Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: On The Media: Where Do You Get Your News?

Sun July 03, 2022 8:40 pm

He has a very funny YouTube video out there where he claims he'd rather die than delete the tweet in question.

Sun July 03, 2022 8:49 pm

I like how he deliberately accidentally deadnames and misgenders Elliot at the start of his video.

What a fucking drama queen.

Tue July 19, 2022 5:44 am

Tue July 19, 2022 5:49 am

McParadigm wrote:

Same outlet with the "We're dying younger, and that's good for our employer's" piece?

Tue July 19, 2022 2:30 pm

Final landscaping project: dig your own grave

Wed July 27, 2022 11:56 pm

Thu July 28, 2022 1:19 am

The great replacement is underway.

Thu July 28, 2022 2:25 am

The United States of Amerixo

Thu July 28, 2022 2:54 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/07/27/monkeypox-who-recommends-gay-bisexual-men-limit-sexual-partners-to-reduce-spread.html

I had no idea the WHO was so homophobic. It's like we're in the bad old days of AIDS which was totally Reagan's fault.

Thu July 28, 2022 11:47 am

spike wrote:The United States of Amerixo

It's just so ironic.

Tue August 09, 2022 2:13 am

Please correct me if I'm off base, but is part of what melted Glenn Greenwald's brain is that he perceived in Brazil that what they did to Lula they are trying to do to Trump in the US and he just fixates on the parallels and ignores the differences? If he's right, and I don't know if he is, why should we expect US politics to be unworthy of Banana Republic level politics? Our public health authorities are sub Banana Republic par, why should we expect institutional rot to be less bad elsewhere?

Mon August 15, 2022 1:19 pm

The Atlantic was always garbage, but at least it was a unique brand of garbage. Kind of sad to see them reduced to generic clickbait. What happened to their tedious, pompous essays about absolutely nothing?

Mon August 29, 2022 2:42 pm

How far we are falling...

Wed September 07, 2022 3:33 pm

https://corinnacohn.substack.com/p/the-world-should-not-need-kiwi-farms

Fri September 09, 2022 5:30 am

I love that his entire campaign for legalization of gay marriage was never really about monogamy and you were dumb to think it was. Gay marriage was about what then?

And now he's on to gay orgy culture is fine without bothering to explicitly say it.

Fri September 09, 2022 5:33 am

Bi_3 wrote:

:lol:

Fri September 09, 2022 12:25 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:

I love that his entire campaign for legalization of gay marriage was never really about monogamy and you were dumb to think it was. Gay marriage was about what then?

And now he's on to gay orgy culture is fine without bothering to explicitly say it.

and what? you think heteros arent doing the same exact thing?

Fri September 09, 2022 1:44 pm

Peeps wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Oh sweet peeps, how many heterosexuals do you know that are on PreP? There's a couple of reasons HIV never really became an issue in the non IV drug using heterosexual community.

Fri September 09, 2022 3:22 pm

simple schoolboy wrote:
Peeps wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

Oh sweet peeps, how many heterosexuals do you know that are on PreP? There's a couple of reasons HIV never really became an issue in the non IV drug using heterosexual community.

i know a few bi's who are. hetero marriage is not like its about monogamy and plenty of hetero's attend orgies. the push for legalization of gay marriage has only ever been about being treated equal

Fri September 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Peeps wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:
Peeps wrote:
simple schoolboy wrote:

i know a few bi's who are. hetero marriage is not like its about monogamy and plenty of hetero's attend orgies. the push for legalization of gay marriage has only ever been about being treated equal

agreed, you should be allowed to marry the same sex and be miserable like the rest of us.
Post a reply