Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff

Thu March 07, 2019 12:19 am

Just finished it.

Lads. This is a hatchet job.
A narrative crafted way way after the fact for money. With two bad actors in the lead roles and Some guilty mothers to make it viable.

Definitely do think he was grooming the family out of loneliness.
Not buying the abuse part at all. Robson especially.

Thu March 07, 2019 1:03 am

He fucked kids

Thu March 07, 2019 2:34 am

I went back and forth as I watched between believing them and having more of dime’s point of view. The fact is nobody really knows what happened, but you can’t walk away from this hearing all the strange behavior of MJ, sharing his bed with young boys, etc, and not think there’s at least some fire to go along with all this smoke.

MJ could have very easily still helped children, spend time with children, mentor children, etc but kept very strict boundaries in order to avoid everything he was accused of. He could have had a policy where he was never alone with children without another adult present, had an open door policy at the ranch, etc. He didn’t, and in fact took pains to create secretive areas behind locked doors.
I don’t believe every word these guys claim but I don’t disbelieve them either. It’s easy to see that anyone who came into close proximity of MJ was enraptured by him, and that clearly made people not think clearly (especially the parents). He was emotionally manipulative for sure to get people to serve his ends. And his ends seemed to be having unfettered and private access to young boys.

Thu March 07, 2019 10:43 am

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations?fbclid=IwAR3Jz3_gxdHXlsDcDFV2lfsQFz1gu4DhbmNFQsAzoobF8qV4R1RDMGvjTCU

Thu March 07, 2019 10:45 am

I'll watch more of the documentary this evening.

Thu March 07, 2019 10:47 am

This is worth a read. Blows Robsons narrative out of the water completely

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1100 ... 79042.html

Thu March 07, 2019 11:17 am

I'll agree that it's a dangerous path to walk down, when someone can say something about what happened one year, and then change it later. But if Robson is telling the truth, it also makes sense. If a child is molested in the manner described, it will not be easy to talk about it. I'm also fairly certain that he felt a lot of love for Michael. Which also makes it more difficult.
Last edited by Anders on Thu March 07, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu March 07, 2019 11:45 am

This is mindblowing to me. Evidence and court docs showing Robson is a lying piece of shit who’s been trying to build this story for years leading up to now.
Journalist Charles Thomson compiled some of it. Have a look

https://t.co/Qot2JVxq17?amp=1

Thu March 07, 2019 11:46 am

Anders wrote:I'll agree that it's a dangerous path to walk down, when someone can say something about what happened one year, and then change it later. But if Robson is telling the truth, it also makes sense. If a child is molested in the manner described, it will not be easy to talk about it. I'm also fairly certain that he felt a lot of love for Michael. Which also makes it more difficult.

I Was fully convinced by them for about half the first episode.
When you watch part two later, their story falls apart. Did for me.
Be interested to see your thoughts after

Thu March 07, 2019 2:00 pm

meatwad wrote:I went back and forth as I watched between believing them and having more of dime’s point of view. The fact is nobody really knows what happened, but you can’t walk away from this hearing all the strange behavior of MJ, sharing his bed with young boys, etc, and not think there’s at least some fire to go along with all this smoke.

MJ could have very easily still helped children, spend time with children, mentor children, etc but kept very strict boundaries in order to avoid everything he was accused of. He could have had a policy where he was never alone with children without another adult present, had an open door policy at the ranch, etc. He didn’t, and in fact took pains to create secretive areas behind locked doors.
I don’t believe every word these guys claim but I don’t disbelieve them either. It’s easy to see that anyone who came into close proximity of MJ was enraptured by him, and that clearly made people not think clearly (especially the parents). He was emotionally manipulative for sure to get people to serve his ends. And his ends seemed to be having unfettered and private access to young boys.

yes, thats what i have been saying. The sex part..if its true is another horrible thing he did...But his ways were already horrible. He was an abuser for sure and an awful human being.

Thu March 07, 2019 2:55 pm

His lawyer speaks out

Thu March 07, 2019 3:36 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
meatwad wrote:I went back and forth as I watched between believing them and having more of dime’s point of view. The fact is nobody really knows what happened, but you can’t walk away from this hearing all the strange behavior of MJ, sharing his bed with young boys, etc, and not think there’s at least some fire to go along with all this smoke.

yes, thats what i have been saying. The sex part..if its true is another horrible thing he did...But his ways were already horrible. He was an abuser for sure and an awful human being.

If we’re gonna hold him to account over allegations, were gonna have to hold every 70s act from Bowie through zeppelin to the same standard. All of them did depraved shit with underage kids of all ages.
They shouldn’t get a pass if he doesn’t.

Thu March 07, 2019 3:46 pm

well sure. Who said anything about Bowie or Zeppelin?? Even those cases seem pretty grounded compared with Jackson Dime.

Thu March 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Not aware any of them have faced any charges never mind sustained cases and allegations

Have you watched part two yet?

Thu March 07, 2019 3:58 pm

This Podcast is "Reason Boundd. episode is called "Pirates in Neverland". It's on iTunes, pocket casts etc. It's a full 3hrs long but it's well worth a listen I think to give a fuller picture of the context of the previous allegations.

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/10- ... 80480&mt=2

Thu March 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Holy shit, that R. Kelly interview!

Thu March 07, 2019 4:50 pm

B wrote:Holy shit, that R. Kelly interview!

And he acted like that around a confident, powerful, woman that wasn't going to give in to his bullshit. Imagine how the women who were helpless and basically kidnapped by him felt...

That guy can rot in hell.

Thu March 07, 2019 5:02 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

And he acted like that around a confident, powerful, woman that wasn't going to give in to his bullshit. Imagine how the women who were helpless and basically kidnapped by him felt...

:thumbsup:

Thu March 07, 2019 5:08 pm

LetMeSleep wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I haven't watched it yet (ill get on that) but i gotta assume if i was ever accused of a crime I didnt commit i'd probably be losing my shit.

Thu March 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Strat wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I haven't watched it yet (ill get on that) but i gotta assume if i was ever accused of a crime I didnt commit i'd probably be losing my shit.

yeah, but you can lose your shit in private. Getting out of control angry during an interview isn't a good look.
Post a reply