The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

I just downloaded a copy of this episode off YouTube just in case, but I hope Brooks realizes that by doing this, it's only going to make the episode even more sought after.

PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 8:15 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

People still have some strong opinions about Michael Jackson it seems.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2019 8:23 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I haven’t heard a Lostprophets song played since: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-25412675

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 10:25 am 
what on earth am I talking about

Just watch. 4:20 particularly. This is the start of the whole thing. He was turned down for that job and suddenly makes allegations. I challenge anyone believing this guy to watch this and still find him credible.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 10:27 am 

*in 4:20 of the video above he lies about working for the Jackson estate, that was 2011

In his deposition in 2013 he states under oath he didn't know Jackson had an estate until 2013.

That video at 4:20 is the genesis of the ruse.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 12:43 pm 

Bullet proof point

Quote:
What if you were abused, but the rapist was 100% facilitated by people who snared you and handed you to the rapist, these people are still alive, walking around freely. The rapist is dead.

When you realized what happened to you. Would You?

A. Try write a book about it
B. Sue in a sealed lawsuit, and keep suing in further lawsuits.
C. Go on every network that will have you and make a "documentary"
D. Go to the police, make a criminal statement and get those fookers on trial.

Wade has done A, B and C. Never D

Personally if it were me, straight to D.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 1:58 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

dimejinky99 wrote:
Bullet proof point

Quote:
What if you were abused, but the rapist was 100% facilitated by people who snared you and handed you to the rapist, these people are still alive, walking around freely. The rapist is dead.

When you realized what happened to you. Would You?

A. Try write a book about it
B. Sue in a sealed lawsuit, and keep suing in further lawsuits.
C. Go on every network that will have you and make a "documentary"
D. Go to the police, make a criminal statement and get those fookers on trial.

Wade has done A, B and C. Never D

Personally if it were me, straight to D.

I am also suspicious of the motives of the people in the documentary but I don’t think it’s that easy when you are accusing a beloved and ultra wealthy celebrity.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 2:09 pm 

it’s entirely possible mj did this. It’s entirely possible these two are lying.
But it’s not an either or.
Thereve been thousands of kids and families visited neverland. ‘So where are the other ‘victims’ isn’t a defence but it’s a fair question.
I think he clearly had an obsession with children and it was exploited. And dismissed in court and he was acquitted.
If he was the rampant abuser this doco claims, you’d have seen endless amounts of former staff security guards hotel staff housekeeping staff etc etc come out by now. Motivated by truth or money.

There havent been any.
One housemaid made an allegation, changed her story repeatedly and took 20k off a news station then crumbled on the stand and said she had never seen the thing she said she witnessed. (Him in a shower with a young boy).

Every allegation has withered and died under scrutiny. Mainly on the witness stand.

How many times does his family / him have to do this?

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 2:53 pm 
The Master

Dime, question: If he did do it would it change your perception of him as an artist or entertainer? would you stop listening to his music?

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:06 pm 

Strat wrote:
Dime, question: If he did do it would it change your perception of him as an artist or entertainer? would you stop listening to his music?

It already has. Completely.
I don’t want to go on a whinge but he was my definition of happiness and my only other outlet for joy growing up apart from Star Wars.
But I have friends who work in this profession and they’ve said to me at best he clearly had a messianic complex and pathological obsession with childhood /children/ but his own relationship with it was a delusion he could bring healing. This is all borne out by his thousands of hospital visits to sick kids. This however, doesn’t make him a rapist.

Same time, it doesn’t absolve him of anything nor does it prove he did anything.

It could well be he was just a very warped guy who acted out of a very misguided notion and we are all viewing it through the utterly cynical toxic view that the media have trained us to have.

I think this is more likely given years of investigation by US intelligence agencies, and put up against some flimsy allegations he’s constantly been cleared of, that’s hes innocent.

But even if not, these two lads aren’t credible and anyone who can read can see that much.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:08 pm 
The Master

dimejinky99 wrote:
Strat wrote:

I don’t want to go on a whinge but he was my definition of happiness and my only other outlet for joy growing up apart from Star Wars.
But I have friends who work in this profession and they’ve said to me at best he clearly had a messianic complex and pathological obsession with childhood /children/ but his own relationship with it was a delusion he could bring healing. This is all borne out by his thousands of hospital visits to sick kids. This however, doesn’t make him a rapist.

Same time, it doesn’t absolve him of anything nor does it prove he did anything.

It could well be he was just a very warped guy who acted out of a very misguided notion and we are all viewing it through the utterly cynical toxic view that the media have trained us to have.

