The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 56  Next
 Post subject: Re: The War on Terror /Central Asia/Mid East/Africa thread
PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 4:29 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

If Ukraine sent lots of warriors into Russia to slaughter civilians, rape women, execute people in a festival, I would be the first to condemn their actions.

Hopefully Palestinians will now fully stop supporting Hamas.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 4:39 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Last edited by Anders on Tue October 10, 2023 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 4:44 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

However, while Israel must strike back at Hamas, this does not excuse Israel into doing simillar crimes against civilians. Nevertheless, to fully stop Hamas, a ground invasion of Gaza is probably needed, so worse times are yet to come.

You do not have to take only one side in this. If you support the Palestinian cause with your whole heart, you should still condemn the dreadful terrorism from Hamas.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 4:48 am 
mXn

Fill people with the religious idea that their life is worth more after they are dead. What’s the worst that could happen.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 4:59 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

dimejinky99 wrote:
Anders wrote:
Everyone should view Hamas as a terrorist organization after this, that should be outlawed and fought against, like Al-Qaeda or ISIS.

While Israel deserves support for these horribe terrorist attacks, the civilian population of Gaza must also be protected. Stopping water can not be the solution. Peaceful evacuation of the civilian population must be of the highest priority.

After this I can see no other solution than Israel invading Gaza. Hopefully as humanely as possible.

Jokes aside. You need to read that again
Israel. support from what now?
From the American government and military that lumps a fe billion into it a year?

A six month old baby was the first fatality of Israeli ‘policing’ and ground invasion this year. What did she do wrong ?

She was six months old. And the idf killed her

But yeah. Palestinians are the problem

Ukranins against imperial oppression -good
Palestinians against imperial oppression- bad

You people make me sick

God you fenians are as deranged as the posh Brits claimed.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 11:41 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

utter shitshow

this is gonna end like Somalia

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 11:48 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

simple schoolboy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Anders wrote:
Everyone should view Hamas as a terrorist organization after this, that should be outlawed and fought against, like Al-Qaeda or ISIS.

While Israel deserves support for these horribe terrorist attacks, the civilian population of Gaza must also be protected. Stopping water can not be the solution. Peaceful evacuation of the civilian population must be of the highest priority.

After this I can see no other solution than Israel invading Gaza. Hopefully as humanely as possible.

From the American government and military that lumps a fe billion into it a year?

A six month old baby was the first fatality of Israeli ‘policing’ and ground invasion this year. What did she do wrong ?

You people make me sick

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 11:54 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bammer wrote:
Fill people with the religious idea that their life is worth more after they are dead. What’s the worst that could happen.

filling peoples heads with the religious idea you can be a shit person but ask for forgiveness just before you die and youre a good person?

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 12:04 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

are Israel’s 300K reservists sufficiently experienced for a ground assault into Gaza?

they might be walking into a trap

and we are a long way away from the last major conflict scenario

marching into urban landscape one of the most challenging environments to get into

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 1:28 pm 
mXn

Peeps wrote:
Bammer wrote:

filling peoples heads with the religious idea you can be a shit person but ask for forgiveness just before you die and youre a good person?

Some might even say the asking for forgiveness part is optional as long as you’re a believer

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 1:46 pm 
what on earth am I talking about

simple schoolboy wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Anders wrote:

You people make me sick

I’ve king bed aware of your bigoted hatred in here but I’m glad you showed your whole arse here for all to see. Go again. You will anyways.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 1:54 pm 

96583UP wrote:
are Israel’s 300K reservists sufficiently experienced for a ground assault into Gaza?

marching into urban landscape one of the most challenging environments to get into

Oh no

The most maniacal army with the latest technology and most advanced weapons in the world, might be walking into a trap

I fuckin hope so

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 1:59 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Oh no

The most maniacal army with the latest technology and most advanced weapons in the world, might be walking into a trap

I fuckin hope so

Exhibit B

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 2:04 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Here’s an idea, give PA an upgrade by establishing Hamas to be their official military branch. They can take their time to think it over.

If they accept the upgrade they can play by the rules like the big dogs on the world stage - you know by being held accountable for things. Just a radical idea, but at least the fighting might stop for awhile (again) and PA can seriously consider what that means for them as they continue to move forward with establishing a solid boundary for themselves.

They practically have an air force of sorts now. So give them an “A” for effort, let’s widen their configuration and allow them to advance into full fledged membership within the UN.

(People say I come off as snarky and sarcastic - and I never help anyone - I’m trying to work on it.)

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 2:21 pm 

Bi_3 wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Oh no

I fuckin hope so

Exhibit B

This is hilarious. The most racist anti immigrant anti brown people in general person in this entire forum, thinks he can do that. We all see you pal.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 2:26 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Dime, you are better than that comment.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 2:30 pm 
Production Police

Anders wrote:
However, while Israel must strike back at Hamas, this does not excuse Israel into doing simillar crimes against civilians. Nevertheless, to fully stop Hamas, a ground invasion of Gaza is probably needed, so worse times are yet to come.

You do not have to take only one side in this. If you support the Palestinian cause with your whole heart, you should still condemn the dreadful terrorism from Hamas.

I’d like to benchmark this thread’s sanity with this reasonable post.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 2:37 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

tragabigzanda wrote:
Anders wrote:

I’d like to benchmark this thread’s sanity with this reasonable post.

No one wants innocents in Gaza to die, but it’s clear that Hamas, like ISIL, can no longer be allowed to exist or the bloodbath will continue indefinitely. If the citizens in Gaza cannot overthrow them, only one horrible option is left.

What is the alternative?

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 3:08 pm 

Bi_3 wrote:
Dime, you are better than that comment.

Point out a single word that was wrong.

PostPosted: Tue October 10, 2023 3:09 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

countdown til the videos of Israel killing Palestinian civilians with US-supplied weapons in 3... 2... 1...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 56  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate