The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 80  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21781
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.

Dude are you serious? Yeah, she was an adult, but she was also an intern and he was the president. A personal apology, for, you know, getting a BJ then throwing her under the bus on a national stage doesn't seem out of line.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21781
Before we go any further I'd like to add that I don't actually care all that much about this.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:32 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33247
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
tragabigzanda wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.

Dude are you serious? Yeah, she was an adult, but she was also an intern and he was the president. A personal apology, for, you know, getting a BJ then throwing her under the bus on a national stage doesn't seem out of line.

Is there something innately wrong with a powerful person having sex with a subordinate? No. Is it a given that the subordinate is always pressured in every case? No. Sorry, but adults have to take responsibility for their own actions. It's possible that he abused his power, and Clinton's track record is admittedly not great, but in this case nothing indicates he did (That I can remember, I could be way off.). These were willing, non-pressured participants. If this is true, he doesn't owe her shit and she isn't a victim (except with how the media abused her afterwards). Of course, if he did, then fuck him.

Does she even want an apology? Did the media ever apologize to her?

My memory is foggy, but I'm not sure how he threw her under the bus afterwords. I remember them both being attacked pretty fiercely.

I will try to say this without puking: Hillary is the victim here. :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

tragabigzanda wrote:
Before we go any further I'd like to add that I don't actually care all that much about this.


Who is more irrelevant to modern politics? The Bushes or The Clintons? Let's just let them die.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 10:54 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33247
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
That's probably my favorite part about the last election. In the beginning, I was so sure it was gonna be Hillary or Jeb. What a wonderful turn of events.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 538
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.


Yeah I was kinda bothered by this. What exactly does he need to apologize for? Everything they did was consensual.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Wed June 06, 2018 1:25 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33247
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
This is pretty crazy

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/rela ... 202830211/

Relativity Media Fabricated Memo Containing Claims of Sexual Harassment by Former Co-President Adam Fields

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Wed June 06, 2018 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14604
Location: Illinois
meatwad wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.


Yeah I was kinda bothered by this. What exactly does he need to apologize for? Everything they did was consensual.


It could be considered inappropriate to be the boss and elicit consensual blowjobs and cigar crams from a subordinate. Especially when you are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The whole thing is 20 years too late though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Wed June 06, 2018 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13457
Location: mtlqcca
theplatypus wrote:
Here we have actual, tangible evidence of a ghostly apparition, effectively proving that there is life beyond our bodily deaths, possibly even a God, and all we can talk about is some rapes he may have done? Ridiculous

Oh man, these ghost posts really made me laugh :haha:

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 10:24 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4098
verb_to_trust wrote:
meatwad wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.


Yeah I was kinda bothered by this. What exactly does he need to apologize for? Everything they did was consensual.


It could be considered inappropriate to be the boss and elicit consensual blowjobs and cigar crams from a subordinate. Especially when you are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The whole thing is 20 years too late though.


This. If there ever was a case where the immense power differences between the parties complicates the idea of consent...

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 10:58 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33247
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
meatwad wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.


Yeah I was kinda bothered by this. What exactly does he need to apologize for? Everything they did was consensual.


It could be considered inappropriate to be the boss and elicit consensual blowjobs and cigar crams from a subordinate. Especially when you are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The whole thing is 20 years too late though.


This. If there ever was a case where the immense power differences between the parties complicates the idea of consent...

The idea that a 22 year old can't consent to sex with older or more powerful people is madness. Let's just make it statutory rape to fuck anyone outside of your tax bracket, or 10 years beyond your age. Give me a break.

Power dynamics can come into play, but that isn't automatic. And relationships between bosses and employees are successful and mutually beneficial all the time.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9319
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Sex with a subordinate isn't illegal or rape, but it is stupid, unethical, and opens you up for quid pro quo harassment suits.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12714
Location: Where everybody knows your name
B wrote:
Sex with a subordinate isn't illegal or rape, but it is stupid, unethical, and opens you up for quid pro quo harassment suits.

Stupid, yes. Unethical? Why do you think that’s so?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4098
BurtReynolds wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
meatwad wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.


