week after a number watch groups re-posted it on social-media channels.

"Listen, partners, we don't have a flu season," Copeland, 75, said in a Facebook video posted Jan. 31. "We've got a duck season, a deer season, but we don't have a flu season."

"And don't receive it when somebody threatens you with, 'Everybody is getting the flu,'" she added. "We've already had our shot. He bore our sicknesses and carried our diseases. That's what we stand on."

Copeland, a co-founder the Fort Worth, Texas-based Kenneth Copeland Ministries, went on to pray for those who were already displaying flu-like symptoms, telling them to protect themselves by declaring "I'll never have the flu."

"That's great -- that's the way it's supposed to be," she continued. "Just keep saying that 'I'll never have the flu. I'll never have the flu.' Inoculate yourself with the word of God. Flu, I bind you off the people in the name of Jesus. Jesus himself gave us the flu shot. He redeemed us from the curse of flu."

This is great because if you get sick it's your fault for being a shitty Christian.

Goddamn I hope she gets the Flu.

PostPosted: Wed February 21, 2018 8:00 pm 
Rank This Poster

Billy Graham finally died.

PostPosted: Thu February 22, 2018 4:16 am 
Looks Like a Cat

The flu shot is bullshit

PostPosted: Thu February 22, 2018 4:45 am 
AnalLog

Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Billy Graham finally died.

How upset was he not to make it to a nice, round 100?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:34 am 
Rank This Poster

If I had the hair I would get into the televangelism racket. But I have shame and at least the possibility of going to heaven instead.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/preacher-asks-followers-to-help-him-buy-dollar78m-private-jet/ar-AAxWU42

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate