Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Cops Are The Worst

Thu August 31, 2017 8:40 pm

Remember, we only shoot black people

Thu August 31, 2017 8:46 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:This seems to be kind of a trend. Cops are either poorly trained, or something, but it seems like they don't appreciate that people can't stop their fall when they have their arms behind their backs. It didn't look like he 'slammed' the guys face into the ground, it looks like he swept his legs and totally failed to support the guys torso. Why go with malice when incompetence will suffice?

The lack of assistance after the fact and the careless attitude with which he treated someone he just knocked out cold suggests malice to me. Guy acted like he couldn't give a fuck for what he just did. It's not like he reacted with a "oh shit let's get this guy some help" attitude.

Thu August 31, 2017 9:50 pm

simple schoolboy wrote: Why go with malice when incompetence will suffice?

Well, incompetence rarely posts here anymore.

Thu August 31, 2017 9:57 pm

The drunk guy seemed like he needed a wake up call anyway.

Thu August 31, 2017 10:52 pm

Kaius wrote:The drunk guy seemed like he needed a wake up call anyway.

That's not really the job of the police. :?

Fri September 01, 2017 12:01 am

Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote: Why go with malice when incompetence will suffice?

Well, incompetence rarely posts here anymore.

:nice:

Fri September 01, 2017 1:33 am

This shitbag resigned in Milwaukee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 8a20422bbc

Bummer is that he'll probably show up at the White House.

Fri September 01, 2017 2:39 am

meatwad wrote:

What if drunkguy is posing a danger to himself or others?

I just don't think he knew how lightweight a 5'1" dude living off beer was going to be when he decided to

SWEEP THE LEG

Fri September 01, 2017 3:46 am

Kaius wrote:
meatwad wrote:

What if drunkguy is posing a danger to himself or others?

I just don't think he knew how lightweight a 5'1" dude living off beer was going to be when he decided to

SWEEP THE LEG

You of all people should know the correct technique of doing a takedown...

Fri September 01, 2017 3:03 pm

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/01/ut ... g-patient/

Just cops being cops!

Fri September 01, 2017 6:57 pm

http://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt--pol ... 0gDPzEduO/

I'll just leave this here.

Cobb county being Cobb county.

Sun September 03, 2017 1:46 am

Sounds like that nurse lady just got rich.

Sun September 03, 2017 2:15 am

BurtReynolds wrote:Image

Sun November 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Sun November 05, 2017 5:46 pm

HOLY shit i was not expecting that. Wow.

Sat December 09, 2017 2:21 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/daniel-shaver-shooting-ex-arizona-police-officer-not-guilty-murder-n827641

How could you possibly acquit? (Video is very NSFW or your soul)

Sat December 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Why did he need to make the guy crawl? Order him to lie face down with his hands behind his head, then cuff him.

Sun December 10, 2017 5:25 am

verb_to_trust wrote:Why did he need to make the guy crawl? Order him to lie face down with his hands behind his head, then cuff him.

The only thing I can think of is that they thought there might be a gunman in the hotel room, and were hesitant to pass in front of the window/ doorway. The female was closer to the cops and she crawled/ was pulled over by the cops.

This guy was fucked regardless. He tried to comply with conflicting commands, apparently "failed" and was shot. If he's non responsive and just freezes, who is to say that the same outcome doesn't happen?

There is a ton of court precedent that needs to be tossed out the window regarding police for us to fix this. I don't know how we get there.

I don't suspect that the jury came to the wrong conclusion as far as the jury instructions go. If a cop is scared, he gets to shoot. That's basically it.

Sun December 10, 2017 2:19 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Why did he need to make the guy crawl? Order him to lie face down with his hands behind his head, then cuff him.

The only thing I can think of is that they thought there might be a gunman in the hotel room, and were hesitant to pass in front of the window/ doorway. The female was closer to the cops and she crawled/ was pulled over by the cops.

This guy was fucked regardless. He tried to comply with conflicting commands, apparently "failed" and was shot. If he's non responsive and just freezes, who is to say that the same outcome doesn't happen?

There is a ton of court precedent that needs to be tossed out the window regarding police for us to fix this. I don't know how we get there.

I don't suspect that the jury came to the wrong conclusion as far as the jury instructions go. If a cop is scared, he gets to shoot. That's basically it.

There is a longer, 5 minute version of it where you can hear the cop giving conflicting directions and having ample opportunity to cuff him. The cop's gun literally had "youre fucked" carved into it. This was an opportunistic murder.

Sun December 10, 2017 2:35 pm

How did this monster get off with no charges? This piece of shit needs to be in jail and separated from society.
Post a reply