The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 46  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Future of the GOP
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 10:30 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i'm good..heading out to palm spring tomorrow for a week...lenny has been touch and go..hope all is well

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 10:33 pm 
Polluted

all is well. thanks. palm springs sounds like a good time. i'll be in lovely charlton massachusetts not worrying about the future of the GOP

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 10:42 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Self wrote:
all is well. thanks. palm springs sounds like a good time. i'll be in lovely charlton massachusetts not worrying about the future of the GOP

can have our usual bet with a bottle of brown on the line for the broncos/pats game this year?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 11:02 pm 
Polluted

doug rr wrote:
Self wrote:

can have our usual bet with a bottle of brown on the line for the broncos/pats game this year?

been a while. i'm ready

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:42 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Met a dude from New Hampshire. Thought his accent was Southie adjacent. What's going on with New England accents? Is he a transplant? Are there pockets of Irishmen with South Boston accents all over the place?

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 5:31 am 
mXn

DeSantis/Cawthorn ‘24, baby.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 1:23 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

simple schoolboy wrote:
Met a dude from New Hampshire. Thought his accent was Southie adjacent. What's going on with New England accents? Is he a transplant? Are there pockets of Irishmen with South Boston accents all over the place?
There’s no such thing as a South Boston accent.

PostPosted: Mon June 06, 2022 12:21 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Critically, and probably intentionally, under-reported findings. The GOP's center/right messaging is working well with younger voters in both major parties.

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 3:29 am 
Looks Like a Cat

So…. Ted Cruz fucked Klannie Oakley when she was a hooker and paid six figures into her campaign to cover it up? God let that be true

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 3:47 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Captain Termite wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Help a non-local out. Is there a generic New England accent that varies in intensity without obvious geographical trends?

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 12:55 pm 
mXn

Bi_3 wrote:
So…. Ted Cruz fucked Klannie Oakley when she was a hooker and paid six figures into her campaign to cover it up? God let that be true

:shock:

Amazing

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 4:24 pm 
Gone

Who is klannie Oakley?

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 4:24 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

simple schoolboy wrote:
Captain Termite wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Help a non-local out. Is there a generic New England accent that varies in intensity without obvious geographical trends?
There is the generic accent that you find in Eastern New England (excluding most of Maine), which can fairly be called the Boston accent. It does vary based on geographic trends, but not so much that different parts of the city itself have different versions of the accent.

People in South Boston have been associated with the accent. Although I suspect the increase in young professionals living in Southie has changed things.

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 4:27 pm 
The Master

verb_to_trust wrote:
Who is klannie Oakley?

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 4:39 pm 
The Master

Captain Termite wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Captain Termite wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

There is the generic accent that you find in Eastern New England (excluding most of Maine), which can fairly be called the Boston accent. It does vary based on geographic trends, but not so much that different parts of the city itself have different versions of the accent.

People in South Boston have been associated with the accent. Although I suspect the increase in young professionals living in Southie has changed things.

South Shore accent is different than a North Shore accent. And a Maine accent is its own animal. But no, Southie is not it's own thing.

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 4:58 pm 
Gone

So ted banged Bobert?

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 5:13 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

verb_to_trust wrote:
So ted banged Bobert?

The same group that leaked the Cawthorn videos claims they have evidence of this, that when she tried modelling and booth-babe type stuff while she was struggling financially, it led to some "Sugar Daddy" work with Cruz via the Koch brothers. Seems a bit convenient, and I'm not sure slut-shaming a woman forced into sex work by failure of the welfare state is a good look in the 21st century, but here we are.

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 5:16 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
So ted banged Bobert?

The same group that leaked the Cawthorn videos claims they have evidence of this, that when she tried modelling and booth-babe type stuff while she was struggling financially, it led to some "Sugar Daddy" work with Cruz via the Koch brothers. Seems a bit convenient, and I'm not sure slut-shaming a woman forced into sex work by failure of the welfare state is a good look in the 21st century, but here we are.

But can we please slut shame Ted Cruz?

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 6:07 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
So ted banged Bobert?

But can we please slut shame Ted Cruz?

had to do it from behind. there is no way any woman wants to chance even a glimpse of his sex face

PostPosted: Wed June 15, 2022 7:12 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Current Republican candidates for 2022 who have embraced the claim that the 2020 election was stolen (red), vs those who say it was not (yellow). Treat pink as “neutral.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 46  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate