The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396 ... 953  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anybody want a Corona?
PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:25 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

spike wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
For my Aussie brethren - can you please tell me what the hell Pete Evans is on about. Shortly after Auckland went into lockdown he posted the following
Quote:
No surprises here - NZ be very careful who you vote for this election. This ‘scam’ is not about your health. Please comment below to educate others about the agenda of this 'leader' as it runs very deep, and check out the new laws that have been placed this year. It would not be a surprise for NZ to have the most extreme lock down laws in the world very soon or to copy what is happening in Victoria and if you cannot see the correlation then please dig deeper xo. Check out @newzealandpublicparty and vote for freedom

make auckland great again

Millions of people around the globe ascribe to a conspiracy theory that requires you to believe that Tom Hanks is part of a pedophile ring and JFK Jr faked his death to spend decades masterminding a worldwide revolution, and yet somehow the existential threat that internet misinformation represents is something we cannot comfortably address. Of course this is where we end up.

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:35 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

imagine what early Jan is gonna be like.... depths of winter... still no vaccine... to cold to go outside.. still trump as president... millions of small businesses donezo.... darkness.... flu.... golden globes.... awful

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:53 am 
The Master

96583UP wrote:
imagine what early Jan is gonna be like.... depths of winter... still no vaccine... to cold to go outside.. still trump as president... millions of small businesses donezo.... darkness.... flu.... golden globes.... awful

fresh off millions of people rationalizing it's okay to huddle inside together for the holidays...

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:55 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Learn to cultivate the life of the mind, pussies.

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:56 am 
Posting (live)

Down on the dirty boulevard.

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:56 am 
The Master

Mickey wrote:
not everyone has a personal library on the premises

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 3:02 am 
Mind Your Tanners

spike wrote:
Mickey wrote:

Amazon delivers

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 3:08 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Well that wasn't as bad as I'd expected. Should know in 24-48 hours. 24 hours would be better as in 48 - I'll hopefully be in another city with the family

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 4:42 am 
for those who
are not...shall be

The Town wrote:
96583UP wrote:
it's there til Friday

and i expect they are coughing on all the knobs and putting AIDS in my gas tank

bastards

Just please don't wear the mask they'll leave in place of a hanging tree freshener.

That's funny :D

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:45 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Jesus Christ, there is no way on Earth I make it to January 15th without my kids completely cracking my psyche.

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:47 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

B wrote:
Jesus Christ, there is no way on Earth I make it to January 15th without my kids completely cracking my psyche.

2022. You forgot the 2022 part.

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 2:52 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Bi_3 wrote:
B wrote:

2022. You forgot the 2022 part.

Thank you for reminding me that COVID won't spontaneously disappear at the end of my kids' 2nd semester, you dick.

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 3:27 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 8:18 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

But get back in school and pack those churches and line up to vote (some of you).

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 8:29 pm 
See you in another life, brother

Mickey wrote:
spike wrote:
Mickey wrote:

Amazon delivers

Hooray markets! :hooray:

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 8:39 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

4/5 wrote:
Mickey wrote:
spike wrote:
Mickey wrote:

Amazon delivers

Hooray markets! :hooray:

:gomez:

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 9:41 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Find out later on today what further lockdowns are going to be put in place (if any). Few more community cases found, but so far all of these have been in Auckland which is already shut off from the rest of the country. Instead of letting people self-isolate like they did last time - all cases found are being moved to managed isolation facilities.

Stupid conspiracy crap being shared around that was the goverment's plan to have us in complete lockdown by Oct and will be bringing in the military any day now

Also - glad to see the number in Aus way down from where they were about a week ago

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 10:21 pm 
Posting (live)

Rangi Guy wrote:
Find out later on today what further lockdowns are going to be put in place (if any). Few more community cases found, but so far all of these have been in Auckland which is already shut off from the rest of the country. Instead of letting people self-isolate like they did last time - all cases found are being moved to managed isolation facilities.

Stupid conspiracy crap being shared around that was the goverment's plan to have us in complete lockdown by Oct and will be bringing in the military any day now

Also - glad to see the number in Aus way down from where they were about a week ago

Is it confirmed as a freezer case? Or quarantine breach?

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 10:25 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

LetMeSleep wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:

Is it confirmed as a freezer case? Or quarantine breach?

No word yet.
I did read just before that there's a confirmed case outside of Auckland. Looks like my trip up north next week will be off

PostPosted: Thu August 13, 2020 10:44 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396 ... 953  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate