Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Russia

Mon October 17, 2016 4:01 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Can I ask wtf is the point of this if you're gonna give them advance warning?

Yeah, that's pretty dumb.

Mon October 17, 2016 4:03 pm

guys, it is all just BS, sending "warnings" to the other publicly.

Mon October 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Sounds like something that would happen before a huge bar fight takes place. You know, put a warning out hoping to provoke something, maybe cause a scene and a get a crowd gathered to watch but either way you're going in with a hay-maker punch.

Mon October 17, 2016 9:20 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:guys, it is all just BS, sending "warnings" to the other publicly.

I wonder how much money has been wasted since say 1945 on nonsensical pissing contests by global military powers....

Mon October 17, 2016 9:26 pm

What was going on with Assange yesterday? Sounds like something's about to happen.

Mon October 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Electromatic wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:guys, it is all just BS, sending "warnings" to the other publicly.

I wonder how much money has been wasted since say 1945 on nonsensical pissing contests by global military powers....

Replace money with lives and you're onto something.

Mon December 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Mon December 19, 2016 8:57 pm

that pic takes me back

Mon December 19, 2016 9:12 pm

yeah it does

Tue December 20, 2016 2:28 am

I find it funny that after all the complaints about fake news and Russian propaganda, here's CNN reposting from RT and Sputnik on the superiority of a Russian jet.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/ru ... index.html

Tue December 20, 2016 2:36 am

CNN's been such a joke. Fox News may be terribly brutal bs, but at least nobody without a Pepe tattoo ever tries to hold them up as news.

Wed January 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Drudge is reporting that Nobel Peace prize winning US Prez Obama has moved SpecOps to the Russian border. 3 weeks before he leaves office.

Wed January 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Drudge is reporting that Nobel Peace prize winning US Prez Obama has moved SpecOps to the Russian border. 3 weeks before he leaves office.

If it's something he feels he has to do, he is entitled to as commander-in-chief no matter how many days are left in his presidency.

Thu January 05, 2017 4:20 am

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins/the-fbi-never-asked-for-access-to-hacked-computer-servers
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

The FBI has instead relied on computer forensics from a third-party tech security company, CrowdStrike

Is this the normal progression of things for a computer investigation?

Thu January 05, 2017 4:51 am

Crowdstrike is owned by a Russian expat. That's odd.

Fri January 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Crowdstrike has had quite a few government cyber security consultant gigs. They were the firm brought in to investigate potential Russian hacking of Ukrainian artillery recently.

I have a feeling the desire to use a firm instead of an FBI investigation was more about the required transparency of findings, and an initial hope that they could still damage control this away without a lot of public line-of-sight. Classic stupid democrats...the emails themselves were boring as hell, but the party reaction to the leaks was to make themselves look shady, bitter, and stupid.

Tue January 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Worth watching.

Tue January 10, 2017 2:22 pm

I can confirm, in fact, that is not worth watching, dime. It is just some dude rambling on. And man what an awful public speaker that guy is.

Tue January 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Well there's more than just one side to every story and we don't seem to be listening to the other side much. Who doesn't switch off when Putin starts talking? Perhaps there's good reasons for his insecure macho bullshit. I found this to be a good window into the posturing he gets accused of.

Tue January 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Tue January 10, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply