The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199 ... 263  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cops Are The Worst
PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 4:21 am 
Broken Tamborine

96583UP wrote:
i would bang all those moms

I like your positivity.
My initial thought watching that was, I don't think I would feel comfortable in that crowd.

I'm a white guy probably generally sympathetic to the protestors.
Part of my initial reaction was "huh that's what the PNW is like" 'cause I haven't been to Portland.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 4:39 am 
mXn

96583UP wrote:
i would bang all those moms

Well they certainly aren’t at work so ... damn, forgot where I was going with that.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 5:31 am 
AnalLog

Fools like Verb have no idea what’s really going on in Portland every night. Keep believing the hype you’re being fed, jokers. If you care about freedom even in the slightest you should be very scared about what’s happening right now. :peace:

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 1:43 pm 
Gone

swan wrote:
Fools like Verb have no idea what’s really going on in Portland every night. Keep believing the hype you’re being fed, jokers. If you care about freedom even in the slightest you should be very scared about what’s happening right now. :peace:

Until I see Dame at pioneer square spread eagle with his dong on the ground it won't be real to me.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 2:57 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

swan wrote:

Is this a fair assesment? This plus the 4 people that were detained, mirandized, and released? Is that still going on? Spooky.

If the retards stopped attacking the federal building, the feds would stay inside.

The only resolution (as I previously suggested) that seems to be agreeable to the black block is for feds to abandon the building and let it burn. I don't see this happening.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 3:03 pm 
Gone

I watched Robert Evans doing live streams but it got old fast. Same tired shit nightly.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 3:11 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

verb_to_trust wrote:
I watched Robert Evans doing live streams but it got old fast. Same tired shit nightly.

Robert Evans: burning police stations is awesome! Tear Gas!? Geneva violation!

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 3:16 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

It would also improve the biased coverage we are seeing if the protesters allowed neutral media with cameras anywhere near. Can't complain about a lack of neutral coverage when this is your approach!

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 3:25 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

simple schoolboy wrote:
It would also improve the biased coverage we are seeing if the protesters allowed neutral media with cameras anywhere near. Can't complain about a lack of neutral coverage when this is your approach!

Has any of the protestors actually done this? Seems to be the opposite of the current leftist/proggy climate.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 3:35 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Has any of the protestors actually done this? Seems to be the opposite of the current leftist/proggy climate.

? You haven't seen footage of people getting their phones snatched away if they aren't deemed sympathetic to the cause? Cameras are fine if teargas is being deployed, but capturing images of property destruction where those involved might be identified is frowned upon.

Its not universal (they might not notice all the time) but it happens often enough. News crews have been assaulted multiple times as well.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 4:45 pm 
Gone

simple schoolboy wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Robert Evans: burning police stations is awesome! Tear Gas!? Geneva violation!

Yeah I had to mute him on Twitter and haven't listened to Behind the Bastards in a while. He just sounded so lame running around the streets every night.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 4:49 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

simple schoolboy wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

? You haven't seen footage of people getting their phones snatched away if they aren't deemed sympathetic to the cause? Cameras are fine if teargas is being deployed, but capturing images of property destruction where those involved might be identified is frowned upon.

Its not universal (they might not notice all the time) but it happens often enough. News crews have been assaulted multiple times as well.

I have seen what the protestors are doing (rare! fringe!), I just wasnt sure if they were actually ballsy enough to be complaining about unfair portrayal in the media or if that was just some right wing meme shit.

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 11:32 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

I have seen what the protestors are doing (rare! fringe!), I just wasnt sure if they were actually ballsy enough to be complaining about unfair portrayal in the media or if that was just some right wing meme shit.

Source: "simple schoolboy"

PostPosted: Wed July 22, 2020 11:53 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Mickey wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

More speaking to what swan was all about: people that don't live in Portland don't really know whats going on.

PostPosted: Thu July 23, 2020 12:00 am 
Gone

simple schoolboy wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

More speaking to what swan was all about: people that don't live in Portland don't really know whats going on.

The new season of Portlandia has been the best yet!

PostPosted: Thu July 23, 2020 1:01 am 
Mind Your Tanners

By living in a metro area with 2.5 million people, I actually have unmediated access to everything that's happening there.

PostPosted: Thu July 23, 2020 1:05 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

why are we still discussing this? i thought we already resolved this yesterday

Portland is a:

1) terrible place to live
2) flaming shithole
3) for crybabies
4) and perverts

case closed

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu July 23, 2020 1:10 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

96583UP wrote:

Portland is a:

2) flaming shithole
3) for crybabies
4) and perverts

case closed

you just haven't had the $3 breakfast special at marathon taverna and an ice cold can of rainier there at 7am..that will change your mind along with a pasta dinner sitting at the bar at caffe mingo

PostPosted: Thu July 23, 2020 1:10 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Rainier is one of the better "shitty local beers." It's no Lone Star, but.

PostPosted: Thu July 23, 2020 1:11 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

doug rr wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Portland is a:

2) flaming shithole
3) for crybabies
4) and perverts

case closed

you just haven't had the $3 breakfast special at marathon taverna and an ice cold can of rainier there at 7am..that will change your mind along with a pasta dinner sitting at the bar at caffe mingo

i didn't say it was a terrible place to eat breakfast or have a drink

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199 ... 263  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate