Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

Re: What crazy shit/conspiracy do you believe?

Wed July 22, 2020 3:34 pm

I believe Macphisto posted that Subway video in an attempt to prove that he and PhatJ are, in fact, not the same poster and to also humblebrag about how much more hair he has in the process.

Wed July 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Hatfield wrote:
blueviper wrote:I saw something on twitter about Michael Flynn reciting an oath for friends/family to support QAnon. I had to look up QAnon.

what the hell is wrong with this country.

I was talking to a great guy at the library/creek on Friday. His kid was playing with my daughters. We talked for about an hour and then he dropped the Q bomb on me. I mainly listened, but I felt both bad for him and scared for him. He said his wife is getting tired off all of his thoughts about what's going on. Highlights: Vegas false flag to thwart Trump's "storm", pedophilia ring, making room in Guantanamo for "high level US citizens, Leon Trotsky, Balfour agreement, and Michael Flynn taking the oath (which he was truly geeked up about). This guy was lit up like someone having a dramatic conversion to Christianity.

The main rebuttal I gave was recounting my own upbringing in a fundamentalist, Christian home and how we easily dismissed rational facts in order to maintain our world view. I encouraged him to keep asking questions and checking in to see if he was doing the same.

Then it got scarier. After I stopped talking with him a lady, who had been hanging with her dogs in the creek, came up to him and said," Right on brother! Keep spreading the word! You heard about Guantanamo?! The storm is coming. The awakening is happening!" I started eyeing everyone around me, like I was in a horror flick.

Obvious point: the republicans/conservative media are/have been playing with fire and November 2020 could get really bad.

man, that's nuts. I always hate those types of encounters. I was pumping gas a few days after the Ken and Karen thing in St. Louis and the guy at the pump near my started talking about how it's crazy right now and I chuckled. Then he started saying if they bring that stuff out here (ie. protestors coming to our suburb county) that they'll get a lot more than just gun waving. I nervously chuckled and went on my way.

Mon July 27, 2020 2:23 am

Theory: the people tearing down the fence at night in Portland are the same people paid to repair it in the day. Broken windows economics! Brilliant!

Mon July 27, 2020 2:26 am

BurtReynolds wrote:Theory: the people tearing down the fence at night in Portland are the same people paid to repair it in the day. Broken windows economics! Brilliant!

I laughed.

Fri July 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Jeff Epstein was recruited by the deep state and allowed to continue his predation of young girls in order to blackmail politicians and financial bigwigs

I’ll save the I told you so’s for later

This weeks evidence has confirmed his collaboration with the FBI. Now it gets to the interesting part.

Now who was the FBI director back then?

Fri July 31, 2020 2:42 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Jeff Epstein was recruited by the deep state and allowed to continue his predation of young girls in order to blackmail politicians and financial bigwigs

I’ll save the I told you so’s for later

This weeks evidence has confirmed his collaboration with the FBI. Now it gets to the interesting part.

Now who was the FBI director back then?

Of course they knew in 2011. They started investigating in earnest in 2006 after pressure from Palm Beach PD and info that this involved New Mexico & NYC.

Fri July 31, 2020 3:07 pm

It begs the question about what the FBI was doing with this information between the time they originally acquired the photo and the time she gave them a copy.

Fri July 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Bi_3 wrote:It begs the question about what the FBI was doing with this information between the time they originally acquired the photo and the time she gave them a copy.

Robert Mueller should investigate! Oh, wait...

Fri July 31, 2020 6:26 pm

The more damning Epstein bit is the Alex Acosta plea deal where he said Epstein was above his pay grade or whatever.

Fri July 31, 2020 6:27 pm

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:It begs the question about what the FBI was doing with this information between the time they originally acquired the photo and the time she gave them a copy.

You should have gone with “What difference, at this point, does it make?”

Fri July 31, 2020 6:31 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

And you "could" use "should" less, bossy pants.

Fri July 31, 2020 6:48 pm

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
elliseamos wrote:

And you "could" use "should" less, bossy pants.

Fair point. :heartbeat:

Fri July 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Fri July 31, 2020 10:52 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Image

:hooray:

Fri July 31, 2020 11:50 pm

Those mysterious Chinese seeds are part of an ongoing secret war with the U.S.

Sun August 09, 2020 7:06 pm

Was the ammonium nitrate left in the Beiruit warehouse at the request of Hezbollah so they'd have a large stash of easily weaponized material?

The thing cutting against this is that it seems unlikely they have a lack of explosives on hand. Basic governmental incompetence is a less satisfying explanation.

Mon October 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Mon October 05, 2020 6:40 pm

I saw that bit of propaganda earlier. Putting George Soros or Deep State in the same category as flat earth is pretty comical. What do people think the Deep State is?

Mon October 05, 2020 7:40 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:I saw that bit of propaganda earlier. Putting George Soros or Deep State in the same category as flat earth is pretty comical. What do people think the Deep State is?

The Open Society Foundations and its relationship with criminal justice reform is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Sat December 05, 2020 2:54 am

Bruce Ivins didn't kill himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Edwards_Ivins
Post a reply