Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Parkland/Sandy Hook

Wed February 17, 2021 3:35 am

My kid just reminded me. 3 years since this happened. He's young, 19. 16 then. These were his friends that survived this, his friends' coach that died and teachers. Our next door neighbor was a teacher there, still traumatized, kids still don't go to school , it's still bad
Last edited by knee tunes on Wed February 17, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Parkland

Wed February 17, 2021 3:49 am

I’ll keep you guys in my thoughts tonight. I live like 35-40 min from Sandy Hook and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I didn’t know anyone affected, but I had two young kids at the time and it really freaked me out. I still think about it. Scary shit.

Re: Parkland

Wed February 17, 2021 4:12 am

Rob wrote:I’ll keep you guys in my thoughts tonight. I live like 35-40 min from Sandy Hook and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I didn’t know anyone affected, but I had two young kids at the time and it really freaked me out. I still think about it. Scary shit.

There is nothing in the world sadder than sandy hook

Re: Parkland/Sandy Hook

Wed February 17, 2021 4:17 am

When nothing happened after Sandy Hook that's kind of when I think I gave up on this country.

Wed February 17, 2021 5:14 am

verb_to_trust wrote:When nothing happened after Sandy Hook that's kind of when I think I gave up on this country.

That's completely understandable.

Wed February 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:When nothing happened after Sandy Hook that's kind of when I think I gave up on this country.

I felt this way for a while.

Something changed in me in the last 2 years, I'm not sure what, but I feel like things could change.

Wed February 17, 2021 2:50 pm

elliseamos wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Something changed in me in the last 2 years, I'm not sure what, but I feel like things could change.

Joe Biden baby!!

Wed February 17, 2021 4:24 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Joe Biden baby!!

No. He's not inspiring nor was he on my mind 2 years ago. I don't know if it was any single thing/person, but if it were, the birth of my daughter would be more meaningful than a stupid politician.

Wed February 17, 2021 9:40 pm

Please change the thread title to “Sandy Hoax”

Wed February 17, 2021 9:41 pm

Also, it’s time to make guns very, very expensive

Wed February 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Also, it’s time to make guns very, very expensive

Haven't been following 3D printed gun developments I take it.

Wed February 17, 2021 9:46 pm

Tax the shit out of gun owners

Wed February 17, 2021 9:47 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:

I have, I know we cannot effectively remove them. But we can make the licenses very pricey

Wed February 17, 2021 10:03 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

I have, I know we cannot effectively remove them. But we can make the licenses very pricey

Licenses for 3-D printers?

Wed February 17, 2021 10:04 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Licenses for 3-D printers?

Man 4-D printers are going to be so lit

Wed February 17, 2021 10:14 pm

elliseamos wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Joe Biden baby!!

No. He's not inspiring nor was he on my mind 2 years ago. I don't know if it was any single thing/person, but if it were, the birth of my daughter would be more meaningful than a stupid politician.

i was surprised how affected i was by all the shenanigans that transpired between november and january. i blame being a parent too.

Wed February 17, 2021 10:45 pm

spike wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:

Joe Biden baby!!

i was surprised how affected i was by all the shenanigans that transpired between november and january. i blame being a parent too.

Maybe it's because you are barricaded in your home? Come out to Liars Club. Restrictions don't exist there.
Post a reply