Yeah I was kinda bothered by this. What exactly does he need to apologize for? Everything they did was consensual.


It could be considered inappropriate to be the boss and elicit consensual blowjobs and cigar crams from a subordinate. Especially when you are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The whole thing is 20 years too late though.


This. If there ever was a case where the immense power differences between the parties complicates the idea of consent...

The idea that a 22 year old can't consent to sex with older or more powerful people is madness. Let's just make it statutory rape to fuck anyone outside of your tax bracket, or 10 years beyond your age. Give me a break.

Power dynamics can come into play, but that isn't automatic. And relationships between bosses and employees are successful and mutually beneficial all the time.


"the most powerful person on earth"

Do you think it's easy to say no to the king?

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9319
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
wease wrote:
B wrote:
Sex with a subordinate isn't illegal or rape, but it is stupid, unethical, and opens you up for quid pro quo harassment suits.

Stupid, yes. Unethical? Why do you think that’s so?


You don't think it's unethical to pursue a sexual relationship with a person who's employment is contingent upon your approval?

That's WHY quid pro quo harassment suits exist, Weinstein.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12714
Location: Where everybody knows your name
B wrote:
wease wrote:
B wrote:
Sex with a subordinate isn't illegal or rape, but it is stupid, unethical, and opens you up for quid pro quo harassment suits.

Stupid, yes. Unethical? Why do you think that’s so?


You don't think it's unethical to pursue a sexual relationship with a person who's employment is contingent upon your approval?

That's WHY quid pro quo harassment suits exist, Weinstein.


I dunno. I was Mrs Wease’s boss when we started dating. And fucking.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36505
wease wrote:
B wrote:
wease wrote:
B wrote:
Sex with a subordinate isn't illegal or rape, but it is stupid, unethical, and opens you up for quid pro quo harassment suits.

Stupid, yes. Unethical? Why do you think that’s so?


You don't think it's unethical to pursue a sexual relationship with a person who's employment is contingent upon your approval?

That's WHY quid pro quo harassment suits exist, Weinstein.


I dunno. I was Mrs Wease’s boss when we started dating. And fucking.

This explains so much

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34849
Location: Mountains
My girlfriend is my Yoga Boss :heartbeat:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 6:47 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33247
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Strat wrote:
My girlfriend is my Yoga Boss :heartbeat:

Has she apologized yet?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9319
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
wease wrote:
B wrote:
wease wrote:
B wrote:
Sex with a subordinate isn't illegal or rape, but it is stupid, unethical, and opens you up for quid pro quo harassment suits.

Stupid, yes. Unethical? Why do you think that’s so?


You don't think it's unethical to pursue a sexual relationship with a person who's employment is contingent upon your approval?

That's WHY quid pro quo harassment suits exist, Weinstein.


I dunno. I was Mrs Wease’s boss when we started dating. And fucking.

This explains so much


:P

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 538
Bi_3 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
meatwad wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Uh oh, someone didn't adequately prostrate themselves before the mob. I like how she sucks a married guy's dick, but somehow he owes her an apology.


Yeah I was kinda bothered by this. What exactly does he need to apologize for? Everything they did was consensual.


It could be considered inappropriate to be the boss and elicit consensual blowjobs and cigar crams from a subordinate. Especially when you are THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The whole thing is 20 years too late though.


This. If there ever was a case where the immense power differences between the parties complicates the idea of consent...

The idea that a 22 year old can't consent to sex with older or more powerful people is madness. Let's just make it statutory rape to fuck anyone outside of your tax bracket, or 10 years beyond your age. Give me a break.

Power dynamics can come into play, but that isn't automatic. And relationships between bosses and employees are successful and mutually beneficial all the time.


"the most powerful person on earth"

Do you think it's easy to say no to the king?


I’ve never gotten the impression from all that’s been said or written about this whole affair that Monica was ever on the fence and had to be cajoled into sexual activity with the President. Unless someone can produce something to the contrary, I’m team Burt on this one.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 80  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat August 18, 2018 3:22 am