The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Wed March 10, 2021 12:11 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Mickey wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
It makes more sense than cheerleading or dance. Have you ever seen some of the erotic shit they have 10 year olds do during their dance recitals?

No man, have you??

You've never been invited to one of these things by a family member or friend? It's a pretty big deal to the kid in dance. They build up to it for a whole year.

I have been to kids' dance recitals. Never have I heard any adult refer to them as erotic.

I've heard parents complain that the routines are too racey. You guys can keep going with the whole verb is a pedo thing though. Have your fun.

i think the problem is that mainstream / pop ‘dancing’ these days is basically twerking so having girls do dance means training them to be strippers, according to contemporary mores

PostPosted: Mon March 15, 2021 10:07 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Y'know, I get that Cuomo wants the investigation to be completed before he steps down, but shit, we're at 7 women now. Isn't there a Lt. Governor that can step into his position until it's done. Why is he still running shit? Do we have to start keeping a chaperone in the room when he's with a woman like he's Mike Pence?

PostPosted: Mon March 15, 2021 10:50 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

B wrote:
Y'know, I get that Cuomo wants the investigation to be completed before he steps down, but shit, we're at 7 women now. Isn't there a Lt. Governor that can step into his position until it's done. Why is he still running shit? Do we have to start keeping a chaperone in the room when he's with a woman like he's Mike Pence?

Is there a 25th ammendment for Governors? Maybe we should storm the capitol building until we get what we want! Or at least set it on fire, that's always effective.

PostPosted: Mon March 15, 2021 11:09 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:

Is there a 25th ammendment for Governors? Maybe we should storm the capitol building until we get what we want! Or at least set it on fire, that's always effective.

Depending on how the trial in MSP goes, you might get your wish....

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 12:43 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:

I'm packing my sandwich for my walk down the highway now. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 1:08 am 
Looks Like a Cat

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:

Elliseamos and Verb’s car to meet!

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 1:21 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:

Elliseamos and Verb’s car to meet!
:haha:

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 2:52 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Cuomo camp is pretty ballsy.

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 4:56 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

This fucking shit is weeks past its expiration date, and the fact that Cuomo even kinda thinks he has a chance at rallying support is a party embarrassment

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 5:05 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:

Unfortunately, they've closed State St on the south side of the Capitol building to vehicular traffic since Jan 6 so it's pretty much an impenetrable wall. You can still walk there and Washington Ave on the north side is still open, but even still, impenetrable wall.

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 5:17 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

McParadigm wrote:
This fucking shit is weeks past its expiration date, and the fact that Cuomo even kinda thinks he has a chance at rallying support is a party embarrassment

How much of this is just NY Democrat Machine inertia? Maybe signaling loyalty to Cuomo also signals loyalty to the party?

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 5:25 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

simple schoolboy wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

How much of this is just NY Democrat Machine inertia? Maybe signaling loyalty to Cuomo also signals loyalty to the party?

Some people are just weak beyond my ability to comprehend.

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 6:08 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

McParadigm wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

We should hold off on criticism until we've walked a mile in the shoes of a NY politician.

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 10:20 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

The Argonaut wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:

Unfortunately, they've closed State St on the south side of the Capitol building to vehicular traffic since Jan 6 so it's pretty much an impenetrable wall. You can still walk there and Washington Ave on the north side is still open, but even still, impenetrable wall.

Yeah, what do you think this is? The US government, where anyone can just walk up and coup them?

PostPosted: Tue March 16, 2021 11:24 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

simple schoolboy wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

We should hold off on criticism until we've walked a mile in the shoes of a NY politician.

I've puked and passed out on a Brooklyn-bound subway car; does that count?

PostPosted: Wed March 17, 2021 3:14 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i don't think the sexually uncomfortable comments are disqualifying events

but i do think groping is

unless they were dressed like they wanted it

which they probably weren't

but maybe they were?

this should be the focus of the investigation

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed March 17, 2021 12:22 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

96583UP wrote:

but maybe they were?

The cynic in me says this is misdirection away from the “hiding nursing home deaths to hurt Trump” story.

PostPosted: Wed March 17, 2021 1:23 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

but maybe they were?

The cynic in me says this is misdirection away from the “hiding nursing home deaths to hurt Trump” story.

I very rarely hear this story without also hearing the nursing home stuff. The last two mornings on the Today show, they spoke on both controversies.
Except here on RM ... but since we compartmentalize news into silos based on topic, I don't know what to tell you.

PostPosted: Fri April 09, 2021 4:18 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sat April 10, 2021 1:19 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Should we mention Deshaun Watson in here?

What a mess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 96  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate