The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: Russia
PostPosted: Sat October 22, 2022 12:37 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:
of course they did

dirty fucks

pariah state hooliganism

transatlantic fiber optic cables next?

Our navy isn’t worth a fuck but we’ve gas and electricity lines going to Scotland and wales and France and data cables going to the US from Ireland. 1/3rd of all EUs internet traffic to US servers comes through Irish data centers. We’ve something like 3 ships and they’ve gone to sit on the gas/electric lines to the UK.

Russian aircraft have been flying down our west coast for over 10 years and monitored And chased off by British Air Force. Russian subs and more recently warships also going up and down our coast so I fully expect something to happen.
We’re not in NATO and we’re neutral too.

time to join NATO

neutrality won't help you unless you are like switzerland and launder russian money

russia wants favors, they will make you pay 'protection' money

go call NATO, dime

call them now

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat October 22, 2022 2:22 am 
Mind Your Tanners

If no one answers, leave a message, dime.

PostPosted: Mon October 24, 2022 9:47 pm 
See you in another life, brother

So the progressive caucus letter sounds a lot like that Elon Musk tweet.

PostPosted: Tue October 25, 2022 2:40 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

4/5 wrote:
So the progressive caucus letter sounds a lot like that Elon Musk tweet.

Lefties thinking color revolutions are entirely CIA psyops is an appropriate occasion of horseshoe theory.

It makes perfect sense if you believe Zelensky is a puppet. Kind of hard to swallow if you think he and Ukraine have agency.

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 6:33 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Is it official government policy that prisoner exchanges will be prioritized by your position in the intersectional stack?

Silver lining is that the government lifted a finger to assist a private citizen that got into shit overseas. Normally the most they do is accidentally bomb you or actively interrupt your family's attempts to pay a ransom.

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 7:06 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

It's really something that they traded a man responsible for arming some of the worst tyrants in the world to get a D-list celeb athlete back. It's not at all shocking that the worst tyrant in this country would celebrate it.

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 7:22 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bi_3 wrote:
It's really something that they traded a man responsible for arming some of the worst tyrants in the world to get a D-list celeb athlete back. It's not at all shocking that the worst tyrant in this country would celebrate it.

The Ukranians got a much better ratio in their prisoner exchange for one of Putin's buddies. Victor must not have much clout with him if this is the deal we were able to get.

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 7:29 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Truly we live in comedic times.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:14 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Lol. Lmao.

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:17 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

simple schoolboy wrote:

Lol. Lmao.

so what is so funny?

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:25 pm 
Poster of the Year

oh look the pieces of shit who hang out in the news and debate section of the pearl jam message board are doing their thing again

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:28 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:30 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Norris wrote:
oh look the pieces of shit who hang out in the news and debate section of the pearl jam message board are doing their thing again

oh look the media hack cheerleading the dem president's idiocy again.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:31 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

BurtReynolds wrote:
Norris wrote:

oh look the media hack cheerleading the dem president's idiocy again.

*Media hack and renowned stunt driver

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:32 pm 
Poster of the Year

yeah, i'm such a tool for thinking its a good thing that one of the americans wrongfully imprisoned in russia is coming home

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:35 pm 
Poster of the Year

oh wait she's a d-list celebrity, her life must not be worth it

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:35 pm 

Maybe next we can trade nuclear codes for every blundering American pothead who stumbles into Russia. Gotta bring everyone home no matter what!

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:42 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Is it possible for Norris to figure out what the actual objections are? Did those not go out in the MSM Slack this AM?

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:44 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Norris wrote:
oh wait she's a d-list celebrity, her life must not be worth it

This is who she was traded for, a man responsible for the deaths of thousands of Africans and Arabs:

Quote:
Bout - who was 45 when he was sentenced - is said to have begun channelling weapons through a series of front companies to war-torn parts of Africa.

The UN named him as an associate of former Liberian President Charles Taylor - who was convicted in 2012 on charges of aiding and abetting war crimes during the Sierra Leone civil war.

"[Bout is a] businessman, dealer and transporter of weapons and minerals [who] supported former President Taylor's regime in [an] effort to destabilise Sierra Leone and gain illicit access to diamonds," UN documents state.

Media reports in the Middle East claimed he was a gun-runner for al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

He is also alleged to have armed both sides in Angola's civil war and supplied weapons to warlords and governments from the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo to Sudan and Libya.

and

Quote:
After the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, Bout appeared in Moscow and stated that his aircraft made regular flights to Afghanistan, but continued to deny any contact with al-Qaeda or the Taliban—instead supplying the rebel Northern Alliance.[48] Soon after the beginning of the War in Afghanistan, al-Qaeda is said to have moved gold and cash out of Afghanistan.[49] In July 2003, The New York Times interviewed Bout, who stated that "I woke up after Sept. 11 and found I was second only to Osama."[50]

In 2004, Bout and Chichakli set up Samar Airlines in Tajikistan to conduct money laundering activities and protect assets from authorities.[51] Bout is suspected of supplying weapons to numerous armed groups in Africa in the 2000s, particularly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo during the Second Congo War. He may have employed some 300 people and operated 40 to 60 aircraft.[24]

Bout's network allegedly delivered surface-to-air missiles to Kenya to be used to attack an Israeli airliner during takeoff in 2002.[52]

Bout was reportedly seen meeting with Hezbollah officials in Lebanon during the run-up to the 2006 Lebanon War, while some sources claim he was actually in Russia when the meeting took place.[53]

PostPosted: Thu December 08, 2022 8:44 pm 
Poster of the Year

We use teams, not slack.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 63  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate