The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 264  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cops Are The Worst
PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:06 pm 
mXn

Hard to blame cops for quitting their job.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:09 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bammer wrote:

The job's just no fun when there's a small chance you'll be held responsible for your actions.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:18 pm 
mXn

JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

The job's just no fun when there's a small chance you'll be held responsible for your actions.

Let’s see how that attitude of yours changes the day you need to call 9-1-1 for something

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:19 pm 
Gone

Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Let’s see how that attitude of yours changes the day you need to call 9-1-1 for something

I'm sure he'll be satisfied with the two hour response time.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:20 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

If the cops show up and start killing unarmed bystanders, my attitude will remain unchanged.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:35 pm 
mXn

B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

If the cops show up and start killing unarmed bystanders, my attitude will remain unchanged.

Well B, I guess you’re right because that happens a very high percentage of the time and it’s a very rational thing to be personally concerned about.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:41 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Well B, I guess you’re right because that happens a very high percentage of the time and it’s a very rational thing to be personally concerned about.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:48 pm 
mXn

B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441

Holy shit, did I just create a Verb/B alliance?

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:49 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441

Y'know, when I clicked on the first post in this thread, I was blown away by the evolution of verb over the past 7 years.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:50 pm 
mXn

B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441

Y'know, when I clicked on the first post in this thread, I was blown away by the evolution of verb over the past 7 years.

My work here is done.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:52 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441

That post is pre-Ferguson and the mainstreaming of BLM/SJWs.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 1:54 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Bi_3 wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
B wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441

That post is pre-Ferguson and the mainstreaming of BLM/SJWs.

Verb is such a hipster SJW. :shake:

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 2:35 pm 
mXn

Seattle cop killed last night while off duty and pulled over to help at a car accident scene. After getting out of her own car, she was struck by a passing vehicle (this is on the I-5 freeway). Her personal car was stolen from the scene after she was killed.

But she is a bastard and deserved it, right? So this is all totally cool.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 2:36 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

I believe the only advocate for running people over here is verb. sorry

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 2:38 pm 
Gone

I started this thread before all the SJW shit became people's identity. It's all been amplified to cartoon levels now. I had to drift back to the middle ground and attain some sort of balance.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 2:50 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

McParadigm wrote:
I believe the only advocate for running people over here is verb. sorry

Wiggle word alert!

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 7:47 pm 
Rank This Poster

Bammer wrote:
Seattle cop killed last night while off duty and pulled over to help at a car accident scene. After getting out of her own car, she was struck by a passing vehicle (this is on the I-5 freeway). Her personal car was stolen from the scene after she was killed.

Doesn't sound like an intentional killing, sounds like a tragic incident, then somebody took advantage of the situation. She was off-duty, probably wasn't in uniform. Could've happened to anybody that stopped to help. This story seems irrelevant to the conversation.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 8:20 pm 
mXn

Leatherhead wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Doesn't sound like an intentional killing, sounds like a tragic incident, then somebody took advantage of the situation. She was off-duty, probably wasn't in uniform. Could've happened to anybody that stopped to help. This story seems irrelevant to the conversation.

Would you have pulled over to help at 1am? No, you wouldn’t have.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 8:48 pm 
Future Drummer

Bammer wrote:
Leatherhead wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Would you have pulled over to help at 1am? No, you wouldn’t have.

Are there people out there who aren’t cops who would? I think we all know there are. His point is that the fact that she was a cop is irrelevant to the conversation, and he’s right.

PostPosted: Mon June 14, 2021 10:40 pm 
Future Drummer

verb_to_trust wrote:
Leatherhead wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I had some kids cut through my yard and kick through a portion of fencing. The fence was junk and has since been removed completely. The cops actually found out who did it because I think they also threw a rock at my neighbors garage and were seen doing that. A cop stopped by my office and asked what I wanted to do. I decided to do nothing, other than having the kids stop by to say sorry. Why go through all the trouble to not only file the police report but then see through pressing charges, turning in shit for restitution, ect? More times than not you don't see a dime back from the offender anyway, regardless of what the court orders. I also could have made myself a target for future property damage by making a big deal out of it.

There are all kinds of reasons why people don't feel like reporting this type of shit.

I'd hardly even call this crime.

They wrecked my fence

It really tied the yard together.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 264  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate