Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Anybody want a Corona?

Tue January 25, 2022 3:14 pm

Bammer wrote:Can’t believe I didn’t think of booking a trip to a place with globe-leading Covid 19 lockdown restrictions. Sounds like a real dream.

Sounds like he's visiting family.

Tue January 25, 2022 3:16 pm

JuanHamm wrote:
Bammer wrote:Can’t believe I didn’t think of booking a trip to a place with globe-leading Covid 19 lockdown restrictions. Sounds like a real dream.

Haven't they heard of Zoom? I just wish everyone took risk mitigation as seriously as I do.

Tue January 25, 2022 3:17 pm

JuanHamm wrote:

Well if they revere Scott Morrison’s scientific acumen the way he does Joe Biden’s, he’ll have a great time.

Tue January 25, 2022 3:58 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
spike wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
spike wrote:One of my nephews in Australia tested positive yesterday. My wife’s entire fam will probably be in iso when we arrive next week.

Dang. Hope your visit is 2 weeks or more

We’ll be there longer, yeah.

Let me know if you need me to update you on stuff happening here in the States

Haha, I’m good.

Tue January 25, 2022 3:58 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:Are you going to be able to post whilst in Australia?

They do have internet there, believe it or not.

Tue January 25, 2022 4:00 pm

spike wrote:

I've been to the southern hemisphere. I don't trust any country that has toilets that flush in the opposite direction.

Tue January 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:

Well if they revere Scott Morrison’s scientific acumen the way he does Joe Biden’s, he’ll have a great time.

I’ve longed for the days of April 2020… figure this is my best chance at it all over again.

Unfortunately, they haven’t had a lockdown since October, and Morrison ruled out that strategy a few weeks ago.

Tue January 25, 2022 7:01 pm

Patient removed from heart transplant list for refusing Covid-19 vaccine

Tue January 25, 2022 7:27 pm

imagine being against a jab with a needle but wanting them to remove your heart and put in someone elses

Tue January 25, 2022 7:58 pm

rogan vs young

who ya got?

Tue January 25, 2022 9:14 pm

Peeps wrote:imagine being against a jab with a needle but wanting them to remove your heart and put in someone elses

Imagine posting that and thinking you are worthy of all the medical treatments you’ve received.

Tue January 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Imagine there's no heaven.

Tue January 25, 2022 10:19 pm

elliseamos wrote:Imagine there's no heaven.

Tue January 25, 2022 10:36 pm

surfndestroy wrote:
Peeps wrote:imagine being against a jab with a needle but wanting them to remove your heart and put in someone elses

Imagine posting that and thinking you are worthy of all the medical treatments you’ve received.

I don’t think that’s peeps’ angle here.

Tue January 25, 2022 11:08 pm

knee tunes wrote:
elliseamos wrote:Imagine there's no heaven.

It's easy if you try.

Tue January 25, 2022 11:40 pm

spike wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:

You are right. I read it wrong.
Peeps I apologize for what I wrote. I misread what you wrote and my reaction was to my mid-reading.

Wed January 26, 2022 12:51 am

surfndestroy wrote:
spike wrote:
surfndestroy wrote:

You are right. I read it wrong.
Peeps I apologize for what I wrote. I misread what you wrote and my reaction was to my mid-reading.

Wed January 26, 2022 3:20 am

spike wrote:

I just wasn't sure if you'd have time, or you know, would think about us.

Wed January 26, 2022 3:22 am

Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:

Your understanding of the Australian political dynamic needs some fine tuning, Bammer.

Wed January 26, 2022 3:35 am

Birds in Hell wrote:
Bammer wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:

Your understanding of the Australian political dynamic needs some fine tuning, Bammer.

So getting arrested for driving to the next town for drive-thru fried chicken is a New Zealand thing?
Post a reply