The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 1064
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
this is seriously some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on RM


I like how you said this, but then in the same sentence said

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I hope BI's kids die before him


Disagree with the guy's politics or worldview all you want, but to say something heinous like that about someone's kids is straight fucked up. :finger:

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4841
doug rr wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I don't want to have kids because of climate change and a billion other reasons. Is she wrong? You RMers with children really think your kids are going to have an easy go of it?

I don't want to have kids because I don't like kids and I like to drink and do whatever I want.

lets get drunk together one day..fuck, I could watch kids fall off bicycles all day long...


hell i would push them off all day long

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:05 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 5412
B wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
can't tell if serious


Completely. The negative effects of global warming will not be felt in North America this century as they will in low lying islands and places like India and Bangladesh


Oh, well in that case....


The question wasn't should we address climate change, it was does b_i worry about his kids having a rough life.


Yup. We should obviously address it and our abilities to solve the problem are growing rapidly day by day. It might even be that fighting climate change will be humanity’s great moment of unification, something I hope my kids get see.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36629
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
The overreactions to bi_3 posts are always funny.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Last edited by BurtReynolds on Tue February 26, 2019 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4841
and people wonder why i have that twat on ignore

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 2126
Kind of hard to imagine Bill Pullman making a rousing speech about it, though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 1064
I don't know about you all, but I'm thankful for those who continued to propagate the species despite facing war, famine, disease, genocide, and all sorts of natural and unnatural disasters over human history. Though I'm sure there were plenty of quitters during those times too.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:10 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25463
Location: the beach
i still can't get over how she peels potatoes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4841
meatwad wrote:
I don't know about you all, but I'm thankful for those who continued to propagate the species despite facing war, famine, disease, genocide, and all sorts of natural and unnatural disasters over human history. Though I'm sure there were plenty of quitters during those times too.



i was asked tonight if i regret not having kids. didnt skip a beat. man, that is way too much responsibility for me. i admire anyone who feels confident enough to bring a child into this world

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42161
Location: Garbage Dump
meatwad wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
this is seriously some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on RM


I like how you said this, but then in the same sentence said

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I hope BI's kids die before him


Disagree with the guy's politics or worldview all you want, but to say something heinous like that about someone's kids is straight fucked up. :finger:

Oh look it’s RM’s most boring levelhead here to overreact to a joke

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36629
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Fear of having bringing children into a supposedly terrible world is silly. Happiness is relative. Have kids if you want. or don't

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu November 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Posts: 1064
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
meatwad wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
this is seriously some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on RM


I like how you said this, but then in the same sentence said

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I hope BI's kids die before him


Disagree with the guy's politics or worldview all you want, but to say something heinous like that about someone's kids is straight fucked up. :finger:

Oh look it’s RM’s most boring levelhead here to overreact to a joke


:wave:

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
I mean nothing says libertarian more than talking a lot of shit and then getting your ass kicked in an actual one on one...

Dev wrote:
Clutch rules you dummy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 2126
Maybe if all this climate change I've been hearing about actually happens, the ladies will stop complaining about how cold they are all the time!! Am I right, fellas?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42161
Location: Garbage Dump
bart wrote:
Maybe if all this climate change I've been hearing about actually happens, the ladies will stop complaining about how cold they are all the time!! Am I right, fellas?

lol

I love bart

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61850
BurtReynolds wrote:
Fear of having bringing children into a supposedly terrible world is silly. Happiness is relative. Have kids if you want. or don't

will do

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 36629
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Fear of having bringing children into a supposedly terrible world is silly. Happiness is relative. Have kids if you want. or don't

will do

not you.

_________________
“The world is going insane!” they shout at an unhearing screen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61850
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Fear of having bringing children into a supposedly terrible world is silly. Happiness is relative. Have kids if you want. or don't

will do

not you.

too late just had one

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 2:17 am 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 8770
Location: Washington State
meatwad wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
this is seriously some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on RM


I like how you said this, but then in the same sentence said

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I hope BI's kids die before him


Disagree with the guy's politics or worldview all you want, but to say something heinous like that about someone's kids is straight fucked up. :finger:

Are you unfamiliar with his hyperbole?
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
meatwad wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
this is seriously some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read on RM


I like how you said this, but then in the same sentence said

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I hope BI's kids die before him


Disagree with the guy's politics or worldview all you want, but to say something heinous like that about someone's kids is straight fucked up. :finger:

Oh look it’s RM’s most boring levelhead here to overreact to a joke



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42161
Location: Garbage Dump
shut your piehole bune!!!!!!

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: AOC
PostPosted: Tue February 26, 2019 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42161
Location: Garbage Dump
Also Mike Birbiglia is fucking unbearable

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 1:40 pm