The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 89  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4900
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I wondered who was going to post first.
Talk about a fall from grace...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
Finally

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23748
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
sad but good


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
Sad in what way?

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32851
Location: Buenos Aires
Sad that he raped anyone at all, I'm guessing. Nothing about him going to jail is sad.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37449
:lol:


_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23748
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
theplatypus wrote:
Sad that he raped anyone at all, I'm guessing. Nothing about him going to jail is sad.

Right. Also sad that a symbol of successful African-American families has fallen so hard -- sad for the people who looked up to him; one of my friends actually grew up being very close with his daughter.

But no, not sad that he's going to jail, not even remotely.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4465
tragabigzanda wrote:
. Also sad that a symbol of successful African-American families has fallen so hard -- sad for the people who looked up to him; one of my friends actually grew up being very close with his daughter.
.


I watched the show religiously as a kid and because of that it wasn’t until probably middle school that I thought that the black experience in America was any different from mine.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23748
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Bi_3 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
. Also sad that a symbol of successful African-American families has fallen so hard -- sad for the people who looked up to him; one of my friends actually grew up being very close with his daughter.
.


I watched the show religiously as a kid and because of that it wasn’t until probably middle school that I thought that the black experience in America was any different from mine.

Yeah, we watched it every single Thursday(?) night in our house. Between that and A Different World, I thought the black experience was hunky dory.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 9:24 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34309
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Dumbass crackas.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5887
Location: Washington State
AL

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23748
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
BurtReynolds wrote:
Dumbass crackas.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 9:42 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34309
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
I was obsessed with the Cosby show, but I didn't like Different World much. I just remember the guy with the flip down sunglasses.

Even as a kid I was like "this is some bullshit".

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66412
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Finally

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9157
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
:lol:



AL AL AL

:haha:

“I HOPE”

:haha:

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22078
Bibbidie squibbidie hope they have tasty macadamia nuts in prison

Bibbidie

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu April 26, 2018 11:19 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34309
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
96583UP wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
:lol:



AL AL AL

:haha:

“I HOPE”

:haha:
haha

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am
Posts: 2239
Location: The 216
Pudding pops in the showers at 5.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15235
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
:lol:


Life is an endless series of reminders that MST3K is rad as shit.

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Fri April 27, 2018 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13470
Location: Where everybody knows your name
tragabigzanda wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
. Also sad that a symbol of successful African-American families has fallen so hard -- sad for the people who looked up to him; one of my friends actually grew up being very close with his daughter.
.


I watched the show religiously as a kid and because of that it wasn’t until probably middle school that I thought that the black experience in America was any different from mine.

Yeah, we watched it every single Thursday(?) night in our house. Between that and A Different World, I thought the black experience was hunky dory.

If I could experience Lisa Bonet, I would be hunky dory.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 89  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], scottmusic, Zantac Junkie and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri October 19, 2018 5:59 pm