Switch to full style
Engage in discussions about news, politics, etc.
Post a reply

U.S. Space Force (Coming in 2020!)

Thu August 09, 2018 10:57 pm

Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump

Thu August 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Simple Torture wrote:

:lol: I thought that was fake.

Re: U.S. Space Force (Coming in 2020!)

Fri August 10, 2018 4:57 pm

This needs its own thread. I'm joining up. Who else is in!?

https://cottonbureau.com/products/space-force-cadet

Fri August 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Fri August 10, 2018 5:27 pm

So, like, we’re not a serious country anymore, right?

Fri August 10, 2018 5:29 pm

We're seriously fucked, if that helps.

Fri August 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Last edited by BurtReynolds on Tue March 07, 2023 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri August 10, 2018 6:25 pm

Fri August 10, 2018 6:58 pm

The whole news cycle the past two years does kinda seem like a Starship Troopers pre-prequel.

Fri August 10, 2018 8:34 pm

One good that came from this the first time this Space Force idea circulated is as follows:

When my wife commented that this was just like Starship Troopers, it prompted me to ask "What's Starship Troopers?" So of course I was immediately made to watch Starship Troopers for the first time and as a result have recently righted the wrong in my life of having not seen Starship Troopers.

Fri August 10, 2018 8:35 pm

washing machine wrote:One good that came from this the first time this Space Force idea circulated is as follows:

When my wife commented that this was just like Starship Troopers, it prompted me to ask "What's Starship Troopers?" So of course I was immediately made to watch Starship Troopers for the first time and as a result have recently righted the wrong in my life of having not seen Starship Troopers.

Good job, citizen.

Fri August 10, 2018 8:40 pm

I've never seen Starship Troopers.

Fri August 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Last edited by BurtReynolds on Tue March 07, 2023 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri August 10, 2018 8:53 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:I've never seen Starship Troopers.

service guarantees citizenship

I was going to use this as an argument against you because of the real-world example of the US Army (and yes this chaps my ass since I was in the Army) they were discharging foreign-born recruits.

Fri August 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
washing machine wrote:One good that came from this the first time this Space Force idea circulated is as follows:

Good job, citizen.

Sat August 11, 2018 2:40 am

i thought there already were missile launchers hidden in satellites

or was it that there were specifically not supposed to be missiles in satellites

so confusing

Sat August 11, 2018 2:59 am

Sat August 11, 2018 4:33 am

Was the space force the thing someone stole from SeaTac tonight?

Sat August 11, 2018 5:16 am

McParadigm wrote:Was the space force the thing someone stole from SeaTac tonight?

When trying to jump the merch line goes wrong.

Mon August 13, 2018 2:05 am

Post a reply