Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Russia

Sat May 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Sat May 21, 2022 4:13 pm

The only thing I'd trust him on is how juicy Ivanka's pussy is

Wed June 22, 2022 8:23 pm

Thu June 23, 2022 2:54 am

The alternative would be forward basing the vast majority of US troops in Eastern Europe. Maybe a regional alliance with an independent nuclear deterrence would be more comfortable for them.

What's the ask here? They want tactical nukes like Germany and Turkey? This can't possibly be targeted to the US public, which is already souring on this whole "pay more for gas to protect democracy" business.

Mon June 27, 2022 10:19 pm

Olympus Has Fallen

Tue June 28, 2022 3:03 am

Will they be voted off the team?
What else would they discuss?

Tue June 28, 2022 1:49 pm

elliseamos wrote:
Will they be voted off the team?
What else would they discuss?

Look out Russia, there's a strongly worded letter coming your way!

Thu June 30, 2022 3:12 pm

Heh.

Sat July 02, 2022 5:09 am

The worst case scenario seems unlikely but there's plenty of room for things to get worse.

My main takeaway was this Australians use of the phrase "Northern Winter". Where in the Southern Hemisphere are fuel oil and natural gas significant concerns for habitability? Those regions are left to the penguins.

Mon July 04, 2022 12:31 pm

Russian Diplomats sent out of Bulgaria wear shirts saying "Russia is a country that fears nothing".

Then said diplomats take a less direct flight home to Moscow, because... well surely not fear, must be some other reason.

Sat August 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Sun August 21, 2022 1:13 pm

Dugin's daughter got carbombed yesterday. Was it intended for Dugin himself? Was it Ukrainians? Or someone else?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... ow-reports

Sun August 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Denis Rodman will sort that out too.

Sun August 21, 2022 10:31 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:The only thing I'd trust him on is how juicy Ivanka's pussy is

Say what you will, no one posts like Verb.

Sun August 21, 2022 11:52 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Dugin's daughter got carbombed yesterday. Was it intended for Dugin himself? Was it Ukrainians? Or someone else?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... ow-reports

New faction dropped (ostensibly)

Mon August 22, 2022 12:33 am

intense

Thu September 15, 2022 7:53 pm

Why has the US consistently had such accurate Intel on Russia during the recent unpleasantness? Better SIGINT than our non Anglo allies? Holdover from cold war emphasis, self sabotage by the Russians or what?

China and Iran rolled up our entire spy network over the last decade, and our Intel relating to recent conflicts that we fought was pretty terrible. It's nice to have a rare W, but it's rather more important that we have better insight into what China is up to.

Fri September 16, 2022 10:31 am

Thank Biden.

He's the answer.

Sat September 17, 2022 6:05 am

elliseamos wrote:Thank Biden.

He's the answer.

I thought it was mckinna whatsherface.

The high profile Russians handing over Intel discouraging this madness makes some sense.

Mon September 19, 2022 5:33 am

If Pelosi was in Armenia just to undermine CSTO I fully support it, nothing wrong with Trolling Russia.

Does the US have the willpower and ability to assist Armenia? Without expelling Turkey from NATO, I'm not sure how.

Armenia has been in an awkward spot for a while now, but exiting CSTO does not necessarily improve things for them. They also saw how shit went down with Georgia. Assuming any change is better than the status quo must be awful tempting.

Maybe in the interim they can get some Socal influencers to volunteer on the front line. Maybe there's a lesser Jenner cousin that wants to model for drone cameras/ munitions.
Post a reply