The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 23845
Location: Illinois
His sycophants in Congress will fall all over each other to extoll on us the virtues of Trump for Life. All Don has to do is say the word.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 02, 2020 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 17811
Location: Cumberland, RI
I can't believe none of us got "soldiers patrolling America's streets trying to root out political dissidents by the end of Trump's first term." In retrospect, it was a layup.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 02, 2020 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 36832
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Tue June 30, 2020 11:34 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17443
A mass exodus of americans from northern states to southern states will occur after winter arrives and covid spreads and people can’t dine or do things outside in the north anymore

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 36832
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
As long as they stop coming to MT, I’m fine


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 5966
Location: Tristes Tropiques
96583UP wrote:
A mass exodus of americans from northern states to southern states will occur after winter arrives and covid spreads and people can’t dine or do things outside in the north anymore


Lol fuck no. Being indoors rocks, winter rocks, summer sucks ass.

_________________
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Seems like Mickey has formed 4 decks worth of archetypes out of RMers, and he’s playing them off of each other as if to divine some sort of overall meaning to this place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 4200
Mickey wrote:
96583UP wrote:
A mass exodus of americans from northern states to southern states will occur after winter arrives and covid spreads and people can’t dine or do things outside in the north anymore


Lol fuck no. Being indoors rocks, winter rocks, summer sucks ass.

Spoken like a true Floridian.

_________________
"I want to see the whole picture--as nearly as I can. I don't want to put on the blinders of 'good and bad,' and limit my vision."-- In Dubious Battle



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Sun November 03, 2013 7:44 am
Posts: 98
Location: Texas, USA
I'd really like to visit Florida if it wasn't so humid.
The way people talk it up, it seems to have a little bit of everything; kind of has it all!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 1:46 am
Posts: 1274
Location: Connecticut
I love Florida, been there many times, family has a condo down there. I get why "summer sucks" relative to the rest of the year. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that FL would peak in the summer when it's just too hot to be outside.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 5966
Location: Tristes Tropiques
I was actually talking about summer in the abstract. Garbage season.

_________________
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Seems like Mickey has formed 4 decks worth of archetypes out of RMers, and he’s playing them off of each other as if to divine some sort of overall meaning to this place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Prediction Thread
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 1:46 am
Posts: 1274
Location: Connecticut
Mickey wrote:
I was actually talking about summer in the abstract. Garbage season.


Best season for us here in the Northeast. All 4 seasons have pros & cons but people are most relaxed here in summer.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 10, 2020 1:19 am