Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: AOC

Sat February 20, 2021 4:01 am

Orpheus wrote:Aren't you the lil mincing steps running bitch who wears a mask everywhere you go despite saying they don't work? Doesn't that make you a little hypocrite? Do us all a favor and take it off. Do the fucking world a favor.

If it wasn't clear: fuck you and the shitty Saucony's you ran in on. A teacher does more work in a day then you've done in a lifetime. Choke on a dick til you're seasick, you 130-pounds soaking wet waste of space.

This was pretty great. Do me next. I'm willing to voice my opinion that some teachers unions are being annoyingly obstructionist if it helps

Tue April 20, 2021 11:54 pm

You all hear the latest from this fucking psycho lunatic today?

Wed April 21, 2021 12:00 am

Jesus, Bammer.

Wed April 21, 2021 12:19 am

Are you talking about this? Yeah, pretty crazy stuff.

"That a family had to lose a son, brother and father; that a teenage girl had to film and post a murder, that milions across the country had to organize and march just for George Floyd to be seen and valued is not justice," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "And this verdict is not a substitute for policy change."

Wed April 21, 2021 12:51 am

The Argonaut wrote:
Orpheus wrote:Aren't you the lil mincing steps running bitch who wears a mask everywhere you go despite saying they don't work? Doesn't that make you a little hypocrite? Do us all a favor and take it off. Do the fucking world a favor.

If it wasn't clear: fuck you and the shitty Saucony's you ran in on. A teacher does more work in a day then you've done in a lifetime. Choke on a dick til you're seasick, you 130-pounds soaking wet waste of space.

This was pretty great. Do me next. I'm willing to voice my opinion that some teachers unions are being annoyingly obstructionist if it helps

Lol and B banned me for one day because I called
Orifice a "neckbeard"

Wed April 21, 2021 12:57 am

Orpheus's list of warnings and bannings still fits on one screen.

Wed April 21, 2021 12:59 am

Orifice*

Wed April 21, 2021 1:00 am

B wrote:Orpheus's list of warnings and bannings still fits on one screen.

I work efficiently, what can I say?

Wed April 21, 2021 1:11 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Are you talking about this? Yeah, pretty crazy stuff.

"That a family had to lose a son, brother and father; that a teenage girl had to film and post a murder, that milions across the country had to organize and march just for George Floyd to be seen and valued is not justice," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "And this verdict is not a substitute for policy change."

That’s a pretty dumb statement tho. No one valued Floyd before the video went viral, or during or after this trial. He was politically useful and nothing more.

Wed April 21, 2021 1:13 am

once again bi shows himself to be a giant piece of shit

Wed April 21, 2021 1:57 am

Norris wrote:once again bi shows himself to be a giant piece of shit

Just don't call him a neckbeard. Whatever you do, not that!

Wed April 21, 2021 2:30 am

verb_to_trust wrote:

remember, its not hypocrisy, they just have different rules for good guys (them) and bad guys (everyone else)

Wed April 21, 2021 2:49 am

This is totally coherent.

“the trampling of racial justice is a cause of climate change, because...we are allowing folks to deny ourselves human rights and deny people the right to health care, the right to housing and education."

Wed April 21, 2021 3:32 am

BurtReynolds wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

remember, its not hypocrisy, they just have different rules for good guys (them) and bad guys (everyone else)

Nah, chud is right. I’ve lost the ability to care about anything that doesn’t impact me. I suppose it’s what happens when everything is easy... you lose the memory of what it was like before and the old way of seeing the world becomes a sort of ghost story you tell yourself to never look back.

Wed April 21, 2021 3:36 am

fuuuuckin hell

Wed April 21, 2021 4:37 am

Bammer wrote:This is totally coherent.

“the trampling of racial justice is a cause of climate change, because...we are allowing folks to deny ourselves human rights and deny people the right to health care, the right to housing and education."

Milkers

Wed April 21, 2021 2:10 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
Bammer wrote:This is totally coherent.

Milkers

Counterpoint:

It's a legit question... why weren't the other officers convicted yesterday?

Wed April 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Why do we immediately have to hear from moronic politicians? Especially senile old bags like pelosi and waters?

Wed April 21, 2021 2:36 pm

I'd support getting verb onto the Today show. Let's make this happen, gang.

Wed April 21, 2021 2:57 pm

Here's an idea: maybe we should all take time to absorb it when something like this happens and not run to the media and tweet like a bunch or reactionary clowns?
Post a reply