Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: AOC

Thu February 04, 2021 3:58 am

Fri February 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Fri February 19, 2021 3:37 am

Spoiler: show

Fri February 19, 2021 3:40 am

BurtReynolds wrote:

No mommy, domme me the way daddy does!

Fri February 19, 2021 3:46 am

McParadigm wrote:
Spoiler: show

Fri February 19, 2021 11:56 am

How great would it be if someone asked Ted Cruz, "What would you like suffering Texans to know about the million dollars that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised for them while you were in Cancun?"

Fri February 19, 2021 12:39 pm

B wrote:How great would it be if someone asked Ted Cruz, "What would you like suffering Texans to know about the million dollars that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised for them while you were in Cancun?"
I would rather they just punched him in the face.

Fri February 19, 2021 12:50 pm

elliseamos wrote:
B wrote:How great would it be if someone asked Ted Cruz, "What would you like suffering Texans to know about the million dollars that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez raised for them while you were in Cancun?"

An oldie but a goodie:

Fri February 19, 2021 12:51 pm

elliseamos wrote:

That’s what she is doing. It wasn’t until he left and presented an opportunity to grandstand that she gave a shit

Fri February 19, 2021 12:53 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

That’s what she is doing. It wasn’t until he left and presented an opportunity to grandstand that she gave a shit

Whoa.

Fri February 19, 2021 1:12 pm

Doesn't change that he's a shitty person.

Fri February 19, 2021 1:13 pm

LetMeSleep wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Whoa.

It’s not they a joke, the left just can’t help themselves but gloat at suffering:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas ... uxbndlbing

Fri February 19, 2021 1:32 pm

I bet when Burt and Bi get up in the middle of the night and stub their toe, they grumble, "Fuckin, AOC. :gomez: "

Fri February 19, 2021 1:34 pm

B wrote:I bet when Burt and Bi get up in the middle of the night and stub their toe, they grumble, "Fuckin, AOC. :gomez: "

Only after she's tended to their wound.

Fri February 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Nah, I think they're cynics with masochistic tendencies, but Burt and Bi aren't hypocrites.

Fri February 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Whoa.

It’s not they a joke, the left just can’t help themselves but gloat at suffering:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas ... uxbndlbing

Lately when I click a link like this and read it on my iPhone browser, when I hit back (to get back to RM for example), it takes me to another ad page that I never visited before and I have to hit back again to actually get back to where I came from. One click to the story but two clicks to get back. Annoying and bizarre.

Fuckin’ AOC.

Fri February 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Also, if I believed that, I'd take grandstanding over fleeing the country 100 times out of 100.

Fri February 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Is there any lower hanging fruit than Ted Cruz?

Fri February 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Bammer wrote:Is there any lower hanging fruit than Ted Cruz?

mitch, rand paul, b as a mod

Fri February 19, 2021 2:28 pm

B wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

Also, if I believed that, I'd take grandstanding over fleeing the country 100 times out of 100.

I don't really think it's style to grandstand in this way. I didn't take it like that. She's great at trolling people, and a huge target put a huge bullseye on himself. I saw this as a bit of a troll and but well intentioned, which obviously led to a good outcome.
Post a reply