The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: What crazy shit/conspiracy do you believe?
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 2:03 am 
The Master

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
I personally think it would be important to know if the US government was aiding and abetting Epstein in the sex trafficking of young women, but you do you.

So you've gone full Q now.

Got it.

Now?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 2:03 am 
The Master

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
I personally think it would be important to know if the US government was aiding and abetting Epstein in the sex trafficking of young women, but you do you.

Got it.

Now?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 2:04 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Now.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:24 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

To be Q, the child trafficking must involve pizza parlors, otherwise it's sparkling conspiracy theory

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:49 am 
Misplaced My Sponge

Now?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 11:45 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Oh look, team "It was a racoon dog" has assembled. ;)

I'll take this challenge.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 11:55 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

elliseamos wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Got it.

This is sarcasm I hope.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:05 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Here's some stuff to get you started down the rabbit hole:

Jeffrey Epstein was involved in the international trafficking of young women (hopefully you clowns acknowledge this)

Ghislaine Maxwell worked in coordination with him on this effort (this as well)

Now just the start of the fun stuff:

Ghislaine Maxwell's father was very likely an Israeli spy and received a state funeral there despite not being a citizen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell)

In 1980s, Epstein worked at Bear Sterns and was mentored by Douglas Leese (a British arms dealer). Leese introduced Epstein to Robert Maxwell. Steven Hoffenberg, who was prosecuted for a massive Ponzi scheme he and Epstein ran, asserted that Epstein bragged he helped R. Maxwell solve his debt issues... which turned out to be a pension raid that was discovered after R Maxwell died under suspicious circumstances on his private yacht. Epstein had also told Hoffenberg that via R. Maxwell and Leese he was involved in something that Hoffenberg described as “national security issues” (https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... 97708/amp/)

One of Epstein's clients was the Saudi Arabian businessman Adnan Khashoggi, who was the middleman in transferring American weapons from Israel to Iran, as part of the Iran–Contra affair in the 1980s.

In 1992, the State Department's Office of Foreign Missions (the group that supports foreign diplomats) leased a town-home in NYC they had seized from the Iranian government to Epstein. (https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ro ... department)

Alex Acosta, the Trump admin official who was a prosecutor in Miami in 2007 when Epstein was changed with trafficking and somehow got a sweetheart deal, told Trump officials during his screening interviews that Epstein "belonged to intelligence," and that the issue was above his "pay grade" (https://www.newsweek.com/alex-acosta-ep ... or-1448568)

When Epstein's Manhattan mansion was raided by the FBI in 2019, they found an expired passport under a different name from a “foreign country” (later disclosed as Austria) that claimed he lived in Saudi Arabia (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/nyre ... -news.html)

... more to come later... but it's worth asking if you truly believe that former presidents, active government officials, and social elites hanging out and traveling internationally with a guy who had been charged with child sex trafficking, hundreds of millions in fraud, and was connected to villains all over the world did somehow not draw the attention of the darker sides of the government. Do you real believe they somehow missed all the signs? Or is it possible something else was happening...

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 4:50 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I wish Burt would play connect the dots like this but for why the earth is flat

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 6:54 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

I just learned that the government is hiding something from us in caves in the Grand Canyon. Supposedly mind blowing

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 8:08 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Quote:
Do you real believe they somehow missed all the signs? Or is it possible something else was happening...

I don't beleive they missed anything, but I do believe that some connected people are above the law.

Our government "aids and abets" far worse people so why is this a conspiracy? It's just how the world is. That doesn't mean I like it, but it also doesn't mean I beleive some big scheme. It's money & power. A few have both, some have one or the other, and many many more have neither.

Why must it be a choice between "He was a spy and the government went along with it because of x, y, z..." vs. "He was a well connected creep with lots of creep friends in positions of power to get him (and themselves) out of trouble?"

Him being a spy or not changes nothing.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:18 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

I don't think it's some wild eyed conspiracy theory that he was handled by or otherwise worked with the CIA. It's not exactly uncommon or unheard of.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 10:22 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Especially with his sperm farm in New Mexico.

That's pretty "on the nose" when it comes to common ground.

My questions were based on the use of "pretending" and "random." Most people are likely niave, but us cultured RMers are well aware of what kept this guy protected for so long... and even today, amirite?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 7:49 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 7:52 pm 

Shit. I gotta make some phone calls.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 7:54 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

To clear your calendar so you can watch more TV?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 11:41 am 

Let's talk about rivers. Does anyone really think they are kept filled and flowing by rain? Are you a child? What a fairy tale! Do you know how much water the Columbia River pumps out every minute? No way rain and snow could keep it filled. Not even close. What's really responsible for our rivers?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 2:01 pm 
The Master

Depends, are rivers good or bad?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 5:33 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

BurtReynolds wrote:
Let's talk about rivers. Does anyone really think they are kept filled and flowing by rain? Are you a child? What a fairy tale! Do you know how much water the Columbia River pumps out every minute? No way rain and snow could keep it filled. Not even close. What's really responsible for our rivers?

Tears

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 11:15 pm 

BurtReynolds wrote:

Do you have a theory?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate