Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff

Sun July 07, 2019 9:35 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:You think Epstein became a billionaire by secretly filming very powerful people having sex with teenagers?

I've also wondered this

He’s incredibly intelligent and worked with ultra high net worth investors. He made his money hiding theirs. But I would bet good money he’s got a ton of tapes and that’s why charges never stuck.

we need a new Russiagate heading into 2020, so here we go.

Well this is really old news, but it's getting some fresh traction today [it's a long thread]:

Timing is purely coincidental.

Sun July 07, 2019 9:38 pm

I don't really care too much about what may or may not get dragged out in the press on this one. As long as records are unsealed and anyone who wants their day in court is allowed to have it, I'll be happy.

Sun July 07, 2019 9:49 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:I don't really care too much about what may or may not get dragged out in the press on this one. As long as records are unsealed and anyone who wants their day in court is allowed to have it, I'll be happy.

I want whomever in the government protected him named. (Clinton?)

Sun July 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:I don't really care too much about what may or may not get dragged out in the press on this one. As long as records are unsealed and anyone who wants their day in court is allowed to have it, I'll be happy.

Not sure if you're read the thread or other background, but both Clinton and Trump seem the same level of culpable here.

Sun July 07, 2019 11:47 pm

If the end result of this timeline is that the qanon psychos are right about there being a massive child sex ring but they just had the wrong guy, it might be the most fitting end.

Mon July 08, 2019 12:00 am

They can’t claim that, those theories have been out there for decades. They tied them to satanism in the 80s.

Mon July 08, 2019 12:03 am

accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty

Mon July 08, 2019 12:25 am

bart wrote:They can’t claim that, those theories have been out there for decades. They tied them to satanism in the 80s.

I don't think Qanon dates back to the 1980s but yes, of course there's a legacy of child sex conspiracy theories.

Mon July 08, 2019 12:50 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Not sure if you're read the thread or other background, but both Clinton and Trump seem the same level of culpable here.

I don’t know much about him and Trump other than (the assault charge) and that Epstein was a member at Mar-go-la and apparently a social acquaintance of Trump before that.

Mon July 08, 2019 10:49 pm

One of the cases against Spacey appears to be collapsing

Mon July 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

I don’t know much about him and Trump other than (the assault charge) and that Epstein was a member at Mar-go-la and apparently a social acquaintance of Trump before that.

Add Donald reminiscing about how they both like beautiful women “on the younger side,” and then giving a cabinet post to the federal prosecutor who let Jeffrey off the hook

Mon July 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Bi_3 wrote:One of the cases against Spacey appears to be collapsing

yeah, unruh really fucked up and she should have known better

Tue July 09, 2019 12:13 am

I like to imagine Kevin reading this news in a partially unrolled newspaper, then looking up at the camera, thumping the paper with two fingers, and saying “if this is true then I can use this. I can twist the public perception, confuse them, show them a wronged man. I can reclaim my career and have my rightfully owed redemption story. All I have to do first is to confirm that I didn’t do anything realllllly fucking creepy while I was black-out fucked up on pain pills this past year.”

Tue July 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Wat

Tue July 09, 2019 5:59 pm

but he doesn't feel badly for the 13 year old girl he raped

Tue July 09, 2019 6:58 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:but he doesn't feel badly for the 13 year old girl he raped

He’s saying he feels bad for the guy who got caught cutting a child rapist a sweetheart deal without consulting with the victims first. He feels bad for the guy because he got caught taking illegal steps to protect a pedophile that Trump likes.

Wed July 10, 2019 10:52 am

McParadigm wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:but he doesn't feel badly for the 13 year old girl he raped

He’s saying he feels bad for the guy who got caught cutting a child rapist a sweetheart deal without consulting with the victims first. He feels bad for the guy because he got caught taking illegal steps to protect a pedophile that Trump likes.

no no no. the story is now trump doesnt like him, they had a falling out

my guess is they disagreed on what is technically too young and too rapey

Wed July 10, 2019 10:55 am

those cds and dvds in the safe may be the start of something massive.

also, well done policeman wearing a balaclava. absolutely you could be targeted.

Wed July 10, 2019 11:14 am

They are all pretty connected, but the number of billionaires is not very high so it makes sense they would all know each other and interact regularly.

[img]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/09/12/15816576-7227791-image-m-25_1562671390440.jpg/img]

Wed July 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Remarkable headline.
Trump labor secretary who cut Epstein deal plans to slash funds for sex trafficking victims

Alexander Acosta, the US labor secretary under fire for having granted Jeffrey Epstein immunity from federal prosecution in 2008, after the billionaire was investigated for having run a child sex trafficking ring, is proposing 80% funding cuts for the government agency that combats child sex trafficking.
Post a reply