The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: Black Lives Matter
PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 12:24 am 
Major Dude

verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
The max penalty for "assault" in this case is a 500 dollar fine and up to 30 days in jail. You'd have to be soft as fuck to press charges for something like this but it involved skin color so here we are.The thing is, Army douches life is now actually over. Is this kind of mob revenge justice really appropriate? I'm also just so tired of people jerking themselves off online about shit like this. Don't people watch sports anymore? Go deer hunting? Collect stamps?

Or how about he just leaves the kid alone? In the time he spent harassing him, the kid could’ve been two miles away. But no, he has to show the others in his tight knit neighborhood that he’s Billy Badass and no punk-ass little black kid is gonna walk around THEIR community.

We've established the guy is an asshole. Do you think life altering mob justice is what's really appropriate here.

I do. The asshole deserves all of it that comes to him.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 12:35 am 
Gone

wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
The max penalty for "assault" in this case is a 500 dollar fine and up to 30 days in jail. You'd have to be soft as fuck to press charges for something like this but it involved skin color so here we are.The thing is, Army douches life is now actually over. Is this kind of mob revenge justice really appropriate? I'm also just so tired of people jerking themselves off online about shit like this. Don't people watch sports anymore? Go deer hunting? Collect stamps?

Or how about he just leaves the kid alone? In the time he spent harassing him, the kid could’ve been two miles away. But no, he has to show the others in his tight knit neighborhood that he’s Billy Badass and no punk-ass little black kid is gonna walk around THEIR community.

We've established the guy is an asshole. Do you think life altering mob justice is what's really appropriate here.

It's funny you'd want to live under authoritarianism.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 1:03 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Lol you are beyond help. Fuck that "kid" if the reports are true.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 1:06 am 
Gone

BurtReynolds wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Lol you are beyond help. Fuck that "kid" if the reports are true.

What are the reports? I've seen references but anything going against the narrative seems to have been buried.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 1:10 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

https://wach.com/amp/news/local/fort-ja ... ssion=true

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 1:21 am 
Gone

I've been trying to figure out why this walking enthusiast would be in that neighborhood, which appears to be at the end cul de sac, for 15 minutes.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 1:28 am 

Be pissed at the sheriff too for immediately calling him a bully without doing an investigation. Totally unprofessional.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:25 am 
Gone

We live in a clown world

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:25 am 
10Club Complaint Department

verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
wease wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

It's funny you'd want to live under authoritarianism.

Leftists today don’t understand this. They naively think that only people they consider “assholes” will “get what’s coming to them”. Little do they understand that every step they take in that delusional direction is one step closer to themselves being that target because someone else arbitrarily decided they were the asshole now. They’ll cheer the mob while slandering and villainizing the target of the mob until the mob turns on them. Then they’ll cry out for help, but it will be too late. This is history repeating itself, they are just too blind or arrogant to see it.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:32 am 
mXn

I’ll ask again: Which one is the super douche?

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:43 am 

He's likely some schizoid who doesn't know what he's doing, but that doesn't mean everyone else should have to cower in their homes or get arrested for "racism" if they confront him.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:46 am 
Gone

Bammer wrote:
I’ll ask again: Which one is the super douche?

Wease

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:49 am 
Gone

The busted windows at army guys house could rise to the level of felony property damage depending on the dollar amount. That would be more serious than the "assault" charge legally speaking. I don't think anyone got arrested for trashing the house though.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:52 am 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
https://wach.com/amp/news/local/fort-jackson-soldier-south-carolina-incident-on-camera-april-2021?__twitter_impression=true

Any other source this? I mean, how was this immediately reported if true?

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 2:56 am 

Bi_3 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
https://wach.com/amp/news/local/fort-jackson-soldier-south-carolina-incident-on-camera-april-2021?__twitter_impression=true

Any other source this? I mean, how was this immediately reported if true?

No idea if the accusations are true or not (but #believewomen right?), but it's pretty clear what the white guy's actions were based on.

And there is this:

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 3:16 am 
Gone

Don't these idiots have jobs?

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 3:48 am 
mXn

The video I just watched describes a guy being asked for help by a woman who was sexually assaulted? Or no, not that?

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 3:51 am 
Gone

Yeah but she had to try ten houses before she found someone to help.

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 5:04 am 
mXn

verb_to_trust wrote:

Are you saying all the other neighbors weren’t home because they were at work?

PostPosted: Fri April 16, 2021 5:09 am 
Gone

Bammer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Are you saying all the other neighbors weren’t home because they were at work?

Only God knows

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 48  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate