Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff

Wed July 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Bi_3 wrote:They are all pretty connected, but the number of billionaires is not very high so it makes sense they would all know each other and interact regularly.

[img]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/09/12/15816576-7227791-image-m-25_1562671390440.jpg/img]

good if bill was involved bring him down too

Wed July 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Acosta will hold a news conference at 2:30ET today to defend his role in the Epstein case. This should go well.

Wed July 10, 2019 4:46 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Acosta will hold a news conference at 2:30ET today to defend his role in the Epstein case. This should go well.

I sense the "We can't get Capone on murder, but we can get him on tax fraud to ensure he goes to jail" speech coming. But didnt this all get discussed at his confirmation hearing?

Wed July 10, 2019 4:48 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Acosta will hold a news conference at 2:30ET today to defend his role in the Epstein case. This should go well.

Hope he's prepping with some Budd Dwyer game film and acts accordingly.

Wed July 10, 2019 4:49 pm

oasisfan35 wrote:

oof

Wed July 10, 2019 5:38 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
oasisfan35 wrote:

oof

i agree with wease. though i did chuckle at first :)

Wed July 10, 2019 5:52 pm

“I LIKE BEER (sniff) AND PROTECTING CHILD PREDATORS (sniff) FROM SUFFERING ANY CONSEQUENCE”

Wed July 10, 2019 5:54 pm

As long as he’s indignant and combative, Republicans will default to supporting him and so will the White House.

Wed July 10, 2019 6:13 pm

This is from back in January. Well worth a listen

Jeffrey Epstein made a name for himself as a mysterious money manager with friends in very high places, from Bill Clinton to Donald Trump, British royalty and more. His firm refused to do business with anyone worth less than one billion dollars, and Epstein traveled the globe, often throwing exclusive parties on his own private island. Yet this jet-setting money whiz was also dogged by rumors -- rumors of ongoing sexual abuse with multiple victims. At least some of these rumors turned out to be true. Any other person would have spent years in jail ...so why is Jeffrey Epstein walking free today? Tune in to learn more.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/s ... 0427009614

Wed July 10, 2019 7:04 pm

Acosta’s defense seems aimed more at convincing people like David French and Erik Erickson that he’s worth defending than it is at convincing the White House he’s an alpha.

Wed July 10, 2019 8:18 pm

French & Erickson are on Twitter all day, every day, so it makes sense to get guys like that into it. I'm definitely in the "Twitter is not real life" camp, yet it's become so central to politics that no one can avoid it.

Wed July 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Peeps wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
oasisfan35 wrote:

oof

i agree with wease. though i did chuckle at first :)

Me, too

Wed July 10, 2019 9:13 pm

Just listened again to that pod above I posted.

Ffffuuuuck. Sooo shady. A great many gonna get brought down by this.

His previous conviction contained the caveat that all associates personal and business related remain anonymous and immune from prosecution.
Yeah that’s about to blow up.

Wed July 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Power protects itself. I doubt anyone will be brought down by this except maybe Epstein, and I'm not even sure about that.

Wed July 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Team Burt. The DVDs will disappear, Epstein will get killed in the prison shower awaiting trial.

Wed July 10, 2019 9:23 pm

He had his own private office in a private wing during his last sentence
And only was charged sith soliciting / prostitution. Despite multiple victim reports
Who organised that for him?

Wed July 10, 2019 9:37 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:He had his own private office in a private wing during his last sentence
And only was charged sith soliciting / prostitution. Despite multiple victim reports

And I think he only had to serve one day a week in his resort prison? Laughable.

Wed July 10, 2019 9:43 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:He had his own private office in a private wing during his last sentence

And I think he only had to serve one day a week in his resort prison? Laughable.

I thought I misheard that. He was free 6 days a week

Tell me again how someone high up didn’t organise all that for him

Wed July 10, 2019 9:57 pm

The guy managed billions, was he cooperating on something larger? Narco or ISIL?

Wed July 10, 2019 10:15 pm

I bet he “kills himself” via 2 “self inflicted” gunshot wounds to the back of the head before he squeals.
Post a reply