The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2019 11:02 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

bune wrote:
I feel like at a certain point this becomes more about "what you feel" than anything else.

There's a guy who I...well, like isn't the right word but let's use that. Anyway, he's going hard on the "MJ is guilty" and the best he can do is offer up feelings as to why he's suddenly making a twitter push for this, using language that's kind of strong and probably actionable if the right people see it.

Remember the time. We’re in the outrage culture. Perfect time for something like this to drop. He’s not around to defend himself. Either with his own voice or vast resources for legal defence. The age we live in.

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2019 11:09 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

That's either a genius-level pun or just a happy accident.

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2019 11:13 pm 

bune wrote:
That's either a genius-level pun or just a happy accident.

At last someone gets what I’m doing on this forum :)

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2019 11:33 pm 

Well look at that

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2019 11:52 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

dimejinky99 wrote:
Have a read through that VG.
These lads ‘case’ falls apart. They’re lying.

Ill read that of course. Lots of cool info there...still, to say they are lying as a fact...not sure. Ill take what they say maybe with grain of salt of course.

The first half of the doc for me wasnt just about the allegedly abuse, but more about the really weird and fuck up situation of a grown men, a star taking little kids into his home, about this guy faxing them, calling them and talking hours and hours with them, about these families going to Neverland and spending so much fucking time with this weird guy, a guy who went to do more weird creepy thing in the future.

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2019 11:55 pm 

VinylGuy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Have a read through that VG.
These lads ‘case’ falls apart. They’re lying.

Ill read that of course. Lots of cool info there...still, to say they are lying as a fact...not sure. Ill take what they say maybe with grain of salt of course.

The first half of the doc for me wasnt just about the allegedly abuse, but more about the really weird and fuck up situation of a grown men, a star taking little kids into his home, about this guy faxing them, calling them and talking hours and hours with them, about these families going to Neverland and spending so much fucking time with this weird guy, a guy who went to do more weird creepy thing in the future.

That’s just it. The families. The parents.
Watch the parents in this doco.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 2:52 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I never followed the Jackson thing very closely. I don't think I want to now.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 3:12 am 
Rank This Poster

I can't imagine arriving at the conclusion dime has. It really defies basic logic and any sense of human decency.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 10:53 am 

The story just doesn’t hold any water when there’s a huge amount of evidence already proving them to be liars. Robson in particular has lied under oath. Or told the truth under oath (Jackson never did anything to him) and is now lying.
Both can’t be true.
Go from there.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 12:01 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Four kids that have been sleeping with Michael Jackson in his bed, have come forward saying that he abused them. That's something that can not easily be dismissed, even if he was an amazing artist. You can question their parents for letting it happen, but certainly you should question Michael Jackson's actions as well.

I haven't seen the documentary yet, but will do so next week.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 12:11 pm 

Anders wrote:
Four kids that have been sleeping with Michael Jackson in his bed, have come forward saying that he abused them. That's something that can not easily be dismissed, even if he was an amazing artist. You can question their parents for letting it happen, but certainly you should question Michael Jackson's actions as well.

I haven't seen the documentary yet, but will do so next week.

They’re not kids. They’re men in their 30s. Who have conveniently sat out the statute of limitations so as to escape the fact they have (potentially) perjured themselves.
7years, which Wade Robson conveniently waited for to expire before trying to sue the Jackson estate for $1.5 billion(remember, it's not about money). The judge dismissed his case saying that Wade Robson had lied in his witness statement to such an extent that 'no rational fact-finder' could believe his account.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 12:16 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

They were kids at the time: https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-sexual-abuse-allegations.html

"Wade Robson and James Safechuck are not the first to accuse Jackson. The singer paid out about $25 million in a settlement with the family of one accuser in 1994 and was tried and acquitted on separate charges of sexual abuse in 2005. In total, Jackson has now been publicly accused of abusing five boys."

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 12:25 pm 

Chandler -dubious, payout
Arviso-extortion attempt thrown out of court
Robson and safechuck

That’s four.
Who’s the fifth?

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 12:33 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Second Accuser: The Maid’s Son, 1993
According to a report by NBC News, authorities in the early 1990s investigation thought there might have been as many as eight or 10 other victims. A second boy, the son of a maid at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch—where at the time large numbers of children stayed in what Vanity Fair described as a “mini-Disneyland”—told police during the investigation that the singer had fondled him. But he was a reluctant witness, at first denying the abuse to police and later saying he was only willing to testify if the first accuser did. When Jordan Chandler declined to participate in the criminal investigation, the second boy also declined to go on the record, saying he was ashamed. Jackson paid the boy a $2 million settlement.

During Jackson’s 2005 trial, when the second accuser was 24, he testified that Jackson had tickled and then touched him inappropriately on three separate occasions, when he was 7, 8, and 10. He said each time Jackson slipped $100 bills in his shorts after the molestation and told him not to tell his mother.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 1:01 pm 

That’s the very first I’ve ever heard of that. And I follow this thing closely.
As it stands that’s little more than hearsay.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 1:15 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Anything can be dismissed, because if it happened, it all happened behind closed doors, and any statement by an alleged victim will be hearsay. This kid testified in court. That's as strong as any of the other claims.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 1:17 pm 

THereve been two court cases. One settled one he was acquitted. So....how is this kid relevant now?

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 1:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Over time five kids have come out publically with accusations about Michael Jackson molesting them. Now there is a new documentary about it, which makes it all relevant. I find it odd how easily many dismiss the claims. I am sure it is out of love and respect for Michael Jackson. I can not remember any such love for Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein. Though I do see some of it with Ryan Adams. i guess when someone loves a musical artist, they will fight to the end for them.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 1:39 pm 

Is not that at all.
That first case wasn’t credible and Chandler snr on tape caught saying he would ruin him and settled for money rather than take a criminal case. What father does that?
He later had his son emancipate himself from him and then killed himself a month after Jackson’s death.
Nothing strange about that?

The second case was a very obvious extortion attempt and the jury were unanimous and all spoke after saying there wasn’t one credible element of the case against him and they had no doubts whatsoever it was a cash grab given the families previous murky past taking advantage of other celebrities for cash. Jackson found innocent.

Now this turns up and the main guy Robson has supported Jackson his whole life, verifiably lied under oath, had a previous case a few years ago thrown out for being utterly without merit, and now outside the term of statute of limitations is coming again. For money.
Nothing about either of these guys stories add up at all. And they both have consistently changed their stories and chain of events.
It just doesn’t hold water for me.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2019 1:55 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

There were definitely a bunch of Kevin Spacey and Bill Cosby defenders out there

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 96  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate