The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 133  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:28 am 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15923
Location: I am taking care of some ducks

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19166
Jorge wrote:
His country sucks

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24966
Location: Illinois
https://youtu.be/DzRuauqtsPY


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 3436
Location: Most likely at the office...
This is possibly actually written and uploaded by 96583UP, I'm honestly not sure he didn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgS-aZsezKA

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 3:59 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 2186
Higgs wrote:
This is possibly actually written and uploaded by 96583UP, I'm honestly not sure he didn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgS-aZsezKA


Its spelled "Straya" thank you very much. Its citizens are known as Bogans. Anyone living on that continent not following this convention are Western Kiwis. In this Ted Talk I will


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 3436
Location: Most likely at the office...
simple schoolboy wrote:
Higgs wrote:
This is possibly actually written and uploaded by 96583UP, I'm honestly not sure he didn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgS-aZsezKA


Its spelled "Straya" thank you very much. Its citizens are known as Bogans. Anyone living on that continent not following this convention are Western Kiwis. In this Ted Talk I will

Correct on both Straya and Bogans. Well done Sir. Colour me impressed.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 4:07 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 2186
Higgs wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Higgs wrote:
This is possibly actually written and uploaded by 96583UP, I'm honestly not sure he didn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgS-aZsezKA


Its spelled "Straya" thank you very much. Its citizens are known as Bogans. Anyone living on that continent not following this convention are Western Kiwis. In this Ted Talk I will

Correct on both Straya and Bogans. Well done Sir. Colour me impressed.


That applies to non-Tasmanians?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 3436
Location: Most likely at the office...
simple schoolboy wrote:
Higgs wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Higgs wrote:
This is possibly actually written and uploaded by 96583UP, I'm honestly not sure he didn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgS-aZsezKA


Its spelled "Straya" thank you very much. Its citizens are known as Bogans. Anyone living on that continent not following this convention are Western Kiwis. In this Ted Talk I will

Correct on both Straya and Bogans. Well done Sir. Colour me impressed.


That applies to non-Tasmanians?

Mainlanders and Taswegians alike.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 5:01 am 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 2186
Higgs wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Higgs wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Higgs wrote:
This is possibly actually written and uploaded by 96583UP, I'm honestly not sure he didn't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgS-aZsezKA


Its spelled "Straya" thank you very much. Its citizens are known as Bogans. Anyone living on that continent not following this convention are Western Kiwis. In this Ted Talk I will

Correct on both Straya and Bogans. Well done Sir. Colour me impressed.


That applies to non-Tasmanians?

Mainlanders and Taswegians alike.


I'm so confused, mainly because when the Bogans log on, it means that I'm up too late, but this is a reasonable PST evening time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 3436
Location: Most likely at the office...
Your post above was 1pm Monday my time, 3pm Monday Sarge/'sleep time. Not sure what Rangi time, guessing 5pm?

I tend to post during the day here, joy of being my own boss.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 11648
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Higgs wrote:
Your post above was 1pm Monday my time, 3pm Monday Sarge/'sleep time. Not sure what Rangi time, guessing 5pm?

I tend to post during the day here, joy of being my own boss.

Sounds about right for the timing

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 14, 2020 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 20192

_________________
(patriotic choking noises)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Sat September 19, 2020 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24966
Location: Illinois
There was a huge crowd outside the supreme court in DC last night. Don't worry they were all wearing masks and covid was sad about RBG too so it just let them be


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24966
Location: Illinois
A guy randomly wasted three people on a bar patio in Louisville. The guy just happened to be arrested with a justice for breonna shirt on and the bar just happened to be owned by a retired cop.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19166
i hate how everyone puts signs in their yards now to pick a team

at least one lady on my street just put one that says 'Love is the answer'

i might need to buy a ranch in the middle of nowhere

not sure if i can make it through the next couple months

everyone and their goddamn opinions

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24966
Location: Illinois
I've fantasized about kicking over signs while running before but you just know these people have security cams pointed directly on their simp piece of cardboard.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19166
yes it's like a chinese finger trap

then they will get totally fired up and vengeful

you cannot engage

any engagement means loss

on both sides

tired of listening to trump

tired of listening to bitching about trump

must be like water

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19166
except for when foreign hecklers try to violate our sovereignty

then it's on like red dawn

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24966
Location: Illinois
96583UP wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Seems pretty reckless for the NY Post to name an alleged shooter prior to any arrest, but I suppose thats why they are the NY Post. (regarding the Portland shooting)


is it cause he's on the lamb and they want people to try and find him


Don't let the bogans get you down, mate!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Protest Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 21, 2020 4:13 am 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15923
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
verb_to_trust wrote:
I've fantasized about kicking over signs while running before but you just know these people have security cams pointed directly on their simp piece of cardboard.

another reason why not is because you're also just generally feckless

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 133  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu October 01, 2020 8:32 am