Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Cops Are The Worst

Fri April 16, 2021 5:50 pm

MS13 is just a made up conservative boogeyman

Fri April 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Oh well, this settles the whole 838 millisecond debate:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html

Fri April 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Oh well, this settles the whole 838 millisecond debate:

Milkers

Fri April 16, 2021 9:44 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Oh well, this settles the whole 838 millisecond debate:

Milkers

you actually posted something semi-intelligent earlier, but i knew it'd wear off.

Fri April 16, 2021 10:46 pm

Seriously though do you ever see a set of tits and think man those would feel extremely weighty in my hands. Like bags of sand.

Fri April 16, 2021 11:04 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Seriously though do you ever see a set of tits and think man those would feel extremely weighty in my hands. Like bags of sand.

Fri April 16, 2021 11:31 pm

Anything above C cup is suspect IRL, in my opinion. Might be fine but might not.

Sat April 17, 2021 12:19 am

Rob wrote:Anything above C cup is suspect IRL, in my opinion. Might be fine but might not.

verb’s not actually going to touch any

Sat April 17, 2021 12:34 am

spike wrote:
Rob wrote:Anything above C cup is suspect IRL, in my opinion. Might be fine but might not.

I'm married bro.

Sat April 17, 2021 1:29 am

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:

I'm married bro.

Exactly

Sat April 17, 2021 1:48 am

Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:

I'm married bro.

Exactly

This dude fucks

Sat April 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Why would cops be so worried during traffic stops?

Sat April 17, 2021 1:58 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Why would cops be so worried during traffic stops?

Because there are too many guns in this country? No, that can't be it... must be because of bad schools and high taxes.

Sat April 17, 2021 2:28 pm

elliseamos wrote:

Because there are too many guns in this country? No, that can't be it... must be because of bad schools and high taxes.

Sat April 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Yes, the fine, upstanding gentleman should be ignored. That was clearly my point. And the police dashcam of the encounter shouldn't require any context. All "traffic stops" are the same and assuming every driver will present an AK 47 is a reasonable approach to said traffic stops.

Sat April 17, 2021 3:21 pm

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Yes, the fine, upstanding gentleman should be ignored. That was clearly my point. And the police dashcam of the encounter shouldn't require any context. All "traffic stops" are the same and assuming every driver will present an AK 47 is a reasonable approach to said traffic stops.

Yes, I agree this is the safest approach and motorists of all intersectional groups will need to understand this is today’s reality. That in no way means a better situation could not be achieved in the future but we can only live in the reality we have now.

Sat April 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Bi_3 wrote:That in no way means a better situation could not be achieved in the future but we can only live in the reality we have now.
And to attempt to change anything between now and some future date is futile, cats out of the bag, genies are out of bottles, too complicated and expensive, and we should accept your idea of reality as the only reality and should anticipate this reality existing forever... until it maybe doesn't.

Cool.

Sat April 17, 2021 9:13 pm

Oh yeah, folks get in line to be cops because it's a safe occupation.

Sun April 18, 2021 1:08 am

Idealism over reality. Seems an effective approach. Lemme know how it works out.

Sun April 18, 2021 1:26 am

Bammer wrote:Idealism over reality. Seems an effective approach. Lemme know how it works out.

My only point is that it will remain our reality if we accept that cops should be expected/allowed to treat everyone like they have an AK 47.
Post a reply