I think this is more likely given years of investigation by US intelligence agencies, and put up against some flimsy allegations he’s constantly been cleared of, that’s hes innocent.

But even if not, these two lads aren’t credible and anyone who can read can see that much.

Do you listen to his music anymore?

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:11 pm 

Strat wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Strat wrote:

Do you listen to his music anymore?

I don’t listen to anything musically speaking anymore. Podcast world took over.
Summer will come and it’ll be the walk in the park and the national and daft punk and random tunes but I’ll never stop listening to his music.

Banning his music cos of this shit?
Any station doing that and there’s are many, are going to walk that back and have eggs on their faces eventually.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:13 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

I like his music, dont listen to him at all. Neither back in the day or now. Its a guy that i just dont care. If he was a rapist or no, he was still an abuser. Its not that hard. He was fucked up, his enviroment was fuck up, his messiah complex, the fans...everything.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:28 pm 

VinylGuy wrote:
I like his music, dont listen to him at all. Neither back in the day or now. Its a guy that i just dont care. If he was a rapist or no, he was still an abuser. Its not that hard. He was fucked up, his enviroment was fuck up, his messiah complex, the fans...everything.

On the bolded.
None of that is in dispute. He was literally king of the world. Nobody around to say no mike, bad idea. But also a desperate loneliness. And a need to belong. (This evident across these two families and the chandler family. All their accounts say this)
That they all had stars in their eyes is undeniable. He was allowed and welcomed in.
That soon turns in each case to them demanding stuff. This too undeniable.
Then each of them sue for money once he cuts them off. Also undeniable.

Did you see the mothers in this film?
Even more, have you heard the tape of chandlers father saying he was out to ruin Jackson and get money? And happy to use his son to do it!

There’s a clearly identifiable pattern with these families too.
And it’s as ugly and verifiably so. They’ve all sued for money.
Not justice via a criminal case.

Last edited by dimejinky99 on Sat March 09, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:29 pm 
The Master

Ill never stop getting chills from listening to music. New and Old.

I hope I can still play my Billie Jean rework in yoga on guitar.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:32 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

But Dime you always seem to concentrate on the others. He was the powerful one. He is the abuser in all cases. Im sure all of them will tell you a different thing about why they done those things, is still wrong.

In his case it was worst because he presented himself as basically the most caring human soul in the world. He cashed that image.

Yeah, the mothers of this case were horrible, families, whatever...fuck em all. But MJ was the powerful abuser.

Again, it doesnt change to me that he was so talented and made lots of music that everyone loved.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:41 pm 

VinylGuy wrote:
But Dime you always seem to concentrate on the others. He was the powerful one. He is the abuser in all cases. Im sure all of them will tell you a different thing about why they done those things, is still wrong.

In his case it was worst because he presented himself as basically the most caring human soul in the world. He cashed that image.

Yeah, the mothers of this case were horrible, families, whatever...fuck em all. But MJ was the powerful abuser.

Again, it doesnt change to me that he was so talented and made lots of music that everyone loved.

VG. An old expression.
You can’t rape the willing.
I don’t think he ever did anything wrong nor any grooming. If he groomed these families (doubtful) he then in fact groomed the entire world. Millions of us. And how many intelligence agencies? Same agency that found Sadam hussein in a bunker and took Bin Laden out.
But couldn’t and didn’t find any evidence of wrong doing by Michael Jackson.
And they tried. For more than ten years.

He’s wasn’t a groomer
It’s now being framed like that though. In a modern and totally cynical Context.
I can’t 100% say or prove anything. But neither can you call him an abuser cos you don’t know either

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:43 pm 
The Master

"You cant rape the willing"

CHildren aren't willing participants in anything. They aren't fully formed human beings. No pre frontal cortex.

They dont understand what is going on and that is why adults prey on them.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:44 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

Im not talking about the sex part dime. Im talking about his abuse of power over his fans, and little kids. Thats well documented.

PostPosted: Sat March 09, 2019 3:46 pm 

Strat wrote:
"You cant rape the willing"

CHildren aren't willing participants in anything. They aren't fully formed human beings. No pre frontal cortex.

They dont understand what is going on and that is why adults prey on them.

It’s an ugly comment but it’s said in relationship to the cynical context this whole debate and film are framed.

It literally paints these parents as people who offered their two sons up on a plate.

And somehow he engineered it. When in fact they sought him out.
Robson family even moving to America to take advantage of him and what he could do for their son

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 96  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate