The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: The 45th POTUS - Donald J. Trump
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:01 am 
Poster of the Year

we're in the wrong thread

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:11 am 
what on earth am I talking about

Wasn’t me.

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:13 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

so let's recap your argument:

dimejinky99 wrote:
The vast majority of the 40 million Irish Americans seem to be the worst kind of republican redneck pig ignorant uneducated racist assholes but that’s more a reflection on what happened to them in your country the past 200 years. It’s not representative of mine at all.

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

everyone who marches in that parade is not a racist uneducated pig

and that parade is not representative of all 40 million americans of irish descent

I know. The rest are all homophobic assholes who boycott it cos gay people take part.

All Americans of Irish descent are either:

1) the worst kind of republican redneck pig ignorant uneducated racist assholes; or
2) homophobic assholes who boycott it cos gay people take part

But Trump's racism is unacceptable, and he is a nazi, "pretty much yeah"

But YOUR racism is acceptable

Thanks!

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:19 am 

96583UP wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:
The vast majority of the 40 million Irish Americans seem to be the worst kind of republican redneck pig ignorant uneducated racist assholes but that’s more a reflection on what happened to them in your country the past 200 years. It’s not representative of mine at all.

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

and that parade is not representative of all 40 million americans of irish descent

I know. The rest are all homophobic assholes who boycott it cos gay people take part.

1) the worst kind of republican redneck pig ignorant uneducated racist assholes; or

Thanks!

Irish Americans aren’t a race. You seem confused.

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:28 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Thanks!

the only thing I am confused about, is why you can come in here, and spew pure hate toward a demographic of people; totally unrelated to anything other than Donald Trump is visiting nearby and that makes you unhappy; and balki got banned for being annoying and posting a PM publicly; and you are allowed to just shit all over 40 million people based on your disturbed imagination; and the mods do nothing about it

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:28 am 
Poster of the Year

david is unbannable

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:29 am 
Poster of the Year

until he posts that picture

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:30 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

because open, proud discrimination is funny

because comparing american irish people to pigs and things born in barns is OK

because everyone in america supports donald trump

because it's all just that simple

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:33 am 

96583UP wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Thanks!

the only thing I am confused about, is why you can come in here, and spew pure hate toward a demographic of people; totally unrelated to anything other than Donald Trump is visiting nearby and that makes you unhappy; and balki got banned for being annoying and posting a PM publicly; and you are allowed to just shit all over 40 million people based on your disturbed imagination; and the mods do nothing about it

I didn’t spew hate. I stated an opinion. One based in my own experience travelling all around the US over the past 15 years and in my own experience meeting these people here at home.
You don’t like it, it’s probably cos it applies to you directly. I didn’t know that. You’re overreacting to it suggests as much though. Your problem. Not mine. I really don’t care either way.

Post subject: Re: Modern Ireland: die Herrenmenschen?
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:37 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

I've decided that this nonsense belongs nowhere.

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:39 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

dimejinky99 wrote:
I didn’t spew hate. I stated an opinion. One based in my own experience travelling all around the US over the past 15 years and in my own experience meeting these people here at home.
You don’t like it, it’s probably cos it applies to you directly. I didn’t know that. You’re overreacting to it suggests as much though. Your problem. Not mine. I really don’t care either way.

If you excised this language it could just as easily be said by someone defending their comments that "all blacks are lazy and don't take care of their kids," "Mexicans smell awful and don't respect our traditions," or "[insert group here] is [insert stereotype here]." It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to say that the phrasing "redneck pig ignorant uneducated racist assholes" is completely devoid or hate or malice.

PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 12:45 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:

dimejinky99 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

Thanks!

this isn't about me, this is about your utterly despicable hate-speech, put in print now for eternity

you CAN'T DENY what is written above

you could apologize

instead you keep doubling down

there is no way the outcome here is going to be that dimejinky shits on 40 million people based on fb pages backpacking in NYC or whatever and it persists unchallenged

the outcome here is dimejinky reflects on stereotyping a massive group of people; MANY OF WHOM HATE DONALD TRUMP, and the mods establish that open, proud discrimination is NOT OK ON RM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Word on the Street » News & Debate