The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 2:32 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

meatwad wrote:
A revolution because a pedophile was possibly murdered instead of committed suicide? Is anyone really that bothered one way or another that the sick fuck is dead?

No and no but you missed the point.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 2:39 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

96583UP wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

96583UP wrote:
within the last 3 years we have seen a President be elected due to foreign interference in our electoral system, that President fired the head of the FBI who was investigating him, and fired the head of the DOJ that recused himself from prosecuting him, that President had a file of incriminating evidence presented that demonstrated clear obstruction of justice, that President has publicly declared war on Free Press, passed a tax cut that serves only the wealthy and will bankrupt this country if a future administration does not adopt tax or fiscal policy to correct it, openly derided non-white americans, promoted deportation of immigrant children born in this country, disparaged every past president in recent history, violated the emoluments clause, laundered mob money, committed tax fraud, boasted about engaging in sexual assault, and cut every consumer protection he can get his hands on - and there has been no revolution.

bearing that in mind, we can safely assume that if we all saw the video of the intelligence agent / prison guard paid off by oligarchs / professional assassin that strangled that person to death and wrapped his head up to make it look like a suicide, there would be no revolution. there would be a bunch of internet memes, a shitty mock investigation, a fall guy, and then the super bowl would arrive and everyone would stop paying attention to it, forever

Yeah I don't really have any faith that the herd would revolt even if the elites openly flaunted their depravity. Most of us have been successfully converted to docile cattle.

Epstein memes exist because they give people an outlet to complain without harming the elites in any way. And if voting could change anything, it would be illegal.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 3:32 am 
Mind Your Tanners

meatwad wrote:
A revolution because a pedophile was possibly murdered instead of committed suicide? Is anyone really that bothered one way or another that the sick fuck is dead?

I mean, it sucks that the victims suing him are pretty much out in the wind now, never mind the people he could have implicated in everything.

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 3:47 am 

Yeah no one is upset that Epstein is dead. They are upset that other (extremely powerful) people involved will now get away with it because he is dead, and that is probably why he is dead.

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 6:52 am 
AnalLog

I don’t buy that Epstein was some magical source who would implicate the wealthy and powerful. To do so would require proof, and undoubtedly it’s proof that would be in the hands of others as well. Have they all been murdered too? Where are the victims of these wealthy and powerful people? Where is the evidence? Where are the accomplices? Any implications Epstein would have made would have required these things. It’s not like he could just tell a bunch of stories and get people arrested and indicted.

The dude killed himself. He was a monster and knew he’d lose everything and spend the rest of his life in prison, or suffer a worse fate at the hands of other inmates. Not sure why that’s harder to accept for some people than some crazy-ass conspiracies.

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 7:07 am 

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 7:49 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

meatwad wrote:
I don’t buy that Epstein was some magical source who would implicate the wealthy and powerful. To do so would require proof, and undoubtedly it’s proof that would be in the hands of others as well. Have they all been murdered too? Where are the victims of these wealthy and powerful people? Where is the evidence? Where are the accomplices? Any implications Epstein would have made would have required these things. It’s not like he could just tell a bunch of stories and get people arrested and indicted.

The dude killed himself. He was a monster and knew he’d lose everything and spend the rest of his life in prison, or suffer a worse fate at the hands of other inmates. Not sure why that’s harder to accept for some people than some crazy-ass conspiracies.

Exactly. Even if someone did kill him, everything else you said is true. But there are lots of out there who love conspiracy theories.

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 5:34 pm 
AnalLog

Also kudos to the all-powerful Clintons who, despite being loathed by half the country, can apparently ensure an air-tight conspiracy to murder a high-profile inmate in federal custody but can’t swing a couple thousand votes in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

PostPosted: Wed November 13, 2019 11:52 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

meatwad wrote:
Also kudos to the all-powerful Clintons who, despite being loathed by half the country, can apparently ensure an air-tight conspiracy to murder a high-profile inmate in federal custody but can’t swing a couple thousand votes in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

seriously

everyone knows they only have the connects in brazilian jails

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 4:00 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Niagara Falls

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 8:34 am 

oh wow I didn't realize there was no evidence or accusers or black books or flight logs or sleeping guards or broken cameras or anything. Guess he did kill himself.

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 3:01 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

BurtReynolds wrote:
oh wow I didn't realize there was no evidence or accusers or black books or flight logs or sleeping guards or broken cameras or anything. Guess he did kill himself.

Glad you finally came around

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 3:08 pm 
AnalLog

BurtReynolds wrote:

Yes, several people accused Epstein and there was evidence, which is why he was arrested and awaiting trial.

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 4:07 pm 
AnalLog

Couple other questions for you Burt:
If Epstein was so potentially dangerous to the wealthy and powerful, why wasn’t he murdered the first time he was indicted?

Why wasn’t he murdered during the many years since, when it would have been much easier to do than when he was in federal custody?

Why haven’t investigators announced charges for these supposed wealthy and powerful people based on evidence acquired through the Epstein investigation?

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 4:34 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

because of the sweetheart deal he got to go free.

because of the sweetheart deal he got.

because they're still investigating. the halt was on the actual accusers trial, now it's just combing through everything they found at his house/island/compound.

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 4:46 pm 
AnalLog

Were the Clintons responsible for the sweetheart deal too?

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 6:49 pm 

For the record I don't know what happened either way, and now never will. I don't want to get bogged down trying to prove he was murdered, or was helped to kill himself. He died under fishy circumstances and it's completely within the realm of possibility that he was murdered, but who knows.

And a lot of powerful people who were implicated in his crimes probably won't have to worry anymore. I think it's extremely likely that he wasn't the only one having sex with minors.

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 7:34 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

meatwad wrote:
Were the Clintons responsible for the sweetheart deal too?

They probably were. Yes.

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 9:03 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

https://www.duffelblog.com/2019/11/brea ... ein-didnt/

PostPosted: Thu November 14, 2019 9:39 pm 
AnalLog

bune wrote:
https://www.duffelblog.com/2019/11/breaking-22-veterans-kill-themselves-everyday-but-jeffrey-epstein-didnt/

I think it’s disgusting that anyone would make a meme or a joke or an attempt to connect the very real problem of veterans killing themselves with the death of a convicted pedophile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 96  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate