Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: The Supreme Court

Thu October 11, 2018 2:44 am

Thu October 11, 2018 2:52 am

B wrote:I'm kind of bored with people bitching that Kavanaugh was presumed guilty. The Democrats requested that the FBI investigate the claims. That's specifically NOT a presumption of guilt.

I presumed he's guilty in order to fit a narrative that people were presuming him guilty so that the GOP could accuse people of presuming him guilty as a cover up for the fact that he is guilty af

Fri October 12, 2018 1:01 am

So, according to Fresh Air tonight, the fraternity BK ( and W, I discovered) belonged to at Yale, had/ has the motto “no means yes, yes means anal.”

Fri October 12, 2018 1:42 pm

That's a motto about doing charity work for God and eating a diet full of probiotics.

Fri October 12, 2018 7:01 pm

big fan of this new GOP, at least until they bog us down in another war or something.

Fri October 12, 2018 7:03 pm

genuine political engagement by children of any political affiliation is a wonderful thing, and should be celebrated. i hope that guy dies soon.

Fri October 12, 2018 7:05 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:genuine political engagement by children of any political affiliation is a wonderful thing, and should be celebrated. i hope that guy dies soon.

we've talked about this before and how dumb that is. And anyway, he is absolutely right. The kids couldnt care less about this. They are just being used as tools by their hysterical idiot mothers. I hope he lives for a hundred more years.

Fri October 12, 2018 7:35 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:genuine political engagement by children of any political affiliation is a wonderful thing, and should be celebrated. i hope that guy dies soon.

we've talked about this before and how dumb that is. And anyway, he is absolutely right. The kids couldnt care less about this. They are just being used as tools by their hysterical idiot mothers. I hope he lives for a hundred more years.

i like you, burt

Fri October 12, 2018 7:40 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:big fan of this new GOP, at least until they bog us down in another war or something.

That was great.

Fri October 12, 2018 8:02 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:big fan of this new GOP, at least until they bog us down in another war or something.

Man, this is awful. Those poor kids.

Fri October 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Those people are fucking idiots and should be asked to leave the building

Fri October 12, 2018 8:23 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Those people are fucking idiots and should be asked to leave the building

The senators? Hell yeah

Fri October 12, 2018 9:55 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:

Agreed. Poor parenting. He was absolutely right in what he said.

Fri October 12, 2018 10:10 pm

let’s celebrate with another tax cut

Fri October 12, 2018 11:09 pm

Anders wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

While I totally agree that those kids are being used by their parents, the Senator's casual dismissal of their presence, their feelings, and the potential lessons their parents were trying to teach them about civic engagement are vile.

Fri October 12, 2018 11:14 pm

The ideal response would have been something along the lines of "I respect your right to demonstrate, but I happen to disagree with your parents' view because..." That would have been a respectful, educational moment.

Sat October 13, 2018 12:03 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
Anders wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

While I totally agree that those kids are being used by their parents, the Senator's casual dismissal of their presence, their feelings, and the potential lessons their parents were trying to teach them about civic engagement are vile.

That was someone using their kids to go viral by trolling, not civic engagement

Sat October 13, 2018 12:10 am

I agree that not responding at all would've been preferable, or at least providing the kids some kind of sympathetic response (e.g. "I'm so sorry for the abusive and narcissistic parents you've been saddled with.")

Sat October 13, 2018 12:31 am

Poor kids.

Sat October 13, 2018 12:36 am

he was holding back the urge to stuff his c*ck in their mouths so bad
Post a reply