The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3743 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 188  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Thu November 17, 2022 10:28 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Bi_3 wrote:
More bad news. Looks like all the stolen nuke codes were, in fact, not nuke codes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... documents/

Man, you really are the king of bill of goods posting

PostPosted: Thu November 17, 2022 10:28 pm 
The Master

Bi_3 wrote:
More bad news. Looks like all the stolen nuke codes were, in fact, not nuke codes:

splitting hairs here

Quote:
At least one of the documents seized by the FBI at Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8 describes Iran’s missile program, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Other documents described highly sensitive intelligence work aimed at China, they said. The Post has also reported that some of the material focuses on the defense systems of a foreign country, including its nuclear capabilities.

PostPosted: Thu November 17, 2022 10:42 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

epilogue wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

No, the original reporting was intentionally vague enough to be interpreted as possibly being US nuclear secrets. Relating to Iran or China could be stuff as mundane as mass of enriched material or number of warheads, respectively. Kind of an important clarification.

How many talking heads were recklessly speculating that Trump was trying to sell nuclear secrets to the highest bidder?

PostPosted: Thu November 17, 2022 10:59 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

simple schoolboy wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

No, the original reporting was intentionally vague enough to be interpreted as possibly being US nuclear secrets. Relating to Iran or China could be stuff as mundane as mass of enriched material or number of warheads, respectively. Kind of an important clarification.

How many talking heads were recklessly speculating that Trump was trying to sell nuclear secrets to the highest bidder?

The thing is that Trump has done actual bad things that should disqualify him from office, including illegally take classified docs, but the media making shit up to feed delusional blue-teamers and sell ads just creates public distrust in the DOJ/FBI and compromises their ability to get him for the bad shit he has done. Just let him go.

PostPosted: Thu November 17, 2022 11:03 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

simple schoolboy wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

My post was in reference to the the fact that the article doesn't actually say "looks like the stolen nuke codes were, in fact, not nuke codes."

Bi loves giving grief to outlets for misleading headlines and yet is constantly doing so himself.

If we want to talk about "talking heads" being reckless that's fair game. It's a great conversation to have. And maybe one Bi should listen to.

PostPosted: Thu November 17, 2022 11:04 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

The thing is that Trump has done actual bad things that should disqualify him from office, including illegally take classified docs, but the media making shit up to feed delusional blue-teamers and sell ads just creates public distrust in the DOJ/FBI and compromises their ability to get him for the bad shit he has done. Just let him go.

"Hey kettle? Yeah, it's pot... YOU'RE BLACK!"

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 3:19 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

How many newspapers do you subscribe to Bi? I think you've never posted an article that wasn't behind a paywall.

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 4:59 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

B wrote:
How many newspapers do you subscribe to Bi? I think you've never posted an article that wasn't behind a paywall.

I think if you work for a DC adjacent think-tank or defense contractor your employer gives you a free log-in. You are too far from the belly of the beast for such a perk.

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 8:42 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Special Counsel Jack Smith coming for Trump.

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 9:10 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

I think if you work for a DC adjacent think-tank or defense contractor your employer gives you a free log-in. You are too far from the belly of the beast for such a perk.

Lincoln Project perk.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 9:39 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

Lincoln Project perk.

I thought that was an endless stream of bi-curious interns.

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 9:48 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

simple schoolboy wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

Lincoln Project perk.

I thought that was an endless stream of bi_3-curious interns.

PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2022 9:55 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bi_3 wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

Lincoln Project perk.

I thought that was an endless stream of bi_3-curious interns.

*sapiosexuals

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 4:39 pm 
See you in another life, brother

Former president and current presidential candidate: Terminate the Constitution.

Everybody: shrugs.

I guess we're all finally completely numb to him?

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 4:51 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

If that's what it takes to own the libs!!1

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 5:50 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I think everyone is trying to ignore him, and he won't tweet, so no one knows what he's saying anyway.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 6:32 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

4/5 wrote:
Former president and current presidential candidate: Terminate the Constitution.

Everybody: shrugs.

I guess we're all finally completely numb to him?

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 6:35 pm 
See you in another life, brother

Hoping that's fake.

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 6:43 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

4/5 wrote:
Hoping that's fake.

PostPosted: Mon December 05, 2022 8:47 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

For the record, the guys who thought up the Electoral College were probably kind of OK with false and fraudulent elections.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3743 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153 ... 188  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate