The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19041 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940 ... 953  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anybody want a Corona?
PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 4:50 am 
mXn

Even Mrs. Bam, bless her bleeding liberal heart, knows it is asinine that Djokovic can’t play tennis in the US of A.

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 11:52 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Bammer wrote:
Even Mrs. Bam, bless her bleeding liberal heart, knows it is asinine that Djokovic can’t play tennis in the US of A.

oh he can play. he just chooses not to

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 3:24 pm 
mXn

Peeps wrote:
Bammer wrote:

oh he can play. he just chooses not to

I thought you were coming to your senses … alas.

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 3:29 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

i dont think you have ever actually thought

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 4:11 pm 
mXn

Damn. You got me there.

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 4:18 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

What's so hard about getting your shot and then playing tennis?

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 5:13 pm 
See you in another life, brother

What's so hard about letting a person do their job in 2023 whether they got the shot or not?

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 5:32 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

4/5 wrote:
What's so hard about letting a person do their job in 2023 whether they got the shot or not?

We need him to have the woke nanobots.

PostPosted: Thu March 09, 2023 6:46 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

It's not like the shot is going to cause you to gain weight or start incredibly painful shits.

Besides, even if it does, we have threads for help with both of those areas.

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 6:49 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

I am shocked that the entity responsible for questionable gain of function research would have some billing issues. Shocked, I say!

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 7:25 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Coach wrote:
It's not like the shot is going to cause you to gain weight or start incredibly painful shits.

Top ten worst arguments.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 7:36 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

BurtReynolds wrote:
Coach wrote:

Top ten worst arguments.

If you are trying to say that you need help with your poops and losing weight....wink twice.

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 8:41 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

I went to the vet today, and they still have you text from the parking lot, and you can't go in with your dog.

Why, at this point, would you be so aggressively inconveniencing your patients? My dog's an anxious dog, they know that. They should let me go in.

Cases are down. You can get a vaccine if you want. You can wear a mask if you want. Fuck, you can even ask me to wear a mask. Why are we still under pandemic protocols?

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 8:56 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

B wrote:
I went to the vet today, and they still have you text from the parking lot, and you can't go in with your dog.

Why, at this point, would you be so aggressively inconveniencing your patients? My dog's an anxious dog, they know that. They should let me go in.

Cases are down. You can get a vaccine if you want. You can wear a mask if you want. Fuck, you can even ask me to wear a mask. Why are we still under pandemic protocols?

Either Vets/ Vet techs run way more neurotic than average or they were always annoyed by the owners presence and this is just an excuse at this point.

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 9:02 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

Either Vets/ Vet techs run way more neurotic than average or they were always annoyed by the owners presence and this is just an excuse at this point.

I suspect you are correct.

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 9:04 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

Most of the vets I've met with (my sister included) were sceptical of the vaccines and protocols

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 9:10 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Rangi Guy wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

Most of the vets I've met with (my sister included) were sceptical of the vaccines and protocols

The "I have a dog in my house, so I'm immune to most diseases" type?

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 9:12 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

B wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
B wrote:

The "I have a dog in my house, so I'm immune to most diseases" type?

No - more of the 'I read about this friend of a friend who got the vaccine and......' type

PostPosted: Tue March 14, 2023 11:17 pm 
The Master

dogs and cats can get covid, and they haven't been vaccinated. so maybe they're trying to mitigate spread amongst our furry friends.

PostPosted: Wed March 15, 2023 5:32 am 
mXn

B wrote:

This is really an amazing exercise in self-awareness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19041 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940 ... 953  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate