The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 5:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12880
Location: Illinois
Orpheus wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That father lunging at Nassar during sentencing is heartbreaking. I can't imagine all of the thoughts going through his head. And I don't have kids


I don't respect what that guy did in the court room. Maybe there is actually a small sliver of the anger that is misplaced on Nasser? I'd definitely be taking a hard look in the mirror if I were a parent in that situation. Not let my daughter get finger banged in a hotel room with a pervy looking guy just because he has 'Dr.' in front of his name maybe?


What the fuck is this awful post


I refuse to celebrate a guy acting like a mouth breather in a court of law. He was either overcome by madness in the moment or was grandstanding. Either way, its unacceptable. The entire circus show the judge allowed this case to become probably just gives Nasser ammo to work with if he appeals. But hey, everyone got their hashtag on so whatevs. I hope Tom Izzo can sleep at night.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29816
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
this court is out of order!

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 1:01 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3064
verb_to_trust wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That father lunging at Nassar during sentencing is heartbreaking. I can't imagine all of the thoughts going through his head. And I don't have kids


I don't respect what that guy did in the court room. Maybe there is actually a small sliver of the anger that is misplaced on Nasser? I'd definitely be taking a hard look in the mirror if I were a parent in that situation. Not let my daughter get finger banged in a hotel room with a pervy looking guy just because he has 'Dr.' in front of his name maybe?


What the fuck is this awful post


I refuse to celebrate a guy acting like a mouth breather in a court of law. He was either overcome by madness in the moment or was grandstanding. Either way, its unacceptable. The entire circus show the judge allowed this case to become probably just gives Nasser ammo to work with if he appeals. But hey, everyone got their hashtag on so whatevs. I hope Tom Izzo can sleep at night.


Do you even parent, bro? There is a huge amount of fear that goes into any moment your child is alone with another adult you don't know, in this case where dozens of people knew what he was doing and didnt stop him because sports not only justifies every instance of that fear but shits on the very idea that these young people were worthy of protecting... basically saying to the parents of these girls 'you child is not worthy of human dignity and thus repeatedly molesting her is not a big deal'. Honestly, I'm not sure how this guy hasn't been killed yet because if it were my kid:

Image

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Last edited by Bi_3 on Sun February 04, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Sun February 04, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9970
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That father lunging at Nassar during sentencing is heartbreaking. I can't imagine all of the thoughts going through his head. And I don't have kids


I don't respect what that guy did in the court room. Maybe there is actually a small sliver of the anger that is misplaced on Nasser? I'd definitely be taking a hard look in the mirror if I were a parent in that situation. Not let my daughter get finger banged in a hotel room with a pervy looking guy just because he has 'Dr.' in front of his name maybe?


What the fuck is this awful post


I refuse to celebrate a guy acting like a mouth breather in a court of law. He was either overcome by madness in the moment or was grandstanding. Either way, its unacceptable. The entire circus show the judge allowed this case to become probably just gives Nasser ammo to work with if he appeals. But hey, everyone got their hashtag on so whatevs. I hope Tom Izzo can sleep at night.


Do you even parent, bro? There is a huge amount of fear that goes into any moment your child is alone with another adult you don't know, in this case where dozens of people knew what he was doing and didnt stop him because sports not only justifies every instance of that fear but shits on the very idea that these young people were worthy of protecting... basically saying to the parents of these girls 'you child is not worthy of human dignity and thus repeatedly molesting her is big deal'. Honestly, I'm not sure how this guy hasn't been killed yet because if it were my kid:

Image


Right on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon February 05, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 3928
Location: Washington State
verb_to_trust wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That father lunging at Nassar during sentencing is heartbreaking. I can't imagine all of the thoughts going through his head. And I don't have kids


I don't respect what that guy did in the court room. Maybe there is actually a small sliver of the anger that is misplaced on Nasser? I'd definitely be taking a hard look in the mirror if I were a parent in that situation. Not let my daughter get finger banged in a hotel room with a pervy looking guy just because he has 'Dr.' in front of his name maybe?

Jesus Christ. You say that like he was standing there with popcorn in one hand and dick in the other.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Mon February 05, 2018 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8376
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Guys, JT rubbed up against a bunch of girls on his way up the stairs, and didn't ask for consent from ONE of them! :shake:


_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29816
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Yikes

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/n ... an-1083173

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Bill Cosby's Pudding Pop & Other Sexual Assault Stuff
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 1:11 am 
Online
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 5449
it's really an awful industry

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu February 22, 2018 2:54 am