The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: The Confederate Flag
PostPosted: Fri July 31, 2020 5:41 pm 
AnalLog

See I would have opted for a sign that read:

Dear outraged dumb-dumbs,
This is the flag of Norway, not the confederate flag. If you’d ever bothered to open a history book or even pay the slightest amount of attention before becoming outraged, you might know that the latter is known as the “stars and bars” because, not surprisingly, it has stars on it, which the flag of Norway does not, in addition to many other differences. Do the world a favor and educate yourself a tiny bit before opening your mouth again, unless it’s to breathe because let’s be honest here, you’re definitely a mouth-breathing moron.
Sincerely,
Smart people

Post subject: Re: The Confederate Flag
PostPosted: Sat August 01, 2020 3:11 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:
See I would have opted for a sign that read:

Dear outraged dumb-dumbs,
This is the flag of Norway, not the confederate flag. If you’d ever bothered to open a history book or even pay the slightest amount of attention before becoming outraged, you might know that the latter is known as the “stars and bars” because, not surprisingly, it has stars on it, which the flag of Norway does not, in addition to many other differences. Do the world a favor and educate yourself a tiny bit before opening your mouth again, unless it’s to breathe because let’s be honest here, you’re definitely a mouth-breathing moron.
Sincerely,
Smart people

my favorite part was when you sent the avocado toast back to the kitchen because it wasn't organic

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate