Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Do you accept fat people? Do you want them to change?

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes : 24

Re: Fat Acceptance

Fri June 03, 2022 4:02 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Peeps wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:I wonder who the fattest RMer is?

What would you do with that knowledge?

jerkoff feverishly while saving kids from abortions and buying assault rifles while eyeing up stephs normal sized weiner

I've never owned a gun

Are you open to the idea, or is your dick too big?

I guess if I thought I needed one I would buy one but I'd rather spend money on burritos

By the time you think you need one, it will be too late to get one, but I support your right to keep and bear burreets.

Fri June 03, 2022 4:31 pm

macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Peeps wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

jerkoff feverishly while saving kids from abortions and buying assault rifles while eyeing up stephs normal sized weiner

I've never owned a gun

I guess if I thought I needed one I would buy one but I'd rather spend money on burritos

By the time you think you need one, it will be too late to get one, but I support your right to keep and bear burreets.

I'm just too lazy to go through all the trouble of buying, training with and maintaining a weapon. I'd rather just take the chance of getting killed.

Fri June 03, 2022 9:39 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
macphisto wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Peeps wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I've never owned a gun

I'm just too lazy to go through all the trouble of buying, training with and maintaining a weapon. I'd rather just take the chance of getting killed.

It’d take you 5 minutes to buy one, and lol like the majority of gun owners bother with the other things.

Sat August 06, 2022 5:26 am

There’s an article in the Wall Street Journal today noting that 40% of Americans are obese.

Yikes.

I’m not sure I would have believed that being from a place like Seattle where the population is relatively fit, even though I’ve long subscribed to the Seinfeldism that only 5% of people are attractive/date-able.

Anyway my family went on this Alaska cruise last week and unfortunately we hit some unseasonably poor weather - just blanketed in fog the entire time. We weren’t able to get all the scenery that we had hoped for. Didn’t see a single whale out there in the ocean, but with a lot of passengers on board from places like Nebraska, Ohio, Michigan and whatnot we still had the chance to do plenty of whale watching.

Sat August 06, 2022 11:42 am

I reported that post!

Sat August 06, 2022 1:52 pm

For being too real?

Sat August 06, 2022 9:06 pm

Trying to solidify your place as rms resident douche?

Sun August 07, 2022 1:04 am

Just bammin’ around!

Sun August 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Peeps wrote:Trying to solidify your place as rms resident douche?

stealing mac’s material to do so

Sun August 07, 2022 3:10 pm

Observe and report. Observe and report. It’s that simple.

Sun August 07, 2022 3:21 pm

Bammer wrote:Observe and report. Observe and report. It’s that simple.

It’s not okay to call obese people whales, Bammer.

Sun August 07, 2022 3:22 pm

Now I’m glad you’re not meeting us in St Louis. All you’d do is make fun of me for being fat.

Mon August 08, 2022 5:21 pm

B wrote:Who came up with the poll for this thread, because it's brutally hard to answer.

Me, thanks. Pretty proud of it, to be completely honest.

Mon August 08, 2022 5:22 pm

It should maybe be two questions

Mon August 08, 2022 5:26 pm

No, it makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Mon August 08, 2022 6:27 pm

I accept fat people, but if weight is causing health problems I would encourage them to try and change, understanding you can look overweight but still be heathy. So, I can't answer the poll.

Mon August 08, 2022 6:29 pm

I posted this to Food recently:

I'm looking to lose about 5-10 pounds without doing much (haha), so three weeks ago I cut out booze and upped my intake of fruits and veggies and I am down almost four pounds. Crazy.

Mon August 08, 2022 6:42 pm

I love this poll question. Don't change it.

Mon August 08, 2022 6:47 pm

Quick straw poll to poll whether we should modify the poll.

Mon August 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Bammer wrote:There’s an article in the Wall Street Journal today noting that 40% of Americans are obese.

Yikes.

I’m not sure I would have believed that being from a place like Seattle where the population is relatively fit, even though I’ve long subscribed to the Seinfeldism that only 5% of people are attractive/date-able.

Anyway my family went on this Alaska cruise last week and unfortunately we hit some unseasonably poor weather - just blanketed in fog the entire time. We weren’t able to get all the scenery that we had hoped for. Didn’t see a single whale out there in the ocean, but with a lot of passengers on board from places like Nebraska, Ohio, Michigan and whatnot we still had the chance to do plenty of whale watching.

Is a person who publicly says that only 5% of people are dateable, dateable?
Post a reply