Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: AOC

Sat January 16, 2021 1:59 am

BurtReynolds wrote:

Hey look who it is

Sat January 16, 2021 2:06 am

she sucks and I don't think progressives realize how dangerous she is to the cause

Sat January 16, 2021 2:11 am

She's fine, and I don't think you guys realize how threatened you are by her.

Sat January 16, 2021 2:16 am

she is too ignorant to be helpful

she goes out there and says stupid shit and makes the left look bad

she means well but she is too stupid and too visible

now Bernie on the other hand

that's someone a blue-collar worker can get behind

she only appeals to people who instagram

Sat January 16, 2021 2:43 am

More than 130 instagram users in the US.

Sat January 16, 2021 2:45 am

now kim kardashian there's an instagram account blue-collar folks can get behind

Sat January 16, 2021 2:56 am

McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

Hey look who it is

What a bastard going on the network Trump watches to tell him to pardon Assange:

Sat January 16, 2021 3:33 am

Assange is transparently motivated by an animus for the US. Never got over his adolescent run in with the law.

I don't know if we can take Snowden's claimed justification at face value, but he definitely comes from a different place.

Sat January 16, 2021 3:34 am

96583UP wrote:she sucks and I don't think progressives realize how dangerous she is to the cause

I don’t necessarily want it but she’s going to either be President or be something big. She’s a celebrity among younger people.

Sat January 16, 2021 3:36 am

BurtReynolds wrote:What a bastard going on the network Trump watches to tell him to pardon Assange

This concludes another episode of “Burt Reynolds says an accurate thing, but sarcastically”

Sat January 16, 2021 11:11 am

McParadigm wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:What a bastard going on the network Trump watches to tell him to pardon Assange

This concludes another episode of “Burt Reynolds says an accurate thing, but sarcastically”

oh that's right I forgot he broke your brain with that whole Hillary email thing.

Sat January 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Boobs

Sat January 16, 2021 8:21 pm

96583UP wrote:now kim kardashian there's an instagram account blue-collar folks can get behind

I think ray j got behind her first

Sun January 17, 2021 2:19 am

Peeps wrote:
96583UP wrote:now kim kardashian there's an instagram account blue-collar folks can get behind

I think ray j got behind her first

Damon Thomas first

she has received seed from a variety of sources

https://www.capitalfm.com/news/celebrity/kardashian/kim-kardashian-boyfriend-husband-ray-j-kanye-west/

Thu February 04, 2021 1:07 am

I'm surprised there has been more discussion around what AOC said regarding sexual assault and the capitol insurrection. Seems like a massive lightening rod statement for all sides of the spectrum.

Thu February 04, 2021 1:10 am

I havent read about it, but I'm assuming she was once the victim of an attempted sexual assault and had flashbacks on Jan 6th.

Not really controversial or shocking, but maybe there'smore to it.

Thu February 04, 2021 1:14 am

Damnit B_I why are you making me respond.

:haha:

Thu February 04, 2021 2:06 am

I dont get that post Burt.

Thu February 04, 2021 3:05 am

Bi_3 wrote:I dont get that post Burt.

Yeah. Explain.

Thu February 04, 2021 3:11 am

B wrote:I havent read about it, but I'm assuming she was once the victim of an attempted sexual assault and had flashbacks on Jan 6th.

Not really controversial or shocking, but maybe there'smore to it.

She was a target and was in danger for sure but a lot of the hub-bub is that she wasn’t in the Capitol itself and that she said one of staffers thought he might have to fight the cop that showed up to check on her. The building she was ok was evacuated on 06.Jan. Comparing the people who don’t want to pursue the insurrectionists further to rape enablers is a bit far even for her and what probably stirred the pot this time

Post a reply