Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: AOC

Sun December 13, 2020 9:58 pm

Bammer wrote:What are we protesting again?

Paying your mortgage

Sun December 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Bammer wrote:What are we protesting again?

The unstoppable, relentless leveling process.

Sun December 13, 2020 10:56 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:I assure you I know what her intention was.

Lmao

Sun December 13, 2020 11:12 pm

It’s amazing

We’re voting for trump because he’s not a politician

AOC comes along and she’s the antichrist cause she doesn’t follow normal political procedure

Sun December 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Mickey wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:I assure you I know what her intention was.

Lmao

Exactly right Mick. Her intent is to make us laugh our asses off at her. No other explanation makes sense.

Sun December 13, 2020 11:57 pm

Peeps wrote:It’s amazing

AOC comes along and she’s the antichrist cause she doesn’t follow normal political procedure

but she follows it like any good lapdog. Though she shares Trump's Twitter toughguy act, like him, it's just a show. She won't go against "Mama Bear" Pelosi.

Mon December 21, 2020 7:36 am

Been enjoying Dore lately.

Mon December 21, 2020 12:12 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:

but she follows it like any good lapdog. Though she shares Trump's Twitter toughguy act, like him, it's just a show. She won't go against "Mama Bear" Pelosi.

you are one of the last people on the internet to call someone a toughguy act

Mon December 21, 2020 1:44 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:

What good does it do for AOC to refuse to work with the other Democrats in the House? Then she's just Ron Paul. Fighting everything the party does, keeping them from getting the votes to get anything done, and making the entire party looking like useless dickfucks.

Mon December 21, 2020 1:46 pm

B wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

What good does it do for AOC to refuse to work with the other Democrats in the House? Then she's just Ron Paul. Fighting everything the party does, keeping them from getting the votes to get anything done, and making the entire party looking like useless dickfucks.

But the Democrats already are useless dickfucks

Mon December 21, 2020 2:04 pm

JuanHamm wrote:
B wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

But the Democrats already are useless dickfucks

At least they're not the party who is in the majority and still can't manage to get enough votes to pass their agenda.

Mon December 21, 2020 3:24 pm

B wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

But she looks cute doing it

Mon December 21, 2020 9:01 pm

B wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:

Making the party look like useless dickfucks is immensely helpful, considering that is what they are. It does a lot of good to demand things when you have leverage. It does absolutely nothing to wait until you don't have it, and the useless party lapdogs saying "wait" know this.

Mon December 21, 2020 11:14 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Been enjoying Dore lately.

Does he ever get to the point?

Tue December 22, 2020 12:32 am

Bi_3 wrote:Does he ever get to the point?

i havent seen burt make one in well over 4 years

Tue December 22, 2020 12:47 am

He's been ruffling a few feathers in progressive circles by pushing for progressive congressmen to withhold voting for Pelosi unless she calls for a M4A vote. Lots of support from the rose emoji crowd but he's been met with backpedaling and excuses from The Squad and talking heads like The Young Turks. Because they talk a lot of shit but ultimately fall in line with the DNC.

Which is what makes peeps' assertion that I'm mad because AOC is a rebel so absurd. She isn't nearly rebellious enough.

Some are now saying that they need to gain committee seats first, but look how that's working out.

Thu January 14, 2021 7:28 am

Either she's a complete fraud or she has the memory of a goldfish. Incredible audacity to say this shit after weeks of making the exact opposite argument.

Thu January 14, 2021 5:56 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Either she's a complete fraud or she has the memory of a goldfish. Incredible audacity to say this shit after weeks of making the exact opposite argument.

I assume you're referring to the Supreme Court vote? Not sure how these events are comparable. Mitch set a precedent, then he abandoned it and set another equally crazy precedent. It's not hard to argue against that. Impeaching the president for inciting an insurrection doesn't have precedent, as far as I know.

Thu January 14, 2021 5:58 pm

Nah it's about Medicare for all and Pelosi keeping the speaker position. Requires a bit of explaining for those not following the DSA types.

Thu January 14, 2021 6:01 pm

I got about 2 minutes in, but there was no thesis or theme to the video. No point. Just AOC says something and the host acts mockingly shocked. I'm not sure if he eventually gets into a counterpoint or two, but I'm not willing to spend 14 more minutes waiting to see.
Post a reply