Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Cops Are The Worst

Mon July 20, 2020 2:17 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:The protestors in Portland have basically turned their mayor into a cuck and motivated the city council into proposing a $15 million cut to police budget with their 50 day territorial pissing. It would be hard to argue at this point they have "no" civic voice.

It sounds like you’re saying that protests work.

Yes but the downside is it turns out society is broken

You’re going to have to be more specific, because I feel like that has been on very stark display ever since the coronavirus landed.

Mon July 20, 2020 2:50 pm

McParadigm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:The protestors in Portland have basically turned their mayor into a cuck and motivated the city council into proposing a $15 million cut to police budget with their 50 day territorial pissing. It would be hard to argue at this point they have "no" civic voice.

It sounds like you’re saying that protests work.

Yes but the downside is it turns out society is broken

You’re going to have to be more specific, because I feel like that has been on very stark display ever since the coronavirus landed.

I'll see if I can find a good retweet

Mon July 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Yeah sure take your sweet time

Tue July 21, 2020 2:11 am

Portland just seems like a terrible place to live

what kind of progressivist utopia has multiple live-fire protests raging for months

even before this they were triggered-central

i could do with a little less righteous idealism in favor of a little more cleanliness, peace, and quiet

<boards flight to singapore>

Tue July 21, 2020 2:20 am

96583UP wrote:Portland just seems like a terrible place to live

what kind of progressivist utopia has multiple live-fire protests raging for months

i could do with a little less righteous idealism in favor of a little more cleanliness, peace, and quiet

If all you know about it is what you choose to consume media-wise. Like most big cities there are actually many different things happening at once, and enough room for certain things to take place in one area while things are completely normal elsewhere.

Tue July 21, 2020 3:10 am

Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:

If all you know about it is what you choose to consume media-wise. Like most big cities there are actually many different things happening at once, and enough room for certain things to take place in one area while things are completely normal elsewhere.

it's a flaming shithole for crybabies and perverts

Tue July 21, 2020 3:12 am

We were supposed to fly into Portland next month and drive the coast in a camper van. Not doing that obviously.

Tue July 21, 2020 3:13 am

now you'll just have to settle for having self-respect

Tue July 21, 2020 3:15 am

96583UP wrote:now you'll just have to settle for having self-respect

That doesn't sound fun to you?

Tue July 21, 2020 3:16 am

96583UP wrote:

The post perfect description of the plains states I’ve ever seen

Tue July 21, 2020 3:18 am

verb_to_trust wrote:
96583UP wrote:now you'll just have to settle for having self-respect

That doesn't sound fun to you?

no it does, i am just riffing here

Tue July 21, 2020 3:18 am

McParadigm wrote:
96583UP wrote:

i wonder if Oklahoma will vote Blue now that half of it is a Native American reserve

Tue July 21, 2020 3:35 am

96583UP wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
96583UP wrote:

i wonder if Oklahoma will vote Blue now that half of it is a Native American reserve

who draws the district map is who holds the power.

Tue July 21, 2020 3:36 am

elliseamos wrote:
96583UP wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
96583UP wrote:

i sleep in a racing car

Tue July 21, 2020 3:38 am

96583UP wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
96583UP wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
96583UP wrote:

i sleep in a racing car
bullshit. Drug induced unconsciousness is not sleep, numbers.

Tue July 21, 2020 3:39 am

96583UP wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
96583UP wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
96583UP wrote:

i sleep in a racing car

One man’s trash...

Tue July 21, 2020 4:23 am

Tue July 21, 2020 7:45 am

the fuhrer is sending his gestapo to chicago next :|

Wed July 22, 2020 2:50 am

i would bang all those moms

Wed July 22, 2020 2:50 am