The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: If you post whisky gifs in my QAnon thread so help me go
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 8:40 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Thu March 09, 2023 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 8:45 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Thu March 09, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 12:30 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

McParadigm wrote:
B wrote:
I feel like we're going to regret not having a Greene-specific thread, but I bend to the will of the people.

What we need is a categorical thread that encompasses just the authoritarian wing of the Republican Party. It overlaps with Trumpism and with Q but isn’t owned by either, and is not especially legislative or ambitious in its focus. It’s fed by an endless cycle of grievance and conspiracy, and its entire worldview is built on the idea that the Democratic Party can never have legitimacy. That it is in fact a force for evil, which they must destroy.

Continuing: and here’s the problem: it’s a substantial portion of Republicans, both at home and in public office. It is a deciding presence in American politics, and it seems like a mistake to pretend it’s one moron on the fringe whose goofball bullshit can be treated as a QAnon subthread.

PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 12:40 am 

Last edited by BurtReynolds on Thu March 09, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 1:42 am 

PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 2:33 am 

PostPosted: Fri February 05, 2021 12:30 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
What did she say?

Nevermind I got it, champ.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5372 ... ng-ovation

Greene apologizes to GOP colleagues — and gets standing ovation

Qreene is a pretty funny portmanteau

PostPosted: Fri February 05, 2021 1:35 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

I noticed that she thought she shouldn't be held accountable for tweets and facebook posts, but she had no opinion on being held accountable for screaming at a teenager whose friends were mowed down in a shooting and accusing him of making the whole thing up.

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 7:35 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Apparently one of my mom’s friends had started talking QAnon stuff regularly, and was claiming there were drones and black cars following her. Stuff like that.

Anyways two weeks ago she abandoned her house because it was bugged and was planning on hiding out in the mountains in Colorado with her son, Sarah Conner style. Driving only at night, lights off to avoid detection, they became convinced someone was following them and swung down into the ditch, still doing 80. Ended up ruining their car, and called my mom from a borrowed phone asking to hide in her attic.

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 7:40 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

hmmm

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 7:41 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

McParadigm wrote:
Apparently one of my mom’s friends had started talking QAnon stuff regularly, and was claiming there were drones and black cars following her. Stuff like that.

Anyways two weeks ago she abandoned her house because it was bugged and was planning on hiding out in the mountains in Colorado with her son, Sarah Conner style. Driving only at night, lights off to avoid detection, they became convinced someone was following them and swung down into the ditch, still doing 80. Ended up ruining their car, and called my mom from a borrowed phone asking to hide in her attic.

What's so interesting about her that people would want to follow her?

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 7:45 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

I have to assume her son is going to lead the rebellion against the machines, based on McP's post.

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 8:12 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

Decade old tweets

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 8:20 pm 

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 8:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

lmao my mom’s entire problem with this story was “who the fuck does she think she is?”

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 8:28 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Simple Torture wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

I have to assume her son is going to lead the rebellion against the machines, based on McP's post.

My understanding is he sells meth

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 8:33 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

McParadigm wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

My understanding is he sells meth

To finance the rebellion against the machines?

PostPosted: Sat March 20, 2021 8:41 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

BurtReynolds wrote:
Gangstalkers are everywhere.

Gangstalking with Q-anon characteristics

PostPosted: Sun March 21, 2021 5:32 am 
Future Drummer

McParadigm wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

lmao my mom’s entire problem with this story was “who the fuck does she think she is?”

:lol:

But also, she’s obviously like medication level crazy, right?

PostPosted: Sun March 21, 2021 10:44 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Rob wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
McParadigm wrote:

:lol:

But also, she’s obviously like medication level crazy, right?

Medication? She was driving at night with no lights and a kid in the car to avoid the people following her. That's "danger to yourself and others, put you away," level crazy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate