Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Favorite Headlines
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16169
Page 1 of 1

Author:  knee tunes [ Fri October 16, 2020 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Favorite Headlines

"Bay Village Priest says someone called police about a homeless person, but it was a statue of Jesus"



https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/loc ... ?_amp=true

Author:  Simple Torture [ Fri October 16, 2020 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

"Queens man impeached"

https://queenseagle.com/all/2019/12/19/ ... -impeached

Author:  knee tunes [ Fri October 16, 2020 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

"A man covered his face with tattoos and turned his eyes black. He says it cost him his kindergarten teaching job"



https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Author:  knee tunes [ Fri October 16, 2020 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

Simple Torture wrote:



Ohhhhh!
So that's why he's orange ....!

Author:  knee tunes [ Sat October 17, 2020 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

"Plane passenger caught smuggling gold nuggets in rectum to avoid taxes"

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/plane-pas ... taxes/amp/

Spoiler: show
Image

Author:  doug rr [ Sat October 17, 2020 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

knee tunes wrote:
"Plane passenger caught smuggling gold nuggets in rectum to avoid taxes"

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/plane-pas ... taxes/amp/

Spoiler: show
Image

thodoks?

Author:  knee tunes [ Sat October 17, 2020 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

doug rr wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
"Plane passenger caught smuggling gold nuggets in rectum to avoid taxes"

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/plane-pas ... taxes/amp/

Spoiler: show
Image

thodoks?


Has he been known to, um, do such shoving?

Author:  doug rr [ Sat October 17, 2020 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

knee tunes wrote:
doug rr wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
"Plane passenger caught smuggling gold nuggets in rectum to avoid taxes"

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/plane-pas ... taxes/amp/

Spoiler: show
Image

thodoks?


Has he been known to, um, do such shoving?

he's just really into gold

Author:  knee tunes [ Sat October 17, 2020 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

doug rr wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
doug rr wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
"Plane passenger caught smuggling gold nuggets in rectum to avoid taxes"

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/plane-pas ... taxes/amp/

Spoiler: show
Image

thodoks?


Has he been known to, um, do such shoving?

he's just really into gold


I guess it's better than gold really being into him

Author:  LetMeSleep [ Sun October 18, 2020 4:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

UK Man Does Five Lines of Cocaine, Has a 40-Minute Wank In a Beer Garden, Is Arrested

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4wb4m9/blackburn-man-does-five-lines-of-cocaine-has-a-forty-minute-wank-in-a-beer-garden-is-arrested-303

Author:  knee tunes [ Thu October 22, 2020 3:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

"Scientists discover new organ in the throat"

:|

https://www.livescience.com/amp/new-salivary-gland.html

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Sat October 31, 2020 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

Image

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Sat November 14, 2020 12:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Headlines

Image

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/