Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff

Wed February 19, 2020 11:49 am

They made sure to collect our dues before that announcement.

Mon February 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Weinstein guilty on two charges, acquitted on all others:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... story.html

Mon February 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Tue February 25, 2020 1:46 am

Weinstein taken to hospital after his guilty verdict. Fucking bullshit just like that walker he was using to look ill

Tue February 25, 2020 1:48 am

PJ must be pretty bummed tonight...

http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14940&p=1456411&hilit=penis#p1456411

Tue February 25, 2020 4:40 am

Cosby calls bullshit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.massli ... utType=amp

Tue February 25, 2020 11:58 am

wease wrote:Cosby calls bullshit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.massli ... utType=amp

This needs to be quoted.

“This is not shocking because these jurors were not sequestered, which gave them access to media coverage and the sentiments of public opinion,” the Instagram statement read. “There’s no way you would have anyone believe that Mr. Weinstein was going to receive a fair and impartial trial. Also, this judge showed that he wanted a conviction by sending the jurors back to deliberate, after they were hung on many of the counts.”

He added, “Here’s the question that should haunt all Americans, especially wealthy and famous men...Where do we go in this country to find fairness and impartiality in the judicial system; and where do we go in this country to find Due Process? Lastly, if the #metoo movement isn’t just about Becky [White women], I would challenge #metoo and ask them to go back 400+ years and tarnish the names of those oppressors that raped slaves.”

Tue February 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Yeah. It really does suck that the wealthy and famous can’t prey sexually on people with the same reckless abandon they could employ back in the good old days.

Tue February 25, 2020 4:15 pm

wease wrote:Yeah. It really does suck that the wealthy and famous can’t prey sexually on people with the same reckless abandon they could employ back in the good old days.

:lol:

Tue February 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Women are now safe from Weinstein, but who's going to keep Weinstein safe from the Clintons?

Wed February 26, 2020 11:46 am

B wrote:

This needs to be quoted.

“This is not shocking because these jurors were not sequestered, which gave them access to media coverage and the sentiments of public opinion,” the Instagram statement read. “There’s no way you would have anyone believe that Mr. Weinstein was going to receive a fair and impartial trial. Also, this judge showed that he wanted a conviction by sending the jurors back to deliberate, after they were hung on many of the counts.”

He added, “Here’s the question that should haunt all Americans, especially wealthy and famous men...Where do we go in this country to find fairness and impartiality in the judicial system; and where do we go in this country to find Due Process? Lastly, if the #metoo movement isn’t just about Becky [White women], I would challenge #metoo and ask them to go back 400+ years and tarnish the names of those oppressors that raped slaves.”

The first 2/3 of this is probably true. Harvey was never going to get an impartial trial. A rich man that ugly never will. But that attempt at #StayWoke at the end is quite something

Wed February 26, 2020 3:56 pm

bune wrote:

What a fucking scumbag. The other one is a useless rich fuck too.

Thu February 27, 2020 12:36 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Looks like it's confirmed that Amber Heard is an abusive psycho, not Johnny Depp. All the details are so fucking sad.

Seems like this could be a case of two shitty people being shitty to each other

According to Page Six, several text messages alleged to be sent from Johnny Depp to Paul Bettany in 2013-2014 were read aloud in court today as part of the pre-trial review for The Sun libel case. Depp was in the room as the texts were read. They included, as Page Six wrote from the court records, "Let’s burn Amber" and "Let’s drown her before we burn her!!! I will f–k her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead." Those texts were reportedly sent by Depp to Bettany on November 6, 2013. In May 2014, Depp reportedly texted this to Bettany:

"I’m gonna properly stop the booze thing, darling… Drank all night before I picked Amber up to fly to LA, this past Sunday…Ugly, mate. No food for days…powders…half a bottle of whiskey, a thousand red bull and vodkas, pills, 2 bottles of Champers on plane and what do you get..??? An angry, aggro Injun in a f–kin’ blackout, screaming obscenities and insulting any f–k who got near…I’m done. I am admittedly too f–ked in the head to spray my rage at the one I love…For little reason, as well I’m too old to be that guy But, pills are fine!!!"

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/249094 ... ul-bettany

Thu February 27, 2020 2:22 pm

theplatypus wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:Looks like it's confirmed that Amber Heard is an abusive psycho, not Johnny Depp. All the details are so fucking sad.

Seems like this could be a case of two shitty people being shitty to each other

According to Page Six, several text messages alleged to be sent from Johnny Depp to Paul Bettany in 2013-2014 were read aloud in court today as part of the pre-trial review for The Sun libel case. Depp was in the room as the texts were read. They included, as Page Six wrote from the court records, "Let’s burn Amber" and "Let’s drown her before we burn her!!! I will f–k her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead." Those texts were reportedly sent by Depp to Bettany on November 6, 2013. In May 2014, Depp reportedly texted this to Bettany:

"I’m gonna properly stop the booze thing, darling… Drank all night before I picked Amber up to fly to LA, this past Sunday…Ugly, mate. No food for days…powders…half a bottle of whiskey, a thousand red bull and vodkas, pills, 2 bottles of Champers on plane and what do you get..??? An angry, aggro Injun in a f–kin’ blackout, screaming obscenities and insulting any f–k who got near…I’m done. I am admittedly too f–ked in the head to spray my rage at the one I love…For little reason, as well I’m too old to be that guy But, pills are fine!!!"

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/249094 ... ul-bettany

It's amazing that addicts can always give a full accounting of how much they've imbibed. Whenever I read 80s rock star autobiographies it's mostly specific dates and lists of how much shit they took on a given day 25 years ago. 3 joints, bottle of whiskey, 18 beers, ball of heroin, 6 lines of coke - 1/22/87.

Thu February 27, 2020 2:54 pm

whats weird is that Depp is well remembered with his old flames.

Wed March 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Weinstein gets 23 years In the slammer

Oooofff

Wed March 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Holy shit

Wed March 11, 2020 4:58 pm

Just getting out in front of this.

Weinstein didn’t kill himself.

Wed March 11, 2020 5:01 pm

no, him I would believe. he's ruined and will not come back from this so why bother?

Wed March 11, 2020 5:04 pm

:)
Post a reply