The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2022 Midterm Elections
PostPosted: Fri November 11, 2022 1:31 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Bi_3 wrote:
Sounds like AZ is going into next week. This is gonna destroy trust in elections on the red side.

If you point to something that always and consistently happens as evidence of a new conspiratorial move against you, then you were just looking for a reason to believe it

PostPosted: Fri November 11, 2022 1:41 am 
The Master

Lake’s already spouting off about the counting process.

PostPosted: Fri November 11, 2022 2:07 am 
Major Dude

Surprised it’s taken this long. Isn’t that their go-to move now?

PostPosted: Fri November 11, 2022 2:19 am 
Mind Your Tanners

In other news, "State legislative races are on pace to be the highlight of the Democratic ballot. If Democrats hold on to Nevada, this will be the first time the party in power hasn't lost a single chamber in the midterms since 1934, according to the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee"

PostPosted: Fri November 11, 2022 2:36 am 
Looks Like a Cat

McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Sounds like AZ is going into next week. This is gonna destroy trust in elections on the red side.

If you point to something that always and consistently happens as evidence of a new conspiratorial move against you, then you were just looking for a reason to believe it

Gonna pass this nugget to my wife

PostPosted: Fri November 11, 2022 1:31 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Apologies for the Johnson tweet, but christ... this is either the most epic troll of the election or PA has created the biggest target for ablest abuse in history.

PostPosted: Sat November 12, 2022 2:56 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i'm like still not really deep-diving in this

just checking the high level score

still looks close

wake me up when we know who won

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat November 12, 2022 3:42 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Big swings coming up in the next few years. We might get those blue and red waves after all.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Sat November 12, 2022 2:59 pm 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

There have been several anti Fetterman memes on my feed, knowing full well the posters voted for Herschel and not getting the irony.

PostPosted: Sat November 12, 2022 3:20 pm 
Rank This Poster

Herschel Walker sounds like a stroke victim as much, if not more so than fetterman. i'm sorry. i'm sure its cte

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 12:14 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

dems lost a pretty big chunk of change here:

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 3:26 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

BurtReynolds wrote:

Apparently his political advisor is (was?) a "Crypto marxist". What a loser, why not have confidence in his convictions?

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 2:46 pm 

Soros is 92. How long can the adrenochrome keep him going?

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 3:14 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

BurtReynolds wrote:

At least $25 million of that was spent in the primaries, trying to boost Democrat challengers who were more crypto friendly than the alternative. He targeted one party while his business partner Ryan Salame targeted the other to the tune of $20 million.

Classic attempt to have a point of contact for both parties while emphasizing primaries (“let’s make sure each party is full of people who are amenable to us”) rather than general election spending (“who cares which party wins if they can both be made crypto friendly”). But the huge reduction of crypto money flooding in to primaries is a benefit to both sides on this one.

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 3:31 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

If the R's steer cleared of the election deniers / rigged elections nonsense they probably don't bungle this midterm chance.

Oh well, just maybe attack the Capital again and see what happens. :bammer:

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 3:33 pm 

Coach wrote:
If the R's steer cleared of the election deniers / rigged elections nonsense they probably don't bungle this midterm chance.

well the election deniers had some help from dem donors, but it seems that one can chalk that up to "if it works, can one say it was bad?"

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 3:35 pm 

Also, fuck the Uihleins for clogging up my mailbox with a massive U-Line catalog every 3 or 4 weeks with no way to get off their mailing list that I can tell.

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 3:48 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

boom.

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 4:28 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Coach wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

boom.

Sure, but obviously this doesn't "always and consistently happen" as it's somewhat rare for a secretary of state (who oversees the election, remember this was a huge issue when Stacy Abrams lost in 2018) to be running for governor, refuse to publicly debate her opponent, be trailing in the polls going up to the election day, and then have upwards of 20% of the voting machines fail in the largest county on the day of the election when her opponent's voters are more likely to cast their ballots.

**Because this is RM: I do not support allegations of voters fraud or disenfranchisement in this or previous elections, I am simply conveying their perspective which is not the same as agreeing with or endorsing it**

PostPosted: Mon November 14, 2022 4:30 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Coach wrote:

Oh well, just maybe attack the Capital again and see what happens. :bammer:

i'm sure dobbs had something to do with things too

but yes, the candidates plucked out of the cantina on tatooine to run certainly didn't help

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate