Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread

Wed April 15, 2020 7:28 pm

Self wrote:We're gonna spend a few hundred of ours on some stupid shit. The rest is getting saved...along without our vacation rental refund. :/

https://www.directrelief.org/emergency/ ... -outbreak/

Wed April 15, 2020 7:39 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:Hey we already have ten coronavirus threads, so they should all be locked except one, and then have a totally boneheaded poll added to it. Right mods? Right?!

calm down burt

Fuck you don't tone police me!

What are you going to do with your stimulus money, burt?

Wed April 15, 2020 8:42 pm

I'm gonna buy some new running shoes and maybe a new laptop.

Wed April 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:The money was deposited this morning. It was spent by lunchtime. :?

:lol:

We got ours today as well.

It's in savings for now.

We had to get a new roof. It was replaced a few weeks ago, but decided to just use this to make the last payment.
Sounds like a good use, my friend.

Wed April 15, 2020 9:12 pm

ghost wrote:I'm gonna buy some new running shoes and maybe a new laptop.

Trump said no Hokas when he signed off on the checks, sorry.

Wed April 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:Hey we already have ten coronavirus threads, so they should all be locked except one, and then have a totally boneheaded poll added to it. Right mods? Right?!

calm down burt

Fuck you don't tone police me!

What are you going to do with your stimulus money, burt?

Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.

Wed April 15, 2020 11:08 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.

i think this might be the most sane and rationale thing you have posted in quite some time

Thu April 16, 2020 1:12 am

Peeps wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.

i think this might be the most sane and rationale thing you have posted in quite some time

:lol:

Thu April 16, 2020 1:31 am

welp, the country is in ruins but the fools got their tar tar sauce so the House just extended their recess from April 20th to May 4th

Thu April 16, 2020 1:41 am

great reference

Thu April 16, 2020 3:27 am

Thu April 16, 2020 6:34 am

Thu April 16, 2020 11:01 am

Peeps wrote:

I support this plan.

Thu April 16, 2020 1:12 pm

I heard dead people have been getting checks

Thu April 16, 2020 1:19 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:I heard dead people have been getting checks

only after they voted for Dems with their mail in votes

Thu April 16, 2020 3:25 pm

I'm guessing since we owed on our last tax return we won't be getting a direct deposit. :gomez: Also what was the adjusted gross income for filing jointly? 150k?

Thu April 16, 2020 3:34 pm

I still don't understand why they didn't target checks to who needs them? My wife and I are still fully employed.

We're gonna give a big chunk to a charity, pay our photographer friend for a session that we normally couldn't afford, and then put the rest into our emergency fund. I'm sure that's not going to fix the Dow Jones, but hey, I've got a household to run here.

Thu April 16, 2020 3:44 pm

Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:I'm guessing since we owed on our last tax return we won't be getting a direct deposit. :gomez: Also what was the adjusted gross income for filing jointly? 150k?

That isn't true. Even if you owe taxes, they aren't applying this towards them. You'll get a check.

Thu April 16, 2020 3:51 pm

B wrote:I still don't understand why they didn't target checks to who needs them? My wife and I are still fully employed.

We're gonna give a big chunk to a charity, pay our photographer friend for a session that we normally couldn't afford, and then put the rest into our emergency fund. I'm sure that's not going to fix the Dow Jones, but hey, I've got a household to run here.

Boudoir?

Thu April 16, 2020 5:42 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:I'm guessing since we owed on our last tax return we won't be getting a direct deposit. :gomez: Also what was the adjusted gross income for filing jointly? 150k?

That isn't true. Even if you owe taxes, they aren't applying this towards them. You'll get a check.

No what I meant was that they don't have current direct deposit information for us. So we'll have to wait for a hard check in the mail.
Post a reply