The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 14982
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Self wrote:
We're gonna spend a few hundred of ours on some stupid shit. The rest is getting saved...along without our vacation rental refund. :/


https://www.directrelief.org/emergency/ ... -outbreak/

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43607
Location: Mountains
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Hey we already have ten coronavirus threads, so they should all be locked except one, and then have a totally boneheaded poll added to it. Right mods? Right?!

calm down burt

Fuck you don't tone police me!

What are you going to do with your stimulus money, burt?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 911
Location: northwest midwest
I'm gonna buy some new running shoes and maybe a new laptop.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 84147
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The money was deposited this morning. It was spent by lunchtime. :?

:lol:

We got ours today as well.

It's in savings for now.


We had to get a new roof. It was replaced a few weeks ago, but decided to just use this to make the last payment.
Sounds like a good use, my friend.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24942
Location: Illinois
ghost wrote:
I'm gonna buy some new running shoes and maybe a new laptop.


Trump said no Hokas when he signed off on the checks, sorry.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 42249
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Strat wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Hey we already have ten coronavirus threads, so they should all be locked except one, and then have a totally boneheaded poll added to it. Right mods? Right?!

calm down burt

Fuck you don't tone police me!

What are you going to do with your stimulus money, burt?

Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.

_________________
verily, if life had no sense, and had I to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me also.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Wed April 15, 2020 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 6303
BurtReynolds wrote:
Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.


i think this might be the most sane and rationale thing you have posted in quite some time

_________________
doug rr wrote:
i was busy grilling meat...i'll try to keep up..i could use some help from you cunts when its busy though


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 20171
Peeps wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.


i think this might be the most sane and rationale thing you have posted in quite some time

:lol:

_________________
(patriotic choking noises)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19157
welp, the country is in ruins but the fools got their tar tar sauce so the House just extended their recess from April 20th to May 4th

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 56278
Location: Sector 7-G
great reference


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 3:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 20171

_________________
(patriotic choking noises)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 42249
Location: 6000 feet beyond man and time.

_________________
verily, if life had no sense, and had I to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me also.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 14982
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Peeps wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Sorry I was banned. I'm gonna use the money to purchase RM and ban B.


i think this might be the most sane and rationale thing you have posted in quite some time

I support this plan.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24942
Location: Illinois
I heard dead people have been getting checks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 6303
verb_to_trust wrote:
I heard dead people have been getting checks


only after they voted for Dems with their mail in votes

_________________
doug rr wrote:
i was busy grilling meat...i'll try to keep up..i could use some help from you cunts when its busy though


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 1976
I'm guessing since we owed on our last tax return we won't be getting a direct deposit. :gomez: Also what was the adjusted gross income for filing jointly? 150k?

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 14982
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
I still don't understand why they didn't target checks to who needs them? My wife and I are still fully employed.

We're gonna give a big chunk to a charity, pay our photographer friend for a session that we normally couldn't afford, and then put the rest into our emergency fund. I'm sure that's not going to fix the Dow Jones, but hey, I've got a household to run here.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 64328
Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:
I'm guessing since we owed on our last tax return we won't be getting a direct deposit. :gomez: Also what was the adjusted gross income for filing jointly? 150k?

That isn't true. Even if you owe taxes, they aren't applying this towards them. You'll get a check.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 911
Location: northwest midwest
B wrote:
I still don't understand why they didn't target checks to who needs them? My wife and I are still fully employed.

We're gonna give a big chunk to a charity, pay our photographer friend for a session that we normally couldn't afford, and then put the rest into our emergency fund. I'm sure that's not going to fix the Dow Jones, but hey, I've got a household to run here.


Boudoir?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Coronavirus Government Bailout Thread
PostPosted: Thu April 16, 2020 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 1976
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Superblood Wolfmoon wrote:
I'm guessing since we owed on our last tax return we won't be getting a direct deposit. :gomez: Also what was the adjusted gross income for filing jointly? 150k?

That isn't true. Even if you owe taxes, they aren't applying this towards them. You'll get a check.


No what I meant was that they don't have current direct deposit information for us. So we'll have to wait for a hard check in the mail.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 30, 2020 9:33